2,520 Days Of The Tribulation Feast Of Trumpets 2015 To Tisha B'av 2022

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
The Tetrad was 1949/50 and the Armistice was signed 1949. The next Tetrad was 1967/68 and Israel entered Jerusalem June 7, 1967. The 8th Tetrad since Christ is 2014/15 and the Temple begins construction no later than 2014 so that it is completed within 220 days after the start of the Tribulation so there is 2300 days left to the end of the Tribulation.

The first day of the Tribulation and first rapture according to readiness is Sept 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets. The 220th day is April 20, 2016 in the days of the inspection of the Lamb. The 4 days of inspection of the Lamb and Red Heifer for the newly constructed Temple are April 18 (Nisan 10 Monday), 19, 20, 21. Passover is April 22, 2016 Friday.

The 2300 days is from April 21, 2016 to Aug. 7, 2022.

The first day of the Great Triublation of three and a half years is Feb. 25, 2019 and is the start of the 1st woe which lasts 5 months. The 2nd woe is July 25, 2019 and lasts for 13 months.

The 3rd and final woe starts Aug. 18, 2020 and lasts for 24 months so Jesus steps down on the 2,520th day on Aug. 7, 2022 Tisha B'Av.

(5 + 13 + 24 = 42)

There are 1260 days from April 18, 2016 (first day of 4 day inspection of the lamb) to Sept. 30, 2019 Feast of Trumpets. Perhaps the Two Witnesses, Enoch and Elijah, preach during this time.

There are 75 days more from the 1260th day of the Great Tribulation when Jesus steps down to the 1335th day which takes us to after the 3 feasts are done. The 30 days to the 1290th day are for Jesus to judge the nations. 45 days more are to set up Israel as the center of all nations.

Feast of Tabernacles is Oct. 10, 2022. It goes for 6 days to Oct 16, 2022. Then follows 2 holidays, the second which is called Simchat Torah when the 3 items of the ark are removed or in later years the Torah Scrolls. A 4 day inspection of Jesus and reading the Torah would be from Oct. 18, 19, 20, 21. The 1335 day amazing is Oct. 21. Oct. 22, 2022 commences the millennial kingdom.

One of the things Jesus will clear up soon is the proper reading of the OT in how Jesus fills it up for today so that we are no longer under the law but live by the Spirit of the law. Many such as Messianic Judaism and 7th Day Adventists and the Roman Church and Eastern Orthodox, those who practice sacraments, etc. all need to be corrected in how to live and walk by the Spirit instead of trying to keep the law.

The Bible says if you try to keep the law, so shall you die by law. God wants you instead to die to the law with Christ on the cross.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Yes, I agree. The last part was amusing and significant. :rolleyes:

dry.gif
??? http://answers.yahoo...09234829AALSQ4E ¿¿¿ :unsure:

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
Yes, I agree. The last part was amusing and significant.
You found this amusing? One Christian writer once said that the thing we have to fear most are those who Judaize Christianity, still trying to live under the law.

One of the things Jesus will clear up soon is the proper reading of the OT in how Jesus fills it up for today so that we are no longer under the law but live by the Spirit of the law. Many such as Messianic Judaism and 7th Day Adventists and the Roman Church and Eastern Orthodox, those who practice sacraments, etc. all need to be corrected in how to live and walk by the Spirit instead of trying to keep the law.

The Bible says if you try to keep the law, so shall you die by law. God wants you instead to die to the law with Christ on the cross.

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
Revelation 6.12 occurs right before the Tribulation since the Seals are the past twenty centuries. "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood."

That great earthquake was Haiti 2010 (5th worst natural disaster in human history).
That sun black as sackcloth is the H3 Solar Eclipse (long-dated) Nov. 3, 2013 (4th since Christ).
The moon red as blood occurs in 2014/15 on passover, tabernacles, and again, on passover and tabernacles (8th time since Christ).
The H3-Tetrad combo is the 1st since Christ.

How do we know this is the trifecta God is showing us? After all rare events happen all the time.

In 1949/50 the 6th Tetrad occurred when Israel signed the armistice treaty after becoming a nation May 14, 1948. God considers peace on paper. In 1967/68 the 7th Tetrad occurred when Israel entered Jerusalem on June 7, 1967. Why is this so important? Because of what Matthew 24 days: "Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh" (v.33). The fig tree represents Israel. The summer is the millennial kingdom. "Summer is nigh" implies within a generation. Since 1948, 2015 will be 67 years. Anymore is more than "nigh".

There are 900 billion barrels of oil left in the world. At an average of 35 billion barrels a year, we have 25 years left of recoverable oil which takes us to 2035. If they find no new oil then the world will be producing 0 barrels of oil a year from 2035 on and the demand will be over 130 billion a year. A war will be fought for the few remaining drops of oil at least 10 years before 2035. The 2015 to 2022 timeline fits very well with this scenario, since Armageddon would then take place from 2020 to 2022.

God is angry. 10,000 people die a day due to to starvation, and at least 50,000 people die every day needlessly. Man is murderous to his fellow man. Add on top of that untold number of abortions every day, since man keeps murdering his fellow man, a great flood is coming: "the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined" (Dan. 9.26), even to the end of the 7 year Tribulation in Dan. 9.27.

"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors" (Matt. 24.33). So we can know when the Tribulation starts which precedes the millennial kingdom. There won't be another Total Lunar Tetrad till 2582/83 so this is it folks!
Let's see if the 2,520th day from Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets, which typifies the First Rapture, falls on a holiday? Darn, the 2,520th day doesn't fall on a holiday. The closest is Tisha B'Av on the 2,519th day on a Saturday, Av. 9, Aug. 6, 2022. But wait, whenever it is held on a Sabbath Tisha B'Av is held the day after. In 2022 that would be on Av 10, Aug. 7, 2022. That's a Sunday. Whew! Feels like a miracle.

Interestingly, 2,520 is smallest number divisible by all numbers from 2 to 10. I am 100% sure that is no coincidence. I love these pieces of the puzzle God gives us to the discerning.

But wait. This will all be for nought because there needs be a significant date 75 days after because Jesus steps down on the 1260th day of the Great Tribulation, judges the nations to the 1290th day and sets up Israel as the center of all nations to the 1335th day. The 75th day is Oct. 21, 2022. Where's the holiday? Doesn't look like there is any. But wait. Feast of Tabernacles is on Oct. 10, 2022. It goes for 7 days to Oct. 16. Then follows two holidays on the 17th and 18th, the second which is Simchat Torah when the Jews either bring out the three items of the ark or the Torah Scrolls to read them. So it seems we are some days off. It's nice though that the 1335th day is after the 3 feasts that pertain to when Jesus returns.

But wait! The Holy Spirit told me why the 1335th day is the 21st. Just like there is a 4 day inspection of the lamb before Passover, there is a 4 day inspection of the work of God to begin His millennial reign in the 3rd Temple. No animal sacrifice will take place, for Jesus is the Lamb of God. The 4 day inspection will be Oct. 18, 19, 20, 21. Oct. 21, 2022 is the 4th day of the inspection of the Lamb or Lion of Judah, so the millennial kingdom commences Oct. 22, 2022. Whew! That's better. Fits like a glove.

Feast of Trumpets (Sept. 14, 2015) deals with the first rapture according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10). Feast of Atonement (Sept. 23, 2015) ushers in the Jubilee year which should be 2015 but is postponed due to the wrath of God and wrath of Satan coming head to head. Tabernacles, of course, represents the tabernacling among men: His presence in the millennial kingdom that transitions us for the New City afterwards.

But God gives us yet another sign as if we needed anymore. There are 49 years x 360 days per year (17,640 days) from June 7, 1967 to the Day of Atonement Sept. 23, 2015. That's no coincidence friends.

But wait! He yet gives us even another sign. "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed" (Dan. 8.14). When the Temple is constructed, it is still dirty, because the Jews are using it for the wrong reason. They are not to use it to perform sacrifices, but it is supposed to be built for Jesus to reign in during the 1000 years. It will be cleansed when Jesus returns immediately, because His very presence is cleansing, but there will be 45 days of setting up Israel as the center of all nations from the 1290th to the 1335th day, before Jesus steps in as it were.

Since the Temple needs to be completed before the last 2300 days of the Tribulation, does the 1st day of the 2300 days fall on a significant date? That date is April 21, 2016. Passover is April 22, 2016. April 21 is again the 4th day of inspection of the Lamb. The 4 days of inspection of the Lamb are from April 18 (Nisan 10), 19, 20, 21. Well that works.

What else? Can we place the Two Witnesses on two significant dates spanning 1260 days? Amazingly we can. There are 1260 days from April 18, 2016 to Sept. 30, 2019 Feast of Trumpets. What are the odds of that? God does not roll dice.

The Great Tribulation starts Feb. 25, 2019 (Rev. 9.1) with its 3 woes. The 2nd woe starts 5 months later on July 25, 2019 and 13 months after the 2nd woe is done, the 3rd woe begins on Aug. 18, 2020 which goes for 24 months.

The first rapture according to readiness is Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets (Rev. 7.9), and the general rapture and resurrection occur on the first day of the 3rd woe (Rev. 11.15) on Aug. 18, 2020.

Jesus steps down Aug. 7, 2022.

Vengle53

Aug 11, 2010
Ohio
John 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ.

This is one primary reason why, (I came to this forum. Along with Christina & TimFromPA, I don't know what there doing.) Hammer knows this.

We arrived here from 123 Christian Forums dot Net ----> http://www.christianforums.net/

If you search back to 2006 and previous year's you'll see all the posts have been edited. Which is tantamount to Plagarism & Fraud.

I was talking about the Rapture & Nechunya ben HaKana even back then. I've searched through these and my posts have been completely eliminated.

Go search yourself. You won't find Doppleganger, and the names have been given Aliases.

I won't Debate the Rapture with You, which is why I came here. You won't find alot support here for it.

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom.

Just as a suggestion, I have a screen capture program which pdf prints all posts of any thread that I post on (or that I simply choose to moniti\or), and stores the pdf file in a primary file and a briefcase where the primay files are monitored for changes. When ever I pass back through a thread it takes only a second to snap another pdf screenshot which copies over the primary file. If there proves to be differences in the freshly taken screenshot pdf the stored briefcase original publishes an alert to me that something has changed.

Anybody can set these simple monitoring tools up for themselves. This way a they continue to post they have hard proof that someone has tampered with their original posts, and even the posts of others on every thread they have ever visited.

From there it is a small matter to work through the network provider to determine which administrator priviledged individual did that actual tampering.

I also have a ping program that monitors people trying to enter my computer to mess with my system and provides me with the IP address they are using. I have successfully used that to trace attackers and work through the the IP address that they go through to make their attack as it keeps record of time and personal info as to who was using that IP address. By this I was able to demonstrate who was responsible for the tampering. In most cases it has turned out to be someone tapping into administrator priviledges through otherwise safe and necessary authorized channels.

It is sad that we must go to such lengths to protect ourselves, but at least we can do so.

Keeping Alert

Feb 12, 2011
noselfwilling, I was excited when I saw this thread and I just had to register myself to say that I agree with your dates! With an open mind, anyone who does a calculation from 6 June 1967 and ends up directly on 23 Sept 2015 Yom Kippur should sit up and wonder if it is more than just a coincidence. I would agree with you that it seems not... not with all the related signs that you pointed out.

Nevertheless, I have a question. You mention that you felt that tribulation would start on Feast of Trumpets 2015 and end in 2022. I am just wondering how then does 23 Sept 2015 fit in? What happens on this day? If God wanted to say that the Tribulation starts on Rosh Hashanah 2015 why not cause the capture of Jerusalem just a few days before that date in 1967?

Blessings,
KA

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Just as a suggestion, I have a screen capture program which pdf prints all posts of any thread that I post on (or that I simply choose to moniti\or). Anybody can set these simple monitoring tools up for themselves. This way a they continue to post they have hard proof that someone has tampered with their original posts, and even the posts of others on every thread they have ever visited. From there it is a small matter to work through the network provider to determine which administrator priviledged individual did that actual tampering.

I also have a ping program that monitors people trying to enter my computer to mess with my system and provides me with the IP address they are using. In most cases it has turned out to be someone tapping into administrator priviledges through otherwise safe and necessary authorized channels. It is sad that we must go to such lengths to protect ourselves, but at least we can do so.
'Walking in Grace' timestamp='1297610639' post='100559

You forgot this ->

This post has been edited by Dj Doppleganger: 02 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

Well, I'm not sure what your getting at? All my posts are out there for everyone to see. In fact I wish I had a storyboard like web page or had the ability to edit some of my past posts even if it was just to fix the broken links! Not that Hammer does a bang up job! I remember when this was a small site with less than a few 100 posts.

I know a lot about computers, but I have no need for such things. In fact the problem is the need for such things. And Pdf's aren't very searchable since many are print-outs. And that, only within each and every individual file-ish.

Are you from 123 Christian Forums dot NET?

What is the meaning of this, can you be more specific?

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
noselfwilling, I was excited when I saw this thread and I just had to register myself to say that I agree with your dates! With an open mind, anyone who does a calculation from 6 June 1967 and ends up directly on 23 Sept 2015 Yom Kippur should sit up and wonder if it is more than just a coincidence. I would agree with you that it seems not... not with all the related signs that you pointed out.

Nevertheless, I have a question. You mention that you felt that tribulation would start on Feast of Trumpets 2015 and end in 2022. I am just wondering how then does 23 Sept 2015 fit in? What happens on this day? If God wanted to say that the Tribulation starts on Rosh Hashanah 2015 why not cause the capture of Jerusalem just a few days before that date in 1967?

Blessings,
KA
The probability for the Tetrad falling on two key dates in the 20th century, the necessary unique solar eclipse right in front of the Tetrad in 2014/15 and the necessary great earthquake in front of that (Rev. 6.12) has odds that var exceed the likelihood the 17,640th day would fall on Sept. 23, 2015. The problem why you don't feel this is because you don't read the book of Revelation properly, you don't have the blessing of Rev. 1.3. Unless you believe in partial rapture and the Seals are the past 20 centuries, you can't see what I see. It's not possible.

Sept. 23, 2015 is the Day of Atonement that ushers in the Jubilee year, the 50th year. 2015 is the 50th year, 2015-2016 actually. This year would be ushered in but something happens: Satan's wrath and God's wrath come head to head through the 7 year Tribulation.

It's a process. From the recapture of Jerusalem to the recapture of Israel to the rebuilding of the Temple (begins construction on the Tetrad, completed by April, 20, the 220th day of the Tribulation from Sept. 14, 2015, so that there is 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) left into the Triblulation before Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts. 1.11, Rev. 1.7, 19.11-16).

I have a 1 in 9.4 billion chance of being wrong. Understand that calculation and you will understand it is all but certain to happen Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022.

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
Dear Friends:

I'm not interested in setting dates but would like to point out that the first half of the tribulation period, of 1,260 years, will be the time during which the tribulations of the first four seals will come on the earth.

The fifth seal will be a scene in heaven addessed to those who will die during total tribulation period.

The events of the sixth seal can only occur at the end of the 1,000 years and the wrath of the Lamb must be the judgment of the nations, when the sheep and goat nations will be separated, Matt. 25:32.

I believe the 'silence in heaven' of the seventh seal, Rev.8:1, will be the silence of all the heavenly host at the time of the new heaven and new earth, Rev. 21:1.

God Bless you. Charlie.

Joshua David

Feb 10, 2011
Wow!

It really amazes me that so many Christians can be "led by the Holy Spirit" in their bible study, and arrive at such different opinions. I for one believe in the Pre-Tribulation rapture of the Church. But I believe that the seals are part of the Tribulation so that none of them have broken yet.

Joshua David.

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
Dear Friends:

I'm not interested in setting dates but would like to point out that the first half of the tribulation period, of 1,260 years, will be the time during which the tribulations of the first four seals will come on the earth.

The fifth seal will be a scene in heaven addessed to those who will die during total tribulation period.

The events of the sixth seal can only occur at the end of the 1,000 years and the wrath of the Lamb must be the judgment of the nations, when the sheep and goat nations will be separated, Matt. 25:32.

I believe the 'silence in heaven' of the seventh seal, Rev.8:1, will be the silence of all the heavenly host at the time of the new heaven and new earth, Rev. 21:1.

God Bless you. Charlie.
We know the Seals are the past 20 centuries because God does not leave unexplained what happens in the world from the time of Christ to His return. For example, in the Seals 1/4 of people die in wars and famines not by natural causes, but in the Great Trib 1/3 of people die (9.18) by nuclear holocaust.

Furthermore, we are told that the one who conquered in Rev. 5 goes forth conquering in the first Seal by the authority of the cross that looks like a bow and arrow that has been shot giving Satan a deadly wound. This is the power of the cross.

The Seals are very general in nature indicating they cover a vast spance of time these past 2000 years.

The 5th Seal mentions two groups: 1) those who were already martyred in previous centuries, and 2) those who will be martyred during the Tribulation. Hence those who are have been given robes are told to wait a little long for the rest of their brethren who shall be martyred during the Tribulation. So the 5th Seal is shortly before the 7 year Tribulation starts.

The event at the 6th Seal can't be in the millennium, because the millennium is all the way at the end of the book of Revelation in chapter 20 after the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls. In fact, nobody has been raptured yet by the time of the 6th Seal since it precedes the saints taken up Rev. 7.9 "before the throne" according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10). Then follows the the first four Trumpets of the Tribulation in Rev. 8 which are the first half of the Tribulation in which the earth is hurt and the Vatican is nuked. The 3 woes are the 2nd half starting at Rev. 9.1. The sheep and goat nations are separated when Jesus returns on the 1260th day of the Great Tribulation on Aug. 7, 2022 Tisha B'Av. He judges the nations for 30 days from the 1260th to the 1290th.

The New Heaven and New Earth is Rev. 21 after the 1000 years in Rev. 20. Silence indicates impending doom. It's like how you would feel if something horrible was about to happen and you had this silent eerie feeling something bad was about to happen. The silence in Rev. 8 is because of what is about to occur in the very loud Tribulation which is the 7th Seal that is cracked open to blow the 7 Trumpets and then Armageddon in the 7th Trumpet which pours out the 7 bowls of wrath. Bowls are larger than cups and are poured silently because so much is happening so fast in those last 24 months of the 7th Trumpet (not 42). Did you figure out how I came up with 24 and not 42 for the period of the 7th Trumpet?

God has given us the date when the Tribulation is from Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets to Aug. 7, 2022 Tisha B'Av with a 1 in 9.4 billion chance of being wrong.

Wow!

It really amazes me that so many Christians can be "led by the Holy Spirit" in their bible study, and arrive at such different opinions. I for one believe in the Pre-Tribulation rapture of the Church. But I believe that the seals are part of the Tribulation so that none of them have broken yet.

Joshua David.
All you need to do to have a change of mind is to realize there is no rapture of the Church before the Seals. Study line by line Rev. 4 to see there is no rapture there,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Revelation_4.htm

Keeping Alert

Feb 12, 2011
The probability for the Tetrad falling on two key dates in the 20th century, the necessary unique solar eclipse right in front of the Tetrad in 2014/15 and the necessary great earthquake in front of that (Rev. 6.12) has odds that var exceed the likelihood the 17,640th day would fall on Sept. 23, 2015. The problem why you don't feel this is because you don't read the book of Revelation properly, you don't have the blessing of Rev. 1.3. Unless you believe in partial rapture and the Seals are the past 20 centuries, you can't see what I see. It's not possible.

I am not sure I am reading you wrong or you are reading me wrong. I said I totally agree with your dates... I just did not see you explaining Yom Kippur 2015 very well or I may have missed it in one of your multiple posts.

Nevertheless, from your reply, you seem all puffed up and the bible does have something to say about that! This is my first post here and you can pronounce a judgment on me that I do not have the blessing of Revelation 1:3?

I wanted to participate more here but you are so spiritually snobbish that I think it would be a waste of time.

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
The event at the 6th Seal can't be in the millennium, because the millennium is all the way at the end of the book of Revelation in chapter 20 after the Seals,

Charlie -- Sorry, I disagree.

The fact tthere is a long break between the fifth and sixth seals means the events of seals, or trumpets, do not have to follow each other.

God Bless you. Charlie

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
Charlie -- Sorry, I disagree.

The fact tthere is a long break between the fifth and sixth seals means the events of seals, or trumpets, do not have to follow each other.

God Bless you. Charlie
There is not a long break between the 5th and 6th Seals, they are right next to each other as tight as could be. There is a lock tumbler here. The 6 Seals are the past 20 centuries. There is an interjection in Rev. 7. Then the 7th Seal opens up the 7 Trumpets of the Tribulation. Again, there is an interjection in Rev. 10 before the 7th Trumpt so the 7th Trumpet pours out of the 7 bowls of wrath. Finally there is an interjection in Rev. 16 before the 7th bowl is poured.

This is God's lock tumbler.

I am not sure I am reading you wrong or you are reading me wrong. I said I totally agree with your dates... I just did not see you explaining Yom Kippur 2015 very well or I may have missed it in one of your multiple posts.

Nevertheless, from your reply, you seem all puffed up and the bible does have something to say about that! This is my first post here and you can pronounce a judgment on me that I do not have the blessing of Revelation 1:3?

I wanted to participate more here but you are so spiritually snobbish that I think it would be a waste of time.
Not sure why you need more of an explanation for Yom Kippur in 2015? Jesus "makes atonement" (Dan. 9.24).

You seem to have a spirit of hostility accusing falsely, perhaps you are projecting your own puffed up self. People often project their own condition onto others when they harbor something they shouldn't. What are you harboring?

Where did I say you don't have the blessing of Rev. 1.3? Though I can see you don't have that blessing because of your hostility by falsely accusing and some very strange words when you said, "If God wanted to say that the Tribulation starts on Rosh Hashanah 2015 why not cause the capture of Jerusalem just a few days before that date in 1967?"

Remember, I said, it is a process, from Israel to Jerusalem to the Temple. Be patient. You don't need to have it all happen at once in 1967. And besides, 1967 was not the 120th Jubilee but the 119th Jubilee was 1965.

Keeping Alert

Feb 12, 2011
noselfwilling,

Is this not addressed to me?

"The problem why you don't feel this is because you don't read the book of Revelation properly, you don't have the blessing of Rev. 1.3. "

I am not haboring anything. I am the most peace-loving person you could meet. Perhaps I am new to this board and the culture of usage of words here is different but I am not new to such boards and forums and I sure have not met with such a response previously.

You seem to jump to conclusions for many things. I am just asking a simple question and hoping for a simple answer. If you do not understand my questions or the purpopse of my questions, a simple request for clarification would do.

But it's fine. I really appreciate your findings because they complement mine. So I will just lurk here and monitor what is going on.

Blessings,
KA

Joshua David

Feb 10, 2011
noselfwilling,

All you need to do to have a change of mind is to realize there is no rapture of the Church before the Seals. Study line by line Rev. 4 to see there is no rapture there,

Sorry I do see a rapture happening Rev 4.1 when John is caught up. I do realize that you do not accept this as such. but I disagree with your interpretation.

Let's look at just one of the reasons that I believe this. Take the phrase, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches." This is a repeating phrase that is used quite often in the first few books of Revelations.

Rev 2:7 [sup]7[/sup]He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
Rev 2:11 [sup]11[/sup]He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Rev 2:17 [sup]17[/sup]He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
Rev 2:29 [sup]29[/sup]He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Rev 3:6 [sup]6[/sup]He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Rev 3:13 [sup]6[/sup]He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Rev 3:22 [sup]22[/sup]He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Now this phrase is said one more time in the bible, except with one slight change. The focus has switched from the churches to the Tribulation Saints. Look at the wording difference.

Rev 13:9-10 [sup]9[/sup]If any man have an ear, let him hear. <a name="10">[sup]10[/sup]He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches; to the churches; to the churches; to the churches; to the churches and yet when we actually get into the tribulation, it changes to talking about the saints, and there is not a mention of the church until when Rev 19.

Rev 19:7-9 [sup]7[/sup]Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. [sup]8[/sup]And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
[sup]9[/sup]And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

And since this takes place before the Second coming, this is still in heaven.. Notice something here. The church is referred to here as the wife.. she is no longer the bride, but she is now the wife. So what has changed? The Marriage has been completed. Now it is ready for the Marriage supper.

Now I know that you do not believe this, and I am not really trying to change your mind, just telling you one of the reasons that I believe in the pre-trib rapture.

Joshua David