2020-2021 Common Influeza Has Disappeared, Whats Going On?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mortality rates are not based upon "a few local deaths".
Perhaps you're just using poor reference materials.
It's my opinion and observation that the numbers related to Covid are fraudulent, the opinion clearly shows specimens testing positive in 2017-2018 are 18.5% that is 92X higher than 2020-2021 at a mere .2%

Couple that with the fact that hospitals and medical care is given increased money for Covid related patients?

The CDC leading Doctor Redfield agreed that the financial incentives are there for fraudulent reporting, and the Leftist gave him the boot for telling the truth

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out $$$

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's my opinion and observation the the numbers related to Covid a fraud, the opinion clearly shows specimens testing positive in 2017-2018 are 18.5% that is 92X higher than 2020-2021 at a mere .2%

Couple that with the fact that hospitals and medical care is given increased money for Covid relation patients?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out $$$
That was the case in 2020, but genomic testing is commonly performed on hospital patients now , ( the tests were unavailable at the beginning of the epidemic and the medical industry remains liable to insurance fraud).

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have NEVER classed the jab as a cure, I have NEVER thought it was a cure , so it hasn’t failed me at all , I took it to give me a fighting chance because I am at risk …..I took it to help me. So I never avoided the subject ……….it’s too early to say if it helped, if I end up dying, then you can claim it did nothing for me and post a post saying you were right………..

I thought you took it cos of work...

When i say "it doesn't work" im talking in regards to their original claims that it would provide herd immunity, end the plandemic and bring life back to normal... It hasn't done any of that. Its just got worse

This claim that it will reduce your symptoms is a fallacy. It can't be proven.
You will never know if you faired better or worse without the vax.

You claimed that the PCR test show up colds, the situation at the home proves that it doesn’t because people with colds have taken the test and they show negatives. That is the part of the post I was speaking about, not the previous post and not the rest of your post, just that particular claim.
Rita

Well to be fair its not a claim that i invented or even stand firmly by.
Its what iv heard being said by some censored experts, others are not saying that.
The claim is that it brings up false positives and false negatives as well, so, i dunno.

All i know is that this is a very mild virus that is comparable to the flu. Symptoms and mortality rates and age are the similar to the flu
It might even be the flu. Rebranded with a dose of fear...
Especially now with the omicron. Its so weak yet they keep peddling the fear, the forcing, the discrimination.

Covid is treatable with drugs that are already on the market.
In most cases people recover even without such treatments, some even have no symptoms at all.
But doctors are being bribed, blackmailed and coerced not to use them. Im some places, like here, they have been banned in order to better push the phony vaccine narrative. Apparently that first week of treatments is critical for some people...

Are you being treated, or did they send you home with no treatment?
If you get worse in the coming days i would try to find a doctor who will treat you before u get hospitalized, Rita, please.

Either way everyone i know that had covid is fine and i hope the same with you my dear... Your in my thoughts and prayers

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Would hospitals report the common Influenza as Covid to receive increased $monies$?

USAToday
The claim: Hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19, and on ventilators

Sen. Scott Jensen, R-Minn., a physician in Minnesota, was interviewed by "The Ingraham Angle" host Laura Ingraham on April 8 on Fox News and claimed hospitals get paid more if Medicare patients are listed as having COVID-19 and get three times as much money if they need a ventilator.

Jensen said, "Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

Bribery... A criminal offence... Thanks for that reminder. It gets lost among the rest of the lies sometimes

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I thought you took it cos of work...

When i say "it doesn't work" im talking in regards to their original claims that it would provide herd immunity, end the plandemic and bring life back to normal... It hasn't done any of that. Its just got worse

This claim that it will reduce your symptoms is a fallacy. It can't be proven.
You will never know if you faired better or worse without the vax.

Well to be fair its not a claim that i invented or even stand firmly by.
Its what iv heard being said by some censored experts, others are not saying that.
The claim is that it brings up false positives and false negatives as well, so, i dunno.

All i know is that this is a very mild virus that is comparable to the flu. Symptoms and mortality rates and age are the similar to the flu
It might even be the flu. Rebranded with a dose of fear...
Especially now with the omicron. Its so weak yet they keep peddling the fear, the forcing, the discrimination.

Covid is treatable with drugs that are already on the market.
In most cases people recover even without such treatments, some even have no symptoms at all.
But doctors are being bribed, blackmailed and coerced not to use them. Im some places, like here, they have been banned in order to better push the phony vaccine narrative. Apparently that first week of treatments is critical for some people...

Are you being treated, or did they send you home with no treatment?
If you get worse in the coming days i would try to find a doctor who will treat you before u get hospitalized, Rita, please.

Either way everyone i know that had covid is fine and i hope the same with you my dear... Your in my thoughts and prayers
I am fine Cristo, pretty sure it’s the new strain which is considered to affect the upper respiratory area rather than the lungs. I am just treating it like a cold, so not seeking any medical help. I felt really rough last night and wasn’t sure which way it would go, but it hasn’t got any worse, well doesn’t appear to have got worse , I guess I will have to wait and see
I didn’t originally take the vaccines for work as they were not mandated , that became an issue later. Now they are mandatory, but only the original two doses. I don’t think any of us are keen on getting them all the time………

Rita

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Somehow you are thinking he mentioned colds, when he didn't. He mentioned the flu.
This is what I responding too TLHKAJ …..
‘ The PCR test shows positive for any coronavirus. That includes influenza and the common cold.’

Rita

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am fine Cristo, pretty sure it’s the new strain which is considered to affect the upper respiratory area rather than the lungs. I am just treating it like a cold, so not seeking any medical help. I felt really rough last night and wasn’t sure which way it would go, but it hasn’t got any worse, well doesn’t appear to have got worse , I guess I will have to wait and see
I didn’t originally take the vaccines for work as they were not mandated , that became an issue later. Now they are mandatory, but only the original two doses. I don’t think any of us are keen on getting them all the time………

Rita

Thats good to hear...

My mum is afraid. She has a damaged throat after they botched a thyroid removal operation years ago. Basically only half of it works so i can understand her concern. Plus her doctor told her to fear the unvaxed which im not happy about cos the vaxed are supposed to catch and spread it just like us so there is no need for such fear...

In order to stay her for a few weeks iv agreed to undergo her testing regime... Its a do it yourself, over the counter test, rapid antigen, you get a result in 10 minutes but they say its not as accurate as PCR...

Im going to see my local doctor before i head off again... I know she has no faith in these vaccines...
Im going to try and get exemptions for mask wearing and for the vax and im going to ask her what her protocol treatment is for covid...
Then im going to tell her that if my mum or dad gets it i will send them over for early treatments. She must treat them

Down here our doctors are being blackmailed. Their not allowed to give any opinion which goes against vaccines cos it will cost them their license. My doctor in Tasmania told me this plus iv seen/heard others say it too but i have to remind my doctor what her duty of care is. It is to us, not to the governments or vaccine makers

Down here the cases are skyrocketing like never before. In summer. But much like the UK was before its winter, our government is acting like their ok with it now. This after locking us down for just a hand full of cases... Being the most locked down city on earth, Melbourne... But now that 90% are vaxed they don't care at all. It proves that it was never about our health or cases... It was all about the vaccines...

And now their talking about 3 month boosters as of February...

Anyway sorry for dragging it on. You have to be optimistic so talking to a pessimist like me probably isn't a good remedy... LoL

You'll be fine i hope

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well to be fair its not a claim that i invented or even stand firmly by. Its what iv heard being said by some censored experts, others are not saying that. The claim is that it brings up false positives and false negatives as well, so, i dunno.
Dr Kary Mullis, who invented the PCR test, has publicly stated that it was never meant to be a diagnostic tool. There is more than enough empirical evidence to show that the PCR test has been churning out 90-99% false positives (which was great in order to promote fear and panic in the beginning, but not so great when the vaccinated are being tested).

The accuracy of the results is based upon what are known as Ct (cycle threshold) values. The test will show true positives at a Ct value of 25 or less. But all along the Ct values were set between 35 and 45, which meant that the bulk of results were false positives: "Another study14 found that patients with positive PCR tests at a Ct above 33-34 are not contagious and can be discharged from the hospital or strict confinement at home." Not contagious = false positive.

This matter has never been properly addressed. Instead both the FDA and CDC banned these tests effective December 31, 2021. But they never honestly told the public that the bulk of so-called "cases" were bogus, since they were complicit in this fraud.

Now the test-kits being distributed are also based on PCR tests but no one has said that the correct CT values will be used. Some months ago WHO did mention that the values should be set between 25-30. But I have yet to see a newspaper article or medical source giving this information and indicating that everyone is following this protocol.

BTW the Omicron variant seems to be very similar to the common cold, yet it is being used to keep COVID tyranny going.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thats good to hear...

My mum is afraid. She has a damaged throat after they botched a thyroid removal operation years ago. Basically only half of it works so i can understand her concern. Plus her doctor told her to fear the unvaxed which im not happy about cos the vaxed are supposed to catch and spread it just like us so there is no need for such fear...

In order to stay her for a few weeks iv agreed to undergo her testing regime... Its a do it yourself, over the counter test, rapid antigen, you get a result in 10 minutes but they say its not as accurate as PCR...

Im going to see my local doctor before i head off again... I know she has no faith in these vaccines...
Im going to try and get exemptions for mask wearing and for the vax and im going to ask her what her protocol treatment is for covid...
Then im going to tell her that if my mum or dad gets it i will send them over for early treatments. She must treat them

Down here our doctors are being blackmailed. Their not allowed to give any opinion which goes against vaccines cos it will cost them their license. My doctor in Tasmania told me this plus iv seen/heard others say it too but i have to remind my doctor what her duty of care is. It is to us, not to the governments or vaccine makers

Down here the cases are skyrocketing like never before. In summer. But much like the UK was before its winter, our government is acting like their ok with it now. This after locking us down for just a hand full of cases... Being the most locked down city on earth, Melbourne... But now that 90% are vaxed they don't care at all. It proves that it was never about our health or cases... It was all about the vaccines...

And now their talking about 3 month boosters as of February...

Anyway sorry for dragging it on. You have to be optimistic so talking to a pessimist like me probably isn't a good remedy... LoL

You'll be fine i hope
Hi Cristo,
Yes we have to do the quick tests before every shift, that’s what alerted me yesterday. Yes, my daughter is fearful that I have it and I am fearful that I have given it to my dad. I don’t think anyone should be ridiculed for not being vaxed, and most of us know that it doesn’t make a lot of difference with transmission. Our work environment is all vaxed, yet we have an outbreak and it’s knocking everyone down like flies.
This was why I was opposed to the mandatory rule as it made no sense. By the way in your earlier post when you mentioned about the government claiming the jabs would get us back to some normality, yes that is what they claimed , so I agree with you on that one. Xx

Rita

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr Kary Mullis, who invented the PCR test, has publicly stated that it was never meant to be a diagnostic tool. There is more than enough empirical evidence to show that the PCR test has been churning out 90-99% false positives (which was great in order to promote fear and panic in the beginning, but not so great when the vaccinated are being tested).

The accuracy of the results is based upon what are known as Ct (cycle threshold) values. The test will show true positives at a Ct value of 25 or less. But all along the Ct values were set between 35 and 45, which meant that the bulk of results were false positives: "Another study14 found that patients with positive PCR tests at a Ct above 33-34 are not contagious and can be discharged from the hospital or strict confinement at home." Not contagious = false positive.

This matter has never been properly addressed. Instead both the FDA and CDC banned these tests effective December 31, 2021. But they never honestly told the public that the bulk of so-called "cases" were bogus, since they were complicit in this fraud.

Now the test-kits being distributed are also based on PCR tests but no one has said that the correct CT values will be used. Some months ago WHO did mention that the values should be set between 25-30. But I have yet to see a newspaper article or medical source giving this information and indicating that everyone is following this protocol.

BTW the Omicron variant seems to be very similar to the common cold, yet it is being used to keep COVID tyranny going.
As Cristo states, plandemic

Medical providers and hospitals Use the faulty test, then get a positive that's false, treat a person with a runny nose as if it's Covid, run the infection numbers up, and get a 20% federally funded enhancement for treatment, and blame it on the PCR test logged in the patient file if questioned

100% Plandemic $$$

Last edited: