1 Cor 7:27?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
So an argument can be made that since we are not now in the time when we believe the world is passing away, maybe the restrictions here are not as relevant.

You're kidding right, via living in blood moon tetrads and rev 12 sign, these are the end times which are very relevant. Should we not be writing rapture notes to family and friends since the word harpazo is in Rev 12:5?

A great marriage, however, where you find the one God intended for you to marry, THAT is another story entirely. Then all the things He has called you to do you will do all that much better because you enter into His perfect will for your life, and into partnership with another wonderful servant of God who truly loves you and is there to help you every step of the way.

Well, that's the thing. Do you find that person or does God find them for you, post 3.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christians don't get divorced? Since faith is unseen, how would you know you're marrying a believer?
I didn't say they don't get divorced. Rather they are not supposed to get divorced if they are committed Christians, also committed to being faithful to each other.

And there are many ways to determine whether one is marrying a believer or an unbeliever. Something which perhaps has not been stressed enough by pastors and churches is the necessity of a pre-marital (or even pre-engagement) meeting with the pastors and elders to ensure that the marriage will be on the right footing from the get-go.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're kidding right, via living in blood moon tetrads and rev 12 sign, these are the end times which are very relevant. Should we not be writing rapture notes to family and friends since the word harpazo is in Rev 12:5?

No, but I don't want to lessen your zeal either. Hopefully He is coming soon.
Well, that's the thing. Do you find that person or does God find them for you, post 3.

If we are true servants of God you can be certain God finds them for us. Only He would know the one most qualified and best suited to walk with us in our ministry and callings.

About Post#3, I think you make a great deal out of that verse, LoL, but I suppose it's plausible enough. :)

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
No, but I don't want to lessen your zeal either. Hopefully He is coming soon.

If we are true servants of God you can be certain God finds them for us. Only He would know the one most qualified and best suited to walk with us in our ministry and callings.

About Post#3, I think you make a great deal out of that verse, LoL, but I suppose it's plausible enough. :)

The definition of coincidence has divine application, which is pretty cool. So maybe you're right, God finds them for us.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well, it's not a command otherwise Paul wouldn't of written about singledom.
So God telling Adam and Eve to 'go forth and multiply etc' was not a command?
Paul was talking about serving God, how a single person could devout more time to God service.
He wasn't talking about a general instruction to everyone.

Reactions: Helen