2,520 Days Of The Tribulation Feast Of Trumpets 2015 To Tisha B'av 2022

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joshua David

Feb 10, 2011
Let go of your petty self and that will help let the Scriptures breath life into their meaning.

[font="tahoma][size="2"]So you bring up a scripture that I had not considered, I thank you for bring it up and tell you that I will study it in detail, I ask a question about your reply and for that I am called petty?[/size][/font]
[font="tahoma][size="2"]
[/size][/font]
[font="tahoma][color="#5D5D5D"]So let's recap. So far in this thread I have had told that I am not an overcomer, I will definitely not be included in the rapture, that I am not fit to rule, that I am not confident in my faith, that I am fickle, that my very salvation is being brought into question, that ( and this is my favorite one) that I might be demon possesed, and now I am being petty.[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma][color="#5D5D5D"]
[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma][color="#5D5D5D"]Wow, you guys run a real class act here.[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma][color="#5D5D5D"]I am done with this thread, and probably with the entire forum. Sorry, I can get this kind of abuse out in the world. No scratch that.. I have people out in the world who aren't even Christians that treat me better than this.[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma][color="#5D5D5D"]Joshua David. [/color][/font]

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
name='Joshua David' timestamp=129899762]
You have judged my eternal security, because I had the audacity to disagree with your interpretation of the scriptures. You have declared me unfit to take part of the rapture, unfit to rule, and now you are claiming that I am demon possessed. And then I admit that I am fallible, and that I could be wrong in my interpretation of the scriptures, since I approach the scriptures with a humble heart knowing that I have to rely on him to explain it to me, because I can get it wrong. But since I admit that, you then declare that I am not certain in my faith, and that I am fickle. All I can say is Wow! you really take the cake with that one.

As far as I am concerned, you have shown your true face. I will not be responding to anymore of your posts. I enjoy talking about the bible and discussing scripture, but these conversations are not bringing God any glory. If that is truly how you really feel then I would ask that you pray for me, and just know that I will be praying for you.

Dear JD:

Like yourself, I enjoy talking about the Bible and, from your posts, I know you do so. Therefore it is my hope you will continue to post on this forum and on this thread.

One of the probems I have noticed is a tendency, at times, to allow ourselves to become involved in lengthy discussion that do not help in our understanding of what is written.

I would like to give you my overall view of the chronology of the events of the seals, trumpets and vials, based on what is written, in the context of the rest of the Revelations, including the 1,000 years.

God Bless you. Charlie.