Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

iu

iu

Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay.
:)

Reactions: Taken and amadeus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psa 143:8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

iu

HUGS
:D

Reactions: Taken and Pearl

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning @Grailhunter - it's damp and dismal here in our part of England.
I was in England twice and both times it drizzled all the time.
My submarine pulled into Weymouth, England and we had shore leave. We were walking around and came to long straight road and I could see a Kentucky Fried Chicken place a ways down the road. One of my black friends more or less dragged me down the road. Back then they were still cooking the chicken in lard.....it was the best Kentucky Fried Chicken that I ever had. I looked on Google Map and it is still open.

I made the mistake of asking the waitress for a napkin! She looked confused and offended and she hit me playfully and said, That is called a courtesy.....all the napkins here are feminine! She would not be the last lady to hit me in Europe.

The Brits got my shipmates so drunk that they could not find the submarine, so I spent part of the night looking for them. When we got back to the submarine the people topside were in yellow poly radiation suits because Chernobyl had exploded the day before and with the drizzle they were concerned that we were radioactive.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was in England twice and both times it drizzled all the time.
My submarine pulled into Weymouth, England and we had shore leave. We were walking around and came to long straight road and I could see a Kentucky Fried Chicken place a ways down the road. One of my black friends more or less dragged me down the road. Back then they were still cooking the chicken in lard.....it was the best Kentucky Fried Chicken that I ever had. I looked on Google Map and it is still open.

I made the mistake of asking the waitress for a napkin! She looked confused and offended and she hit me playfully and said, That is called a courtesy.....all the napkins here are feminine! She would not be the last lady to hit me in Europe.

The Brits got my shipmates so drunk that they could not find the submarine, so I spent part of the night looking for them. When we got back to the submarine the people topside were in yellow poly radiation suits because Chernobyl had exploded the day before and with the drizzle they were concerned that we were radioactive.
Thank for sharing your memory of Weymouth. I don't understand the bit about the napkin.

Reactions: Ziggy