Your Strength comes from Him..post a positive scripture!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Farouk. I've already entered my scripture below, or somewhere. Lol I have been blessed by your posts multiple times today. I wanted to encourage you to keep it coming. Bless you, Farouk. Shalom.
You quoted my post...lol. Farouk does a good job of blessing us with his scriptures!:)

Reactions: farouk and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You quoted my post...lol. Farouk does a good job of blessing us with his scriptures!:)
"Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayers of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results." James 5:16 New Living Translation

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayers of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results." James 5:16 New Living Translation
Amen!

Reactions: Truman

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 40:29-31

29 "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight,
a sweet friendship refreshes the soul."~~Proverbs 27:9
Oh that is so right....and how timely! I have had a rather testing day today....someone who has been a friend to me for a few years now betrayed my trust and told another person in my life things I shared with her in confidence. That hurts deeply.

Reactions: Truman and Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Oh that is so right....and how timely! I have had a rather testing day today....someone who has been a friend to me for a few years now betrayed my trust and told another person in my life things I shared with her in confidence. That hurts deeply.
@Heart2Soul Sad; well, we need above all to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2), even if others disappoint us greatly.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul Sad; well, we need above all to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2), even if others disappoint us greatly.
I know...it's hard to do at times...trying to understand why they felt compelled to betray you is what hurts and is confusing. But Jesus was betrayed by one of His own disciples so I kind of understand how He felt.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I know...it's hard to do at times...trying to understand why they felt compelled to betray you is what hurts and is confusing. But Jesus was betrayed by one of His own disciples so I kind of understand how He felt.
@Heart2Soul Here's a good verse, anyway: "But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly." (Matthew 6.6)

The Lord knows what we say to Him in secret.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17
@Pearl An amazing thought; and it's all of His goodness and grace...

Reactions: Pearl

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm sorry to hear that H2S,
It cuts deep because we open ourselves to people we 'think' we can trust and, when they let you down, it's like a death really. I guess when God said "trust no man", we should prepare ourselves for these things happening...and if it was a sister in Christ, all the more hurtful. I'm sorry.
God comfort and strengthen you my friend.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pss 46:
[1] God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Glory to God,
Taken

Amen!
"...very present..." has always somehow meant 'instant' to me. So, we can rest in Him up until the nano second He lifts us up. Now, to rest in that kind of peace is something more than worth striving for...we just have to have faith and believe Him. :)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Phil 4:
[13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Glory to God,
Taken