2 CORINTHIANS 3:6 ABLE MINISTERS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe wrong.
God knows the truth; and so do I.

I would suggest not taking chances on such things as this. Continuing to believe the way you do, you are at the very least in danger of eternal damnation for in your belief it is clear to others, if not to you, that your belief is according to the spirit of Antichrist. If I am wrong and you are right, then there is no condemnation for me for my continuing to believe the way that i do. But if you are wrong and I am right, there is condemnation for you if you continue to believe the way that you do.

Something to think about.

I care about your eternal destiny whether you believe that or not.

Jas 5:19, Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
Jas 5:20, Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows the truth; and so do I.

I would suggest not taking chances on such things as this. Continuing to believe the way you do, you are at the very least in danger of eternal damnation for in your belief it is clear to others, if not to you, that your belief is according to the spirit of Antichrist. If I am wrong and you are right, then there is no condemnation for me for my continuing to believe the way that i do. But if you are wrong and I am right, there is condemnation for you if you continue to believe the way that you do.

Something to think about.

I care about your eternal destiny whether you believe that or not.

Jas 5:19, Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
Jas 5:20, Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
All lies.

The very first post here (#2) of this your latest of many episodes of accusations and lies, includes the evidence you deny (anyone can look and see the truth). But you yourself are blind to it and it has made you a mental case, lashing out.

Cease and desist. Next I will report you.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All lies.

The very first post here (#2) of this your latest of many episodes of accusations and lies, includes the evidence you deny (anyone can look and see the truth). But you yourself are blind to it and it has made you a mental case, lashing out.

Next, I will pray for you.

Cease and desist from calling me a liar. You are sinning in doing that. (it is even a reportable offense).

There has only been one previous "episode" in which I have confronted you over your false doctrine...even one thread in which I have addressed this issue.

So then, you are lying in saying that there have been many.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA,

I have not called you a liar to your face; but have taken the risk of saying things that may even be reportable in an attempt to reach you with the truth.

I am willing to take the consequences (should the moderators side with you) if it means that you will be delivered from false doctrine and an antichrist spirit.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next, I will pray for you.

Cease and desist from calling me a liar. You are sinning in doing that. (it is even a reportable offense).

There has only been one previous "episode" in which I have confronted you over your false doctrine...even one thread in which I have addressed this issue.

So then, you are lying in saying that there have been many.
For the record.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA,

I have not called you a liar to your face; but have taken the risk of saying things that may even be reportable in an attempt to reach you with the truth.

I am willing to take the consequences (should the moderators side with you) if it means that you will be delivered from false doctrine and an antichrist spirit.
For the record.

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, all the more reason you should not preach that these things are yet to be finished in the "future."

I think when Jesus said it was finished he may have been saying all the scriptures have been fulfilled and all the work of the Father in reconciling the world was finished by his propitiatory sacrifice. He was not saying all the promised prophetic future of Israel was finished; for one Israel is not in the promised land and Christ is not reigning over the nations on earth with Israel of God.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think when Jesus said it was finished he may have been saying all the scriptures have been fulfilled and all the work of the Father in reconciling the world was finished by his propitiatory sacrifice. He was not saying all the promised prophetic future of Israel was finished; for one Israel is not in the promised land and Christ is not reigning over the nations on earth with Israel of God.
As I suspected.

You don't "think" that being "in Christ" is Israel's inheritance, that He and the kingdom of God is their promised land; or that even though He has overcome the world and all authority in heaven and in the earth have been given to Him two thousand years ago, that He now reigns.

That is just wrong.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you mentally challenged? Shall I report you for again lying and saying something that I did not say, but in fact said the opposite many times?

I'm not doing this again. I am not answering to a liar. I already have.

You condemn yourself.

Your definition is in error, and you are blind to the fact that I have confessed the truth of Jesus Christ countless times in general and also to you specifically. Therefore, I have determined that you are the liar that you continually prove to be.

The matter is in the Lord's hands. But between you and me, I will not let you address me personally making false accusations, without an honest response: You are a liar and an accuser, and you have twisted the scriptures in the manner of Satan to make false accusations continually.

As for "letting it alone", I have...and yet here you are again--you not "letting it alone", but once again psychologically projecting your own faults upon me.

All lies.

For the record.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The new covenant was indeed made with the house of Israel and Judah, not because I say but Jeremiah 31:31 says it. The new covenant has yet to be fulfilled because Ezekiel 36:24-28 has not been fulfilled yet.
This is FALSE DOCTRINE. The New Covenant is in effect right now, and applies to the Church. It will continue to apply to redeemed and restored Israel after the Second Coming of Christ.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, no, I was referring to proof of my testimony in post #2 that you say I have "never confessed."
You do not say in post #2 that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (that He is a Man sitting on the right hand of the throne of God).

post #2:

Why do you persist in your obvious conjecture, insisting that Jesus has not finished what He Himself has said He has? Why should you be destroyed for lack of knowledge?

By doing so, you preach another gospel, which is anti-Christ.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not say in post #2 that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (that He is a Man sitting on the right hand of the throne of God).

post #2:
Again you reveal your true self.

It is I (even in that unrelated post) who confess Jesus Christ has come in the flesh and said, "It is finished." For one cannot attests that He spoke, without attesting that He also came.

But you in your hate and your personal attack and vendetta, you mock it (in post #5), and so mock Christ. Or...perhaps you're just blind and unaware, and can't help but lash out. You poor pitiful thing.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you reveal your true self.

It is I (even in that unrelated post) who confess Jesus Christ has come in the flesh and said, "It is finished." For one cannot attests that He spoke, without attesting that He also came.

But you in your hate and your personal attack and vendetta, you mock it (in post #5), and so mock Christ. Or...perhaps you're just blind and unaware, and can't help but lash out. You poor pitiful thing.
For the record.

See Matthew 7:1-6.

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is FALSE DOCTRINE. The New Covenant is in effect right now, and applies to the Church. It will continue to apply to redeemed and restored Israel after the Second Coming of Christ.

Please, tell me if you like, what is the new covenant

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please, tell me if you like, what is the new covenant
That Jesus shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of our sins and gave us His Holy Spirit so that we might be able to walk in obedience to His commandments.