Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theme of the Day:

iu
iu

Rom 8:35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

HUGS
:D

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theme of the Day:

iu
iu

Rom 8:35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

HUGS
I feel God's love sometimes and he is kind and merciful to love me.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theme of the Day:

iu
iu

HUGS
Romans 8:35-39
Galatians 2:20
My favorite scripture/verses..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You inspire me :D
Hugs

iu

iu

iu
iu

1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu
iu

HUGS
Great song. I'm not really into new age gospel music, but that one was a good song. Reminds me of Galatians 5:22-23 and all the spiritual gifts and awakening we receive from God.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great song. I'm not really into new age gospel music, but that one was a good song. Reminds me of Galatians 5:22-23 and all the spiritual gifts and awakening we receive from God.
I believe God reaches out through music to many different generations, new and old.
I grew up in the 70's, disco was my thing. My oldest brother enjoyed classical, and my other brother enjoyed heavy metal.
My dad loved country and my mom was into broadway.
I just love music. :D
It's the universal language.
What's your flavor devin?
Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe God reaches out through music to many different generations, new and old.
I grew up in the 70's, disco was my thing. My oldest brother enjoyed classical, and my other brother enjoyed heavy metal.
My dad loved country and my mom was into broadway.
I just love music. :D
It's the universal language.
What's your flavor devin?
Hugs
Mainly I'm into metal. But I listen to the top 100's from many different ages including modern music.

Reactions: Ziggy