Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love my dunkin donuts coffee. Original. No sugar and a teaspoon of coffeemate.
And 2 jars of Maxwell House instant coffee for those times when the power goes out and I can still boil water on the stove.

iu

One of these days I'll try that Cuban Dark Roast coffee.
:D
Hugs

Those Maxwell House instant coffee jars bring back memories from my childhood, my Mom use to drink Maxwell House instant coffee, thank you Ziggy for bringing back pleasant and precious memories.

I think you will like the Cuban roast, if you enjoy dark roast.

Reactions: Ziggy and Lambano

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

iu

Psa 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

iu

Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

iu

Rom 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

iu
iu

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

iu

Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

iu
iu

Hugs