Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
@Ziggy is ginseng good for me-I am still in the gymning business,-do you serve it in a liquid or pill format?
Johann. [looking for advice]

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is ginseng good-in pill form?
I used to drink the ginseng in liquid format, it would come in a small bottle with the root inside the bottle sometimes to release the juices into the fluid. But it doesn't have to have the root in it. But it's good for mental function. It makes the brain alert.

I had to drive from Washington to California a few times and would stop and get ginseng to stay alert.

Reactions: Keturah

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I used to drink the ginseng in liquid format, it would come in a small bottle with the root inside the bottle sometimes to release the juices into the fluid. But it doesn't have to have the root in it. But it's good for mental function. It makes the brain alert.

I had to drive from Washington to California a few times and would stop and get ginseng to stay alert.
Any side effects in long term using?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any side effects in long term using?
Not sure. I get some in my energy drinks but I only drink one a week so I wouldn't know. You could look online and as long as the information is from a medical site it's probably OK to look at.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Not sure. I get some in my energy drinks but I only drink one a week so I wouldn't know. You could look online and as long as the information is from a medical site it's probably OK to look at.
Thank you my brother-I'm going to get Korean ginseng in liquid format-no serious side effects-and thank you for making time to answer my questions.
Shalom
Johann.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you my brother-I'm going to get Korean ginseng in liquid format-no serious side effects-and thank you for making time to answer my questions.
Shalom
Johann.
No problem, if you drink mild amounts it can be a pleasant experience. Too much tends to wear on the mind from what I remember. Like a single dose per day is plenty.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm doing gym twice a day-so every second say would suffice?
Yeah well you'll probably notice if it begins to affect your brain. I don't know for a normal person because my brain doesn't operate the same since I have low dopamine normally and have to take meds for it.

Reactions: Johann

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JOHN 14:6

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
Good Morning ❤️
coffee-4398_256.gif