‘Saved by grace’ is probably the biggest Christian nonsense

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please remember that the Trinity is not to be discussed until the Admin. decide to open it again for discussion, please refrain from speaking about it or the thread will be locked.
Thanks!

Reactions: Ritajanice

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Well... I know that there is a spirit in heaven we call our Heavenly Father.

I know that there was a spirit that ... according to King Jimmys translation Gen 1 And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And this very same Holy spirit descended upon Jesus at His baptism while a voice.... ventriloquism perhaps? ...
while Mathew 3 :17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

So right here we have an amoeba type happening of self division to be in 3 spots at the same time.

And I know that Genesis.

So if there is only 1... then the self divisions are truly amazing.....

Returning to your original question: You asked me if I believe - as 11 members of the board allegedly do - that you are doomed or question if you are saved. I declined to render a judgement on the question. I don’t know and it’s not been appointed to me to decide. Therefore, you shouldn’t add me to your list.

I asked you the same question about me. You rendered a judgement. Therefore, I should add you to my list.

We both found out what we wanted to know from the other.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I believe in the doctrine of the wider hope: People are responsible for and will be judged by Messiah based on what they reasonably could have known and what they did. The doctrine is discussed in the linked 9 minute video.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please remember that the Trinity is not to be discussed until the Admin. decide to open it again for discussion, please refrain from speaking about it or the thread will be locked.
Thanks!
My fault.

I tend to get caught up in my beliefs but not wanting anyone penalized by a locked thread I will go back through and remove what I said.

• Love
Reactions: Niblo and Nancy

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Returning to your original question: You asked me if I believe - as 11 members of the board allegedly do - that you are doomed or question if you are saved. I declined to render a judgement on the question. I don’t know and it’s not been appointed to me to decide. Therefore, you shouldn’t add me to your list.

I asked you the same question about me. You rendered a judgement. Therefore, I should add you to my list.

We both found out what we wanted to know from the other.
tipping_hat_smiley.gif

Reactions: Nancy and Matthias

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!
Nancy. One question please.

What about the human body, soul and spirit. Is that also off limits because I just made a large post on them and I want to delete it if they are

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy. One question please.

What about the human body, soul and spirit. Is that also off limits because I just made a large post on them and I want to delete it if they are
Nothing about that so, have at it :)

Reactions: Ritajanice

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Nancy may I please talk about what is written in the bible?

joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:
In defense of Nancy,

I knew that the forbidden subject is off limits cause I read the rules shortly after I joined.

I simply got caught up because of a discussion with someone who has polar opposite beliefs then I do.
And from time to time it sneaks into conversations.

I will not make the mistake ever again on that subject.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not even close. The biggest nonsense, is they claim to be
the children of God while they are as unholy and sinful as any devil.

:jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:
So those who believe as paul said, they have been saved BY GRACE through faith are unholy and sinful as hell?

How can anyone be saved then?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have even convinced the LBGQ sinners that they too can be the children of God.

:Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud:

If you think I am joking they are right here on this Christian forum.

Can't talk about the trinity
but a gay can be a child of God and preach on here...

:jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:
ok dude.

Your out of line..

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I'm new here, can you tell me why?

Welcome to CB.

The policy is explained in the link.

Reactions: Believer112

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please, please , please,

Make this a sticky. At the top of every subject because everytime someone asks I have a heck of a time finding it to tell those who ask.

Reactions: Believer112

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please, please , please,

Make this a sticky. At the top of every subject because everytime someone asks I have a heck of a time finding it to tell those who ask.

@Angelina @lforrest

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is a supreme being so needy and desperate for recognition?

He's definitely not needy and desperate for recognition.

He's trying to get your attention for you to accept Jesus as Lord (get born again) and quit blaming the actions of people... on Him.

Jesus does not wanr anybody to go to hell... unless of course that's where you want to go.

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
A pedophile molests a child who is atheist or lgbt. In fact there was a child raped at 10 who went and got an abortion. The pedophile later repents and ‘finds Jesus’. The pedophile is now ‘saved’ but the rape victim is not?

Why is this tenet of Christianity so disgusting? Is this seriously the type of critical thinking believers exude? Why is a supreme being so needy and desperate for recognition?

Is this the part where ‘God works in mysterious ways’?
Why didn't your GOD act then, nor you, acting like a god demanding justice?

Our GOD is not the god of pedophile, atheist and etc. for these chose their own path which GOD or one's parent, forbid . Therefore, one reap what one sows and harvest what one plants.

Apparently, your god satan and the fallen angels deceived and inspired these astray people to become who they are, to reap the consequences. Until they turn to our GOD in repentance, where HE forgives all their sins and wash them clean from inside out. Then, pour out HIS Spirit in them, and restore to them again, 2 or 3 fold what they have lost.

Again, can you do any of these things or even better, for these people you seem to care or less?

Nevertheless, these who break the law doing such things will do prison time, or get executed here. You want a stronger sentence for them who you dislike, take it to the government.

You who probably do the very same thing they do but within your heart, how shall you be dealt with?

Last edited: