2 Peter 3:10 The Big Whoosh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You agree with contradicting Revelation 20:4-5?
Why do people ask ridiculous questions like this? Obviously, I would never agree with anything that was contradictory. I disagree with you, not the scripture.

Neither 1 Corinthians 15:23 or 1 Thess 4:16 say 'all' the Christian dead will rise; at the Return.
We've been over this, but you're a stubborn one. You won't take correction. But, for the benefit of others who actually want to learn something....

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

There it is. Plain as day for everyone who is not blinded by false doctrine and has an open mind to see. You say it doesn't say all the Christian dead will rise at His return. Paul says they will. Thankfully, I know everyone here is much more likely to accept Paul's teaching than yours.

1 Cor 15:22, does say 'all', but not when and again; we know when from Revelation 20:5...after the thousand years is over.
Wait...what now? 1 Cor 15:22 does say all...BUT....? But nothing. It says all. Accept it and stop twisting scripture to fit your view. Paul knew what he was talking about.

Also the idea of multi millions of Christian dead going into the Millennium, conflicts with Prophesies like Micah 4:7, Isaiah 60:21-22, that say there won't be huge numbers of people at the start of the Millennium.
Why are you saying nonsense like this to me? I don't believe in a future Millennium, remember?

I like my own world, its just me and the Lord's Prophets.
No, it's just you. Your arrogance blinds you. For you to think that you are the only one in the world who properly interpret Bible prophecy shows that you need to humble yourself so that the Lord can show you the truth. He will not do so as long as you remain so prideful.
I reject and refute all theories and fables that are not stated in the Bible, proved by: when what really will happen, is clearly stated.
You think you do, but you misinterpret a great deal of scripture. The truth is not just understood by one person. I'm not saying the majority opinion is the truth or anything like that, but God does not reveal truth to just one person. So, all of your many beliefs that only you have are false.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why do people ask ridiculous questions like this? Obviously, I would never agree with anything that was contradictory. I disagree with you, not the scripture.
But Revelation 20:4-5 does directly contradict the false teaching that all the Christian dead will reis when Jesus Returns.
You are caught in outright denial of plainly stated scripture and you bluff and blustering attempts to blame me for your wrong beliefs, is another mistake of yours.
you misinterpret a great deal of scripture.
I post Prophesies that prove your beliefs to be wrong. YOU are the mis interpreter!
Thinking there will be no Millennium reign of Jesus as King of the world, is your fatal error.