Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is the day of Salvation!
View attachment 34098
And no man knows when either the DAY of the LORD IS , or even when their own time is up .
ITS DIRE NECESSARY we remind the church to return to the preaching of the one true gospel .
Point to CHRIST JESUS till the last breath lamb . Till the last and final breath . Loving and embracing upon our hearts
All things HE did teach and later the apostels would , embracing all scriptures . now lift those hands lamb
ITS LORD PRAISING TIME in the building and round the world .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning everyone. I think I have a coffee headache but not sure how I got it as I cut back yesterday. I probably need some more coffee to combat the headache. Cheers!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Good morning everyone. I think I have a coffee headache but not sure how I got it as I cut back yesterday. I probably need some more coffee to combat the headache. Cheers!
Got myself Creatine today-I don't like sugar and bread.
So a quarter spoon of coffee and quarter spoon of sugar, two or three times a day is OK.
I have tried Monster Dev-and would caution people not to get hooked on it.
Shalom
J.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got myself Creatine today-I don't like sugar and bread.
So a quarter spoon of coffee and quarter spoon of sugar, two or three times a day is OK.
I have tried Monster Dev-and would caution people not to get hooked on it.
Shalom
J.
Nothin wrong with a little energy drink. By the way Johann, and I think I told you this already, I only have 1-2 energy drinks per week. They actually have about as much caffeine as a Starbucks 16oz dark roast coffee. So no worries.

Reactions: Johann

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Caffeine headache is gone now. I woke up and drank two 8oz cups of coffee then went back to sleep. For some reason when I go back to sleep after drinking coffee I always get a headache kinda feeling, just ache head, not bad really, maybe it's my psyche meds.

Anyways, I love the pictures with the coffee bean in them, really sells the coffee:

l-intro-1645231221.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning @Pathfinder7 and CB.
Just getting my morning coffee. Not sure what brand it is, it's instant as it's easier to make then brewed coffee. I got used to instant and I think brewed coffee would taste funny to me now. When I drank brewed then the instant tasted funny. Strange how that works.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just working on my project today. Decided to drink an energy drink today instead of my usual coffee. It was nice and cool. Super!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Cheers.

Reactions: Helen and L.A.M.B.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank You Dev.
Dad came to live with me permenantly at the end of April. I been learning a lot about CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) and Gout, and trying to slowly change his eating habits. He looks much better than when he first came home.
He has arthritis in his hands really bad and has a hard time picking up or holding onto to things.
It's been a life change for me too. A new chapter in this book of life I'm living.
So many losses last winter, by spring I wasn't really caring if I woke up to face another day that I had ended up using as a way to sleep my life away. I was going downhill pretty fast in my health, my attitude. This whole change has done us both a lot of good.
Dad's girlfriend got offended that he wanted to stay with me and we haven't heard from her for over 2 weeks now.
His attitude has improved noticably.
He's eating well, sleeping well and walking more than he did before.
Me too. :D
The Lord knows when the time is right to open new doors.

HUGS
Sorry , only just seen this ….
We had my parents living with us for 10 years ( then after 5 years ….my mum had to go into Care for dementia , so I had my dad for here for five years without her , we’d visit her every day …he died here at home from kidney and heart failure …which he wanted to do , in his own bed…)

Dad died at 90 , mum lived on in Care until she was 99.
I can tell you that they were lovely years , no regrets , so glad we had that time together.

Many blessings on you both. You will be very tired as he ages , and sometimes you’ll feel like it’s too much…but you will have this time together as a treasured memory …

Hugs and prayers ….H