2,520 Days Of The Tribulation Feast Of Trumpets 2015 To Tisha B'av 2022

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
I think that's irrelevant. Saturday today is Saturday and that's never going to change. The day of a week is established so whether the past has been changed and a Saturday is really a Thursday, who cares. Why? Because the Bible says let no man judge you by what days to keep.

There is no more Sabbath. Otherwise you would have to kill people who worked on one of these days of the week.

There is a Prophet that spoke of changing the times.

Dan 7:25
[sup]25[/sup] He shall speak words against the Most High,
and shall wear out the saints of the Most High,
and shall think to change the times and the law;
and they shall be given into his hand
for a time, times, and half a time.
[sup]26[/sup] But the court shall sit in judgment,
and his dominion shall be taken away,
to be consumed and destroyed to the end.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Show me the WORD RAPTURE in the BIBLE!
I think that's irrelevant. Saturday today is Saturday and that's never going to change.The day of a week is established so whether the past has been changed and a Saturday is really a Thursday, who cares.

YES

Why? Because the Bible says let no man judge you by what days to keep. There is no more Sabbath.

That doesn't mean there won't be another one.

Otherwise you would have to kill people who worked on one of these days of the week.

Only, if you observe Jewish Law.
God brings Heaven (His Throne is where HE is) to Earth, Thats what his Coming is all about.

This is Redundant. This site has many references to the fact the Rapture is a lie. Search this site here or Google it.

It merely means, change to a spiritual body.

This is rhetorical you don't have to answer it.

I just knew this would turn into a Rapture debate.

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
Show me the WORD RAPTURE in the BIBLE!

God brings Heaven (His Throne is where HE is) to Earth, Thats what his Coming is all about.

This is Redundant. This site has many references to the fact the Rapture is a lie. Search this site here or Google it.

It merely means, change to a spiritual body.

This is rhetorical you don't have to answer it.

I just knew this would turn into a Rapture debate.
How do the saints get to the throne in third heaven if not by rapture (Rev. 7.9) or to meet the Lord in the air (1 Thess. 4.5-17) if not by rapture?

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
I will not debate the RAPTURE with you at this time.

I don't know maybe they are the dead with Christ alreeady. I dont know.

Ask Christina, Hammer, Bud02 or others.

I wont do this right now.

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/444-the-rapture-lie-bible-study/

bud02

Aug 14, 2010

http://www.christian...ie-bible-study/

I tend to stear away from discussions with Christians that threw their fundamental witness indicate some things I don't agree with.
I don't believe in a rapture in the context such as Left Behind, Jerry Jenkins ect. But I do believe we will be changed in a moment the twinkling of an eye.
At this moment it will be clear to all both saved and unsaved that Jesus Christ is Lord. But I don't believe in the apparent disappearance of Christians, leaving the world to speculate as to where have they gone. I also don't believe that 2 Thes is speaking of a temple building. A simple comparison of the two Greek words that translate temple in English makes that clear. Simply compare the verses that Paul, Jesus, ect use to clearly define the temple as a building and the new temple our body and it becomes clear, 2 Thes is speaking of the body, as Paul said we are the temple of God.

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011

http://www.christian...ie-bible-study/
How do the saints get "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven if not by rapture? How do the saints meet the Lord in the air (1 Thess. 4.15-17) if not by rapture. If you don't want to be raptured with the saints you never will be. You can count on that, but you will be resurrected and raptured with the unregenerate a 1000 years later.

Yes the Bible says nobody is in heaven yet, not even David a man after God's own heart, for we are told we will be resurrected and raptured together (1 Thes. 4.15-17). Some will be raptured at the start o the T ribulation (Rev. 7.9 before the trumpets of the Tribulation) but most at the last trumpet before the bowls (1 Thess. 4.15-17, Rev. 11.15).

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
I tend to stear away from discussions with Christians that threw their fundamental witness indicate some things I don't agree with.
I don't believe in a rapture in the context such as Left Behind, Jerry Jenkins ect. But I do believe we will be changed in a moment the twinkling of an eye.
At this moment it will be clear to all both saved and unsaved that Jesus Christ is Lord. But I don't believe in the apparent disappearance of Christians, leaving the world to speculate as to where have they gone. I also don't believe that 2 Thes is speaking of a temple building. A simple comparison of the two Greek words that translate temple in English makes that clear. Simply compare the verses that Paul, Jesus, ect use to clearly define the temple as a building and the new temple our body and it becomes clear, 2 Thes is speaking of the body, as Paul said we are the temple of God.
What matters is what is proven in God's word. The Left Behind series is wrong since first rapture is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven before the Trumpets of the Trib commence. It is not a foregone conclusion for the whole Church.

How are the saints to get into heaven ath the first trumpet or to mee the Lord in the air at the last trumpet (1 Thess. 4.15-17) if not by rapture?

I suspect what will happen with you is that when a couple million have vanished at the first rapture, you will be like Satan accusing the saints day and night of being a "fake rapture".

Your flesh can change God's word to whatever you like but I wouldn't advise it. The word is clear...

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" (2 Thess. 2.4).

"Naos" (temple) means...

1) used of the temple at Jerusalem, but only of the sacred edifice (or sanctuary) itself, consisting of the Holy place and the Holy of Holies (in classical Greek it is used of the sanctuary or cell of the temple, where the image of the god was placed which is distinguished from the whole enclosure). The Holy of Holies can represent our spirit where the Holy Spirit indwells. This is what the OT picture was teaching.

2) any heathen temple or shrine

3) metaph. the spiritual temple consisting of the saints of all ages joined together by and in Christ

The physical description of the Antichrist being in this building is not referring to the evil spirit in the spirit of unregenerates. Satan is the Restrainer holding back the Antichrist to unleash him at the opportune time.

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place [Temple], (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains. Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house" (Matt. 24.15-17).

These are clearly physical descriptions, not talking about the evil spirit in the spirit of unregenerates. We see housetops, mountains, etc. Read the rest of Matt. 24.17 on. Lots of physical stuff happening. God would not allegorize as inordinately as you do as that really strains the text.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
What matters is what is proven in God's word. The Left Behind series is wrong since first rapture is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven before the Trumpets of the Trib commence. It is not a foregone conclusion for the whole Church.

How are the saints to get into heaven ath the first trumpet or to mee the Lord in the air at the last trumpet (1 Thess. 4.15-17) if not by rapture?

I suspect what will happen with you is that when a couple million have vanished at the first rapture, you will be like Satan accusing the saints day and night of being a "fake rapture".

Your flesh can change God's word to whatever you like but I wouldn't advise it. The word is clear...

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" (2 Thess. 2.4).

"Naos" (temple) means...

1) used of the temple at Jerusalem, but only of the sacred edifice (or sanctuary) itself, consisting of the Holy place and the Holy of Holies (in classical Greek it is used of the sanctuary or cell of the temple, where the image of the god was placed which is distinguished from the whole enclosure). The Holy of Holies can represent our spirit where the Holy Spirit indwells. This is what the OT picture was teaching.

2) any heathen temple or shrine

3) metaph. the spiritual temple consisting of the saints of all ages joined together by and in Christ

The physical description of the Antichrist being in this building is not referring to the evil spirit in the spirit of unregenerates. Satan is the Restrainer holding back the Antichrist to unleash him at the opportune time.

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place [Temple], (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains. Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house" (Matt. 24.15-17).

These are clearly physical descriptions, not talking about the evil spirit in the spirit of unregenerates. We see housetops, mountains, etc. Read the rest of Matt. 24.17 on. Lots of physical stuff happening. God would not allegorize as inordinately as you do as that really strains the text.

I used The left Behind books as an example most every one here would understand, you fist say its wrong and then go on to describe an event just like the series does.
I posted my opinion simply because DJ Dropple referenced my name. I gave a brief outline that indicated I don't believe as most. I think I'll do the same and as DJ and not continue the topic of the rapture with you.

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
I used The left Behind books as an example most every one here would understand, you fist say its wrong and then go on to describe an event just like the series does.
I posted my opinion simply because DJ Dropple referenced my name. I gave a brief outline that indicated I don't believe as most. I think I'll do the same and as DJ and not continue the topic of the rapture with you.
The Left Behind do not teach partial rapturel. That's why when I go the Rapture Ready site they ban me after just one or two posts talking about partial rapture, because it exposes them.

Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10 are conditional statements for the first rapture.

The Left Behinders are just like you because you will both accuse those at the first rapture as being a "fake rapture". So God's wrath will be upon you.

Hope that helps your misunderstanding.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
John 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ.

This is one primary reason why, (I came to this forum. Along with Christina & TimFromPA, I don't know what there doing.) Hammer knows this.

We arrived here from 123 Christian Forums dot Net ----> http://www.christianforums.net/

If you search back to 2006 and previous year's you'll see all the posts have been edited. Which is tantamount to Plagarism & Fraud.

I was talking about the Rapture & Nechunya ben HaKana even back then. I've searched through these and my posts have been completely eliminated.

Go search yourself. You won't find Doppleganger, and the names have been given Aliases.

I won't Debate the Rapture with You, which is why I came here. You won't find alot support here for it.

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Oh really? And where in all that does it say the first month ALWAYS begins on the Spring Equinox?

And yes, there is a gathering up of believers on the Day of the Lord; it's in the Bible!

That is NOT what is generally meant by the word "rapture" and you know it! When most Christians, especially Evangelical types talk about "the rapture" they are talking about a misguided belief that Christians are pulled out of here secretly to escape the tribulation. That does not happen. We do meat Christ in the air, but that word does not mean “the sky,” it is talking about our spiritual bodies, our “breath” bodies. The word “clouds” is used in the same way Paul uses it in Hebrew 12:1 when he mentions”great a cloud of witnesses.”

I don't care what you want to believe about the Hebrew calendar, it probably will not make a difference for you anyway.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Tom's Absolutely Right about the Rapture.

noselfwilling your in the same camp as me on the links.

The Calendar thing to me is a whole different matter.

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/12966-more-astonishing-bible-proof-warning-athiests-this-is-adult-sensitive-material/page__view__findpost__p__99373

Anyways, God Bless, Play Nice! And Avoid the Weather Phew! Yikes!

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
Calendar is no issue. There is literally 2,520 days from Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022 and starts on the Tetrad 2014/15.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Well it is a Calendar issue. But yes, as I said your right about (2,520 Days Of The Tribulation Feast Of Trumpets 2015 To Tisha B'av 2022). :D

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
Well it is a Calendar issue. But yes, as I said your right about (2,520 Days Of The Tribulation Feast Of Trumpets 2015 To Tisha B'av 2022).
There is no calendar issue. There is 120 Jubilees from 3986 BC when Adam was 18 to 2015 AD. 6000 years.

2,520 days is still 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av in 2015.

And Judaizers can keep violating God's words trying to keep the Sabbath, since the true Jew is suppose to be the Christian, and the NT says let no man judge you on what days to keep.

The Sabbath rest was filled up when the veil was rent for the Holy Spirit to rest in our spirit every day.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
If there's no Calendar issue why do you mention Jubilee's, Dates, Time's, Sabbath's, Holy Days? etc ...

The Jews will Re-estalish the Sabbath, to keep it Holy, and Christ will enforce it, lest they suffer for it.

Zechariah 14:16-21
¶ And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. {bells: or, bridles} Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.¶

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

No Holy Days Huh?!? These are the Times & Seasons, No-one is God's equal, This is the 7th Trump!

Why do people still attend church then? It it doesn't matter. Christ will set things right, Anyways.
Stop mentioning me, If you just wanna be argumentative. I Don't Care If your Theology is Different Than Mine.
Can't I just compliment you, and you leave it at that, without turning everything into, "I'm right your wrong stuff"?

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
. The meaning of the 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) refers to the last 2300 days in the Tribulation after the Temple is completed so that the Temple would need to be completed by the 220th from the starting date of the Tribulation. The Third Temple needs to begin construction by 2013 so there is three and a half years to build it (I suppose it could start in 2014 if they can get it done in two and a half years).

Stop playing with numbers noselfwilling.

It took me 10 seconds to decide you are nothing more than somebody who hides behind an avatar , a fake name , and tries to change mornings and evenings to years or something. You have two choices. Either be honest or continue with your dishonesty.

You decide.

It is my observation that God admires honesty. About ourselves that is.

Arnie Martin W.
<less than perfect but honest about it>

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada

It took me 10 seconds to decide you are nothing more than somebody who hides behind an avatar , a fake name , and tries to change mornings and evenings to years or something. You have two choices. Either be honest or continue with your dishonesty.

You decide.

It is my observation that God admires honesty. About ourselves that is.

Arnie Martin W.
<less than perfect but honest about it>

noselfwilling.

Edit and apologies

For some reason the forum did not print everything I had written. Probably my mistake. For sure the forum did not allow me to edit my original post. So thus my additional reply.

My apologies but the point I was trying to make was that the 2300 are clearly stated as mornings and evenings , not years as some make them out to be. But you were not really trying to make the 2300 to be years , for a moment I thought so , thus my rude reply about hiding behind fake numbers. Sorry. I made a mess and am trying to clean it up. I withdraw my rude comments to you.

Arnie
Martin W.

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
If there's no Calendar issue why do you mention Jubilee's, Dates, Time's, Sabbath's, Holy Days? etc ...
Because it all fits so perfectly. Ezekiel's prophecy takes us right to May, 1949. There is exactly 17,640 (49 x 360) days from June 7, 1967 to Sept. 23, 2015 Day of Atonement. There are exactly 2,520 days from Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets to Aug. 7, 2022 Tisha B'Av. 1949/50 and 1967/68 are the 6th and 7th Total Lunar Tetrads since Christ. There is exactly 120 Jubilees from 3986 BC to 2015 AD. Adam was born 4004 BC and is 18 years old, for him, the age accountability in 3986 BC. Nov. 3, 2013 is the 4th H3 Solar Eclipse since Jesus. The H3-Tetrad combo is the first since Christ. There is exactly 173,880 days (69 x 7 x 360) from Nisan 1, 444 BC the declaration to rebuild the Temple to when Jesus would enter the Temple March 28, 33 AD (Gregorian) on Monday. 4 day inspection of the Lamb March 28, 29, 30, 31. Jesus died on the cross April 1, 33 AD Friday (Nisan 14). Satan calls it April's Fools Day.

Satan can accuse but can he back up his accusations? Guess not.

noselfwilling.

Edit and apologies

For some reason the forum did not print everything I had written. Probably my mistake. For sure the forum did not allow me to edit my original post. So thus my additional reply.

My apologies but the point I was trying to make was that the 2300 are clearly stated as mornings and evenings , not years as some make them out to be. But you were not really trying to make the 2300 to be years , for a moment I thought so , thus my rude reply about hiding behind fake numbers. Sorry. I made a mess and am trying to clean it up. I withdraw my rude comments to you.

Arnie
Martin W.
I forgive you.