“Faith Healing”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

emekrus

Apr 18, 2015
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force”—Matt 11:12

The story of a sick woman was related by the great Apostle of Faith- Smith Wigglesworth, of blessed memory- According to him, he went to this woman’s house because he learnt she was seriously sick. On getting to the woman, and discussing with her, the woman explained to Smith that she believed she had a thorn in the flesh, just the same way the Apostle Paul had.

Then Smith asked the woman; “You believe you have a thorn in the flesh? For what reason? Have you also received so much revelations like Paul that could get you puffed up?”

Then finally, he asked her; “If you truly believe you have a messenger of devil, why are you struggling so hard to come out of it- with all these medications? (Because he saw a whole lots of medicine bottles around her).”

Then according to Wigglesworth, after asking the woman these questions with no good answers, he rebuked the woman by charging her; “Repent of your unbelief and self-righteousness.”

However, my quotations may not be exactly verbatim, but it certainly relates the exact story. Now this woman’s story is exactly the same with the situation of several Christians today…

They just allow their health to be taken advantage of by the devil and the elements of this world, through unbelief and self-righteousness. Instead of standing against the devil and symptoms by the force of violent faith to claim their inheritance of divine health in Christ Jesus…

The Bible says, by the stripes of Jesus, we were healed (past tense)—1Pet 2:24. Hence, this article seeks to show scripturally, how any and every true believer in Christ, can practically live above sickness and diseases.

And also, it seeks to reveal the biblical secrets on exactly how a believer can walk out on any symptom of sickness and disease each and every time they’re tempted with them…

The secrets of Divine Health and Faith Healing

Below, amongst other scriptural, spiritual weapons, are Christ’s provision for health, healing and wholeness by Faith…
1) Faith: The number one spiritual weapon for living above sickness and diseases is the tool of faith in God’s word concerning divine health. If anyone can just believe in what the word of God says about Christians concerning health, they will begin to live practically, all the days of lives in divine health. That is, if they can believe that by the stripes of Jesus, we were healed-1Pet 2:24- and also that God wishes above every other things that we prosper and be in health, even as our souls prosper-3John 2…

If we can believe the truth that is in these two scriptures, and align our mentality accordingly; and confess it everywhere we go, divine health will become our lifestyle. I’m personally a testimony of this lifestyle of faith for over four years now. I live sickness, disease, drug and hospital free by the force of this violent faith in the word of God.

2) The Prayer of Faith and Anointing Oil—James 5: 14-15: If you have any temptation of sickness symptom, such as headache, you can lay hand on it and command it to stop in Jesus name. Then you can also pray into an anointing oil and anoint the spot of the symptom.

If you do these two things by faith, you should be healed instantly. Now faith here, will be validated by the actions you take immediately after the above scriptural processes. If you pray and anoint believing, you should just begin to act with the full conviction that the pain is gone.

You should not finish praying and immediately start heading down to the pharmacist or the hospital. Instead, you should start going about your normal chores even if the pain is still persisting. When someone asks you how you feel, don’t say to him/her what you feel, but say, what you believe…

If you believed you were healed as you prayed and anointed yourself, then tell the person you’re fine. And that is even when the head is still quaking. Even when the person is aware of the symptom, don’t open your mouth to say “I have headache”.

When you confess what you believe, instead of what you feel, you’re not lying as many people may see it- you’re actually confessing the truth of God’s word.

On the other hand, when you confess what you feel, after praying and anointing yourself, you’re actually calling God a liar (which God is not), because according to God’s word, he says when you pray and anoint yourself, you will be healed.

Then along the line, if your faith wavers, lay your hand again… pray again and anoint again. Because God’s word is faithful and true…

Then finally, after applying your own faith, and the result does not manifest, then you can do exactly what James 5:14-15 says (I can’t remember ever doing this though-I have always been healed by my faith as I related above, by the special grace of God- But I have also seen many, follow this step with testimonies to show). If you have tried your faith and couldn’t get any result, then you must humble yourself and call the elders (such as Pastor(s), deacon(s) or any person you believe in his/her faith) to pray and anoint you for your healing.

And when they pray for you, you must believe you have been healed, else it might not also do you any good. Because faith in God’s word is the principal tool for divine health and healing.

It has dawned on me that one article will not be enough to exhaustively teach this truth. So I’ll be continuing it in subsequent articles. But if you can faithfully apply the above points, I’m sanguine your health will be perfected speedily, even as you read this article in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I have a strong witness of that fact in my spirit, even as I write this article…

So therefore, under this unction, I command that pain in any part of your body to disappear right now, as you read this article in the name of Jesus Christ!

Remain Blessed!

Emeke