2 Peter 3:10 The Big Whoosh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lazarus was the example for us of how the faithful dead will be raised. AT THE GWT JUDGMENT. After the Millennium.
Revelation 20:5 is crystal clear on this point.
You can call yourself dead in trespasses and sin, but you are not.

If you appear at the GWT, you seem to be the best hypocritical unredeemed person on earth.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lazarus was the example for us of how the faithful dead will be raised. AT THE GWT JUDGMENT. After the Millennium.
Revelation 20:5 is crystal clear on this point.

The faithful are raised before the Millennium. The unfaithful after the Mill.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you incapable of understanding what Revelation 20:5 says?

Anyone who thinks the faithful are raised with the unfaithful is incapable of reading that verse, and the others around it.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Anyone who thinks the faithful are raised with the unfaithful is incapable of reading that verse, and the others around it.
You surely have a problem with Rev 20:5. It says; ...the rest of the dead must wait until the thousand years are over.
ONLY the GT martyrs will be raised when Jesus Returns.

Therefore; after the Millennium, everybody who has ever lived, will be standing before God in Judgment. Good or bad people.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ONLY the GT martyrs will be raised when Jesus Returns.

Other scripture tells us all the dead in Christ resurrect at the same time.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

There are not two stages of the first resurrection ie: those who shall rise first. All the dead in Christ will rise at the same exact time. Revelation 20 simply focuses on one group like if there were a million people in a dark room and you shined a flashlight at a group of around a thousand. The others are still there. The light just isn't being shown at them at that time.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

All the dead in Christ will resurrect at the same time. Revelation 20 is only shining a light one one specific group but everyone is actually resurrecting at the same time the beheaded saints are.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Other scripture tells us all the dead in Christ resurrect at the same time.

Why must you add words to scripture? You say 'all', but Word does not.
We know from Revelation 20:4, that ONLY the GT martyrs will be raised when Jesus Returns.

It is a flat out contradiction of Prophecy and of logical common sense, to think all the dead Christians will be resurrected at the beginning of the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15 says when the final Judgment, to immortality or annihilation of ALL, takes place.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why must you add words to scripture? You say 'all', but Word does not.

I did not add it to scripture. I made a statement about the meaning of scripture. It indeed is talking about all the dead in Christ rising at the same time.

We know from Revelation 20:4, that ONLY the GT martyrs will be raised when Jesus Returns.

No, that is false. I have already explained this.

It is a flat out contradiction of Prophecy and of logical common sense, to think all the dead Christians will be resurrected at the beginning of the Millennium.

That contradicts scripture:

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

This is ALL the dead not some.
Revelation 20:11-15 says when the final Judgment, to immortality or annihilation of ALL, takes place.

It does not say that which is why you do not quote it.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This is ALL the dead not some.
Where does Paul say his prophecy in 1 Corinthians 15:50-56, will happen when Jesus Returns? He doesn't say when.
But we know when; from Revelation 21:4....when Death shall be no more... AFTER the Millennium.

The belief of a general resurrection of the Christian dead when Jesus returns, is false and will not happen.
No, that is false. I have already explained this.
You gave your unsupported opinion. NO prophecy says ALL the dead Christians, or the OT saints as well. They ALL must wait for the GWT Judgment.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does Paul say his prophecy in 1 Corinthians 15:50-56, will happen when Jesus Returns? He doesn't say when.

Of course he says when, the last trump.

But we know when; from Revelation 21:4....when Death shall be no more... AFTER the Millennium.

The belief of a general resurrection of the Christian dead when Jesus returns, is false and will not happen.

Of course it will happen and scripture says so. This is a pillar in Christianity.

You gave your unsupported opinion. NO prophecy says ALL the dead Christians, or the OT saints as well. They ALL must wait for the GWT Judgment.

This is obviously wrong. This is entry level knowledge that you are lacking.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Of course he says when, the last trump.
The last trumpet sound, will be the Last Trump, that calls up all the dead who have ever lived; for the GWT Judgment.
If people think the last trump is when Jesus Returns, then all trumpets will have to be banned during the Millennium.
Of course it will happen and scripture says so. This is a pillar in Christianity.
Scripture does not clearly say all the dead will rise then. If it is thought that just the Christian dead rise at the Return, then there has to be a Judgment before He Returns, to sort out the true faithful Christian dead, from the nominal ones.
A very shaky 'pillar' indeed!
This is obviously wrong. This is entry level knowledge that you are lacking.
This is not an issue we should be particularly concerned with. We will soon know the truth of it and I will expect an apology from you and you from me, whoever is wrong.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last trumpet sound, will be the Last Trump, that calls up all the dead who have ever lived; for the GWT Judgment.

There are no trumpets left anywhere near the GWTJ. The last one sounds in Rev 11, ending the GT and that's over a thousand years after the last trump sounds.

Undeniable proof that the dead in Christ do rise at the second coming. Not only some. Not only certain ones.

When one's theology goes against scripture that is when one must have the courage to make the proper change. It's the only way to grow and have a correct theology.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THIS is where you blatantly and knowingly ignore plainly stated scripture. Revelation 20: 4-5
You should apoligise for your proven error mow.

Translation: I will not accept correction even when it is plainly correct and I am in error.

Undeniable proof that the dead in Christ do rise at the second coming. Not only some. Not only certain ones.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Translation: I will not accept correction even when it is plainly correct and I am in error.

Well, here's something we can agree on. Keraz is in his own world. He has some beliefs that I don't think anyone else in the world has.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, here's something we can agree on. Keraz is in his own world. He has some beliefs that I don't think anyone else in the world has.
Keraz follows the cult of "British/Anglo" Israelism, in the 10 lost tribes of Israel

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You agree with contradicting Revelation 20:4-5? Neither 1 Corinthians 15:23 or 1 Thess 4:16 say 'all' the Christian dead will rise; at the Return. 1 Cor 15:22, does say 'all', but not when and again; we know when from Revelation 20:5...after the thousand years is over.

Also the idea of multi millions of Christian dead going into the Millennium, conflicts with Prophesies like Micah 4:7, Isaiah 60:21-22, that say there won't be huge numbers of people at the start of the Millennium.

I like my own world, its just me and the Lord's Prophets. I reject and refute all theories and fables that are not stated in the Bible, proved by: when what really will happen, is clearly stated.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Keraz follows the cult of "British/Anglo" Israelism, in the 10 lost tribes of Israel
You have been informed of my beliefs many times. I do not promote B.I., rather; what Jesus did to extend Salvation to all who would accept it.
That the majority who do become faithful Christians, will be descendants of Jacob, from all 12 tribes: is as the Bible tells us.

Your un truth 7t7 posts on the forums have totally discredited you

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have been informed of my beliefs many times. I do not promote B.I., rather; what Jesus did to extend Salvation to all who would accept it.
That the majority who do become faithful Christians, will be descendants of Jacob, from all 12 tribes: is as the Bible tells us.

Your un truth 7t7 posts on the forums have totally discredited you
Do you believe the 10 lost tribes of Israel were scattered abroad in the regions of the caucuses and surrounding areas?

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do you believe the 10 lost tribes of Israel were scattered abroad in the regions of the caucuses and surrounding areas?
The ten Northern tribes were exiled to the Caucasus region. They moved from there after the Assyrian Empire dissolved.
They are now scattered around the world, without knowledge of their true origin, but God knows who and where they are. Amos 9:9

Most of the end time Prophesies are about their redemption, the House of Israel is the Christian peoples.
The House of Judah has another future and only a remnant will survive, to finally join with their Christian brethren. Jeremiah 50:4-5