1 John 4:7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Something bad happened to us and only the next Kingdom will fix it..
That scripture says its a 2 heart heaven.

Jesus and Mary are King and Queen and I'm the son and she is the daughter, Mat 22:2, and we're going to get that 2 heart thing forever and ever.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Also and lots of people like Melania who are just there b.c of the money. Fake love. And these people never find heaven.
Who are you referring to? Now you are attempting to play God (which you have been trying to do all along). Only God knows hearts and only God knows who will go to Heaven and who will not.

Reactions: Stan B

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus and Mary are King and Queen and I'm the son and she is the daughter, Mat 22:2, and we're going to get that 2 heart thing forever and ever.
That reminds me of that song, I'm my own Grandpa.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mary is the queen of heaven?

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I have come to understand that anywhere without this person is not heaven.
And that I was looking for the meaning of the buried treasure in a field (dead beloved) and Fine pearl (also beloved) parable meaning.. meaning God know you will give him everything you have to have this back. And he was right. I will do it. He told me Love conquers all.

So what if Heaven is really for Adam & Eve, 2 loves or.. 2 hearts?

two-hearts-undivided.jpg

Luke 20:27 Then came to him certain of the Sadducees, which deny that there is any resurrection; and they asked him,
[28] Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
[29] There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children.
[30] And the second took her to wife, and he died childless.
[31] And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died.
[32] Last of all the woman died also.
[33] Therefore in the resurrection whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.

[34] And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
[35] But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
[36] Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Matthew puts it like this...

Matthew 22:28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
[30] For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That's all find and dandy before I knew what True Love was. But now I'm .. love sick over one person. No way God can leave me like this. Some people suggested he erases me and starts over.. come on. Why would he show u this love-- if it was just a bumble gum wrapper to toss away!
It must be like everlasting love between 2 people. Unless u think people can buy it like down here with Trump and his woman.
This scripture explains what he means by being born of God.
Start imagining sitting in a room waiting for the return of your True love for all eternity! That is more painful than anything to me. Other people just move on and find someone else to not be alone. I can't be with anyone that I'm not in love with.

I understand how you feel.
Not being able to be with the one you love, due to life circumstance, or being in love with someone who is not going to love you...
Both of these situations are unbearable.
Sometimes in life, we find that our best effort achieved the wrong result, or a horrible result that we can't stand to be left with..... as the apparent end result.

Often this is a result of becoming involved with a situation that should not have existed to begin with, and the end result is blinding pain.

This is what i can tell you.
Everything changes.
God can help and wants to help.
Jesus came to heal the broken hearted.
I dont know exactly what your issue is, regarding all the specifics, but, if you are born again you have access to God's relief.
It may take some time before all is calm and normal again, but, with God, all things are possible.
Have Hope in God.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Brian, this is where your problems originate.

Reactions: Stan B and user

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You "find Heaven" the instant God saves you.
Heaven is found when God comes to live inside you because you have received His Son as your Savior.

Also, if you want to find the perfect person for you, your "life mate", then invest your life into God and He'll invest into you the Life that only He can give you. And that life will include the perfect person for you, your "one true love".
God understands who you need, and He will bring this person to you as you walk in His will.
The KEY, is that you have to be deeply connected to God with your Life and not just with your lips.

Behold, Amen!!

I remember way back in Sept 1962, asking God for HIS choice of a wife for me. He delivered 6 months later when someone took me to meet someone they thought I should meet. She was not only God's choice for me, but I was God's choice for her! She wasn't even a Christian when we met, but that changed quickly as I explained God's plan of salvation for us. She exclaimed "Wow! that is what I have been looking for my entire life!!" She went on to be the formative executive and president Christian Womens' Club in wour town in addition to running a large neighbourhood Bible Study for 35 years!

She was God's perfect choice for me, sort of like living with an angel. We were engaged to be married 3 weeks after our first date. God gave us 50 wonderful years together, for which I thank Him everyday, along with my kids and grandkids.

God has been awesomely good to me because I placed my trust in HIM!

Seeking HIS will is just the starting point, the starting point of each day.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold, Amen!!

I remember way back in Sept 1962, asking God for HIS choice of a wife for me. He delivered 6 months later when someone took me to meet someone they thought I should meet. She was not only God's choice for me, but I was God's choice for her! She wasn't even a Christian when we met, but that changed quickly as I explained God's plan of salvation for us. She exclaimed "Wow! that is what I have been looking for my entire life!!" She went on to be the formative executive and president Christian Womens' Club in wour town in addition to running a large neighbourhood Bible Study for 35 years!

She was God's perfect choice for me, sort of like living with an angel. We were engaged to be married 3 weeks after our first date. God gave us 50 wonderful years together, for which I thank Him everyday, along with my kids and grandkids.

God has been awesomely good to me because I placed my trust in HIM!

Seeking HIS will is just the starting point, the starting point of each day.

Nicely stated.

thank you.

Reactions: lforrest

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 4:7
One of my theories is that God searches hearts and looks for a way to get two people to meet.. and fall in love. So their love for one another saves them! That he hand picks 2 people for heaven. And that he shows you what Love is. . and people in love will have love illness forever. The I gave you all my heart thing.

But what if you never find love? One time I thought I was in love... but after I met this girl it was love at first sight and that's how I knew God did it.. And 6 months before I had a dream about it and said who and what was that! meaning I was to meet someone soon and I did.

It suggest you don't know God if he never shows you.

And . . . lots of people who never experienced it. Also and lots of people like Melania who are just there b.c of the money. Fake love. And these people never find heaven.

boy you are really full of it, are searching for a date or something? what's all that horse dump got to do with scripture?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The most marriage is in this world is a vague image of the relation between Christ and his Church. Any salvation found in a relationship is due to longsuffering, and how it changes us. Our relationship with Jesus Christ is better for it, as we are more aligned with Christ, whom is also long suffering.

Children also teach and change us, vaguely similarly to our heavenly Father.

Yet there is no assurance that love in this world brings salvation, as written in Luke 6:32.

Reactions: amadeus and user

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are you referring to? Now you are attempting to play God (which you have been trying to do all along). Only God knows hearts and only God knows who will go to Heaven and who will not.

Did I say who it was? They only there for the money... b.c nobody will ever know it was for love. If he had nothing is the time he will know if she did or not. Or if she left he would just find another. Having nothing is the lesson of Christ, and love is all that is left.

Mary is the queen of heaven?

Where there is a King= there is a Queen is common sense reasoning.. . especially if its God.

Last edited:

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where there is a King= there is a Queen is common sense reasoning.. . especially if its God.

Your "common sense reasoning" is flawed.

Jesus is coming back for his BRIDE (the church). After the marriage supper of the lamb, the bride will become the so-called "queen".
If YOU continue with your current reasoning, you will have the dilemma of two (2) queens.

Further, the term used in Bible for "queen of heaven" is NOT Mary but is a pagan idol...

Jeremiah 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

"The star (queen) of heaven'' the whole host of heaven, sun, moon, and stars, which were worshipped in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem...

2Kings 23:5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys are thinking the individual are the church? That is so arrogant. I'm not in la-la land like you guys. I lost everything i had.