Zechariah 13:8-9 and Daniel 12:9-10

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hora.J

Oct 15, 2015
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.(Zechariah 13:8-9)
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
(Daniel 12:9-10 )
Is that reveal the third shall be left there in through the fire and made white, and tried in someday ?

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hora.J said:
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.(Zechariah 13:8-9)
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
(Daniel 12:9-10 )
Is that reveal the third shall be left there in through the fire and made white, and tried in someday ?
Hi Hora.J,

I believe God`s word is referring to the people of Israel that will go through the tribulation.

Marilyn.

eradicator

Feb 29, 2008
Marilyn C said:
Hi Hora.J,

I believe God`s word is referring to the people of Israel that will go through the tribulation.

Marilyn.
How do the people of Israel go through the tribulation when they rejected JESUS?