Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s mid day here in the U.K., the hottest day of the year so far ……..have a blessed day xxxxx

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol @Rita
Drinking " HOT" coffee now but when it begins to cool, I get in a hurry to finish that cup. I've waited too long to drink @ times & found myself almost nauseous & having to " spit it back into the cup" bc it was cold.

I'm reminded of what the Lord said,.... I would that ye were either hot or cold........( On fire & full of his Spirit, or cold as a stiff corpse) but not lukewarm bc then he would spew them out of his mouth. Pretty strong words !

Lukewarm is neither hot nor cold but between, not being decisive to follow whole-heartedly, a valley of indecision!!!!!!!

Reactions: Lambano

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For any coffee lovers willing and able.... This is a worthwhile project and I invite you to participate. You don't need $10k to participate.

Kuwasha Coffee Company

Growing coffee is one of the ways that Kuwasha generates revenue to fund the Kibaale Health Centre, as well as other community development initiatives in the Kibaale community

The Kibaale Community Centre has now acquired 70 acres of nearby land that is designated for a coffee plantation. By the end of 2021, over 5,000 coffee plants were in the ground, by Spring of 2022, 2,000 more seedlings were planted and by end of 2022 we anticipate a total of 30,000 coffee plants will be growing on our land.

This initiative will serve 2 purposes. One is the revenue that can be created by the sale of the coffee, the second is job creation. Over the course of the 2.5 years it takes to grow coffee; there is planting, weeding, cultivating, harvesting, drying and sorting. It’s a big process that will take many hands. We are so excited about this new initiative in Kibaale!

A group of donors have each contributed $10,000. We are all partners together in this venture more than we are donating towards it. The coffee land is then bought and owned by the Kibaale Community Centre. KCC could see a return of approximately $5,000 per year in perpetuity for each $10,000 donation once we pick our first coffee bean in 2024.

While we are waiting for the coffee to grow our fast-growing group of entrepreneurial donors are meeting quarterly at unique locations in order to stay connected with each other and with our philanthropy. We can partner together to make a long term sustainable difference by growing coffee together on this fertile soil.

Follow link to Donate>>>

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is a credit to Starbucks' marketing department that they can get customers to pay money for cold coffee.

(We need a retching emoji.)
It’s not just Starbucks, Costa and supermarkets also market it over here……….
To be honest look how much they charge for a hot coffee, I love Costa but the profit they must make as they don’t pay their staff well and they are always busy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like my energy drinks cold. It's hot today at 75F after it heats up a bit more. Had to put my shorts on and tee shirt.:cool:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just read that coffee prevents scarring to the liver from fibrosis. And I have cystic fibrosis so my liver was being damaged by my disease. My lab tests showed that, then my doctor gave me special meds to counter the disease and it helped greatly. But I'm starting to realize that coffee has been saving my liver. Cheers.

giphy.gif