Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
21970_cf339bc8d6aea158f2888f65c844f890.jpeg
Funny that. I have the exact same print out as this taped on my wall in the hallway.

Oh let us praise the glorious and wonderous LORD. All glory to the LORD.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu
iu

1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
iu

iu

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

iu
iu

Isa 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

iu
iu

Jhn 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Jhn 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

iu

iu

Mat 28:20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
iu
iu

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

iu

iu

Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu
iu

1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
iu

iu

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

iu
iu

Isa 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

iu
iu

Jhn 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Jhn 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

iu

iu

Mat 28:20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
iu
iu

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

iu

iu

Hugs
Great pictures @Ziggy. Reminds me of Christmas time :)

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Neh 9:12 Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go.

iu
iu

Ecc 11:6 In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.

iu
iu

Psa 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

iu
iu

iu
iu

Psa 42:8 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

iu
iu

Hugs

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enjoying my regular cup of Chock Full O' Nuts Cuban roast, I've come to like this coffee so much it's all I like to drink now.

Reactions: Ziggy and Lambano

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Neh 9:12 Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go.

iu
iu

Ecc 11:6 In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.

iu
iu

Psa 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

iu
iu

iu
iu

Psa 42:8 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

iu
iu

Hugs
@Ziggy
From your photos and quotes, the idea of ppl searching the Scriptures and their consciences at night, comes across strongly...

Reactions: Ziggy and Lambano

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy
From your photos and quotes, the idea of ppl searching the Scriptures and their consciences at night, comes across strongly...
For me there really is no night or day. Unless I look out the window lol.
I guess my point in that post is: God is always near 24/7/365.
Hugs

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

Enjoying a cup of this again as always.

Has anyone tried this roast, if so I'd like to know your opinion on it.

Thank you,
JohnPaul

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

Enjoying a cup of this again as always.

Has anyone tried this roast, if so I'd like to know your opinion on it.

Thank you,
JohnPaul
I love my dunkin donuts coffee. Original. No sugar and a teaspoon of coffeemate.

iu

I have 2 containers of Folger's breakfast blend for when my dad visits.

iu

And 2 jars of Maxwell House instant coffee for those times when the power goes out and I can still boil water on the stove.

iu

One of these days I'll try that Cuban Dark Roast coffee.
:D
Hugs

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love my dunkin donuts coffee. Original. No sugar and a teaspoon of coffeemate.

iu

I have 2 containers of Folger's breakfast blend for when my dad visits.

iu

And 2 jars of Maxwell House instant coffee for those times when the power goes out and I can still boil water on the stove.

iu

One of these days I'll try that Cuban Dark Roast coffee.
:D
Hugs
You should try Chock Full O' Nuts Cuban Roast.