Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You Dev.
Dad came to live with me permenantly at the end of April. I been learning a lot about CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) and Gout, and trying to slowly change his eating habits. He looks much better than when he first came home.
He has arthritis in his hands really bad and has a hard time picking up or holding onto to things.
It's been a life change for me too. A new chapter in this book of life I'm living.
So many losses last winter, by spring I wasn't really caring if I woke up to face another day that I had ended up using as a way to sleep my life away. I was going downhill pretty fast in my health, my attitude. This whole change has done us both a lot of good.
Dad's girlfriend got offended that he wanted to stay with me and we haven't heard from her for over 2 weeks now.
His attitude has improved noticably.
He's eating well, sleeping well and walking more than he did before.
Me too. :D
The Lord knows when the time is right to open new doors.

HUGS

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You Dev.
Dad came to live with me permenantly at the end of April. I been learning a lot about CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) and Gout, and trying to slowly change his eating habits. He looks much better than when he first came home.
He has arthritis in his hands really bad and has a hard time picking up or holding onto to things.
It's been a life change for me too. A new chapter in this book of life I'm living.
So many losses last winter, by spring I wasn't really caring if I woke up to face another day that I had ended up using as a way to sleep my life away. I was going downhill pretty fast in my health, my attitude. This whole change has done us both a lot of good.
Dad's girlfriend got offended that he wanted to stay with me and we haven't heard from her for over 2 weeks now.
His attitude has improved noticably.
He's eating well, sleeping well and walking more than he did before.
Me too. :D
The Lord knows when the time is right to open new doors.

HUGS
You're a saint Ziggy, thanks for taking care of your Dad. I think God likes that!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a devout coffee drinker, can consume anytime.
Thanks be to Jesus it doesn't stimulate me to Alertness, as in no sleep. May not help with the crazy though ...lol
tenor_gif7544615785246384337.gif1685992262971_7071564092549957368.gif

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting ready for my second dose of coffee for the day! Cheers.

Got some PowerADE sports drinks for the heat. It's not too hot but it will make it more comfortable to have something cold to drink.