Your Understanding

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your understanding, spiritual understanding is something that has come about as the Lord has led you. Sometimes we feel as though we have just paced along and had moments where the HolySpirit has had His leading in our life at times. He uses teachers, preachers, our time of study and such. But the fact of the matter is the leading is done by the HolySpirit.

It is like healing, I spent years preaching against medicine, and now I take a little pill to keep me alive. My understanding at the time was God would heal all our maladies. And you know what, I have come to understand God does heal all our maladies, but the difference in understanding is it may be a pill, it may be a doctor, or it may be a miracle.
It does not matter, Christ is our healer no matter the method He chooses. So point being we go through different levels of understanding and no two believers are at the same level understanding. We may believe the same thing and fellowship around that but no two are going to be at the same level.

I love the forums, they showcase our differences in understanding. We can all be born again and fight like cats and dogs but we believe the same thing.
You cannot say one is wrong and one is right, when they are being led by the same teacher. You might ask why don't we all understand the same. Simple answer for that is found in your creation. We are all created different, we are unique in our creation, no two alike.
We like different foods, we have different likes and dislikes. Can you see the simplicity in Christianity, be yourself. It is religion that tries to seperate an individual from themselves. There is nothing wrong with your creation, you were created exactly the way you are to contain and express Christ.

So my dilemma is found in not understanding my creation, and trying to shake the bad if you will, and not realising Christ comes out of me exactly the way I was created, Christ in you the hope of glory, Col. 1:26-27

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: