2020-2021 Common Influeza Has Disappeared, Whats Going On?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing, the common Influenza has basically been eradicated, what's going on, a miracle from above?

2020-2021, there were 819,939 specimens tested for influenza, and 1,675 tested positive or .2%?

2017-2018 there were 1,210,053 specimens tested for influenza, and 224,113 tested positive or 18.5%?

Center For Disease Control
What was the 2020-2021 flu season like?

Flu activity was unusually low throughout the 2020-2021 flu season both in the United States and globally, despite high levels of testing. During September 28, 2020–May 22, 2021 in the United States, 1,675 (0.2%) of 818,939 respiratory specimens tested by U.S. clinical laboratories were positive for an influenza virus. The low level of flu activity during this past season contributed to dramatically fewer flu illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths compared with previous flu seasons.

Center For Disease Control 2017-2018
Virus Surveillance

CDC receives influenza test results from public health and clinical laboratories located in all 50 states
During October 1, 2017–May 19, 2018, clinical laboratories tested 1,210,053 specimens for influenza virus; 224,113 (18.5%) tested positive

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
, what's going on, a miracle from above?

Nothing so dramatic.
Wearing of masks limits the spread of airbourne viruses like covid and flu, so it is harder to spread/catch either.
Then there is the raised level of hygiene, the regular washing of hands as one enters shops etc which again limits the spread of viruses which have been picked up on ones hands.

Flu is still here, still around, we have just been much more hygenic.

Reactions: dev553344

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's amazing, the common Influenza has basically been eradicated, what's going on, a miracle from above?

2020-2021, there were 819,939 specimens tested for influenza, and 1,675 tested positive or .2%?

2017-2018 there were 1,210,053 specimens tested for influenza, and 224,113 tested positive or 18.5%?

Flu activity was unusually low throughout the 2020-2021 flu season both in the United States and globally, despite high levels of testing. During September 28, 2020–May 22, 2021 in the United States, 1,675 (0.2%) of 818,939 respiratory specimens tested by U.S. clinical laboratories were positive for an influenza virus. The low level of flu activity during this past season contributed to dramatically fewer flu illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths compared with previous flu seasons.

Virus Surveillance

CDC receives influenza test results from public health and clinical laboratories located in all 50 states
During October 1, 2017–May 19, 2018, clinical laboratories tested 1,210,053 specimens for influenza virus; 224,113 (18.5%) tested positive

Haven't you noticed...

In my opinion, influenza has been rebranded and weaponized to eradicate our fundamental rights and force experimental drugs onto us...

Is it just a coincidence that the covid symptoms mirror influenzas symptoms

symptoms-chart.jpg

I think not...
The PCR test shows positive for any coronavirus. That includes influenza and the common cold.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since coronavirus provides the incentive to tyrannize the world, COVID has replaced flu! But what nobody is focusing on is the lethality of the so-called "vaccines" which should have been banned already.

Another Study Confirms 150K+ Americans Killed By COVID Vaccines
Another study confirms 150K+ Americans killed by COVID vaccines | Principia Scientific Intl.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Haven't you noticed...

In my opinion, influenza has been rebranded and weaponized to eradicate our fundamental rights and force experimental drugs onto us...

symptoms-chart.jpg

I think not...
The PCR test shows positive for any coronavirus. That includes influenza and the common cold.
Not true Cristo, we have a cold outbreak at work at the moment ( staff and residents ) and a covid outbreak. All staff and residents have a PCR test twice a week, the covid outbreak is with the staff only. I now have covid while many of my colleagues have got colds, mine tested positive this morning, theirs have been negative ……..

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not true Cristo, we have a cold outbreak at work at the moment ( staff and residents ) and a covid outbreak. All staff and residents have a PCR test twice a week, the covid outbreak is with the staff only. I now have covid while many of my colleagues have got colds, mine tested positive this morning, theirs have been negative ……..

Another case of a failed experimental injection that our gov keeps forcing on everyone...

My cousins family all have covid and their doing just fine. Everyone I know that's had covid is doing just fine and I hope it's the same for you too Rita. I hope you'll be just fine

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Another case of a failed experimental injection that our gov keeps forcing on everyone...

My cousins family all have covid and their doing just fine. Everyone I know that's had covid is doing just fine and I hope it's the same for you too Rita. I hope you'll be just fine
Why am I not surprised that you didn’t address the point I raised about the test, but used the fact that I stated I had covid. …………

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why am I not surprised that you didn’t address the point I raised about the test, but used the fact that I stated I had covid. …………

I don't know what you want me to say about the test.
Honestly, I've heard otherwise so I said nothing about it, you know...

Besides, several sources have invalidated the PCR test including the WHO

And besides did u read my post before this... I'm saying it's either the flu or something similar to it.

As for yourself, I wasn't gonna rub it in but ur vaxed and u have covid, not surprised you avoiding that fact.

That's the most important thing for me...
The vax. It's always been the most important thing.

Can you please confirm that for us Rita?
Did the vax work for u?
The vax failed you, true?

Also, your supposed to be on early medication like ivermectin or hdq. Are you?

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So what happened to influenza? Where did it go?

I gave one theory and now I'm gonna give another theory which I heard from Dr Zelenko.
He suggested that he flu was already being controlled and that they just switched it off for covid

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know what you want me to say about the test.
Honestly, I've heard otherwise so I said nothing about it, you know...

Besides, several sources have invalidated the PCR test including the WHO

And besides did u read my post before this... I'm saying it's either the flu or something similar to it.

As for yourself, I wasn't gonna rub it in but ur vaxed and u have covid, not surprised you avoiding that fact.

That's the most important thing for me...
The vax. It's always been the most important thing.

Can you please confirm that for us Rita?
Did the vax work for u?
The vax failed you, true?

Also, your supposed to be on early medication like ivermectin or hdq. Are you?
I have NEVER classed the jab as a cure, I have NEVER thought it was a cure , so it hasn’t failed me at all , I took it to give me a fighting chance because I am at risk …..I took it to help me. So I never avoided the subject ……….it’s too early to say if it helped, if I end up dying, then you can claim it did nothing for me and post a post saying you were right………..
You claimed that the PCR test show up colds, the situation at the home proves that it doesn’t because people with colds have taken the test and they show negatives. That is the part of the post I was speaking about, not the previous post and not the rest of your post, just that particular claim.
Rita

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven't you noticed...

symptoms-chart.jpg

I think not...

Would hospitals report the common Influenza as Covid to receive increased $monies$?

USAToday
The claim: Hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19, and on ventilators

Sen. Scott Jensen, R-Minn., a physician in Minnesota, was interviewed by "The Ingraham Angle" host Laura Ingraham on April 8 on Fox News and claimed hospitals get paid more if Medicare patients are listed as having COVID-19 and get three times as much money if they need a ventilator.

Jensen said, "Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Virus Surveillance

Local news has been reporting an increase in infant mortality this year from the flu, so it isn't quite eradicated.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You claimed that the PCR test show up colds, the situation at the home proves that it doesn’t because people with colds have taken the test and they show negatives. That is the part of the post I was speaking about, not the previous post and not the rest of your post, just that particular claim.
Rita
Somehow you are thinking he mentioned colds, when he didn't. He mentioned the flu.

Reactions: JohnPaul

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Local news has been reporting an increase in infant mortality this year from the flu, so it isn't quite eradicated.
I haven't heard this, but I have to wonder with all the propaganda to take the jab for the sake of the children ....if getting the jab is exposing children to a greater risk of illness. (Not the children getting jabbed, but the adults around them.)

They have to label it flu, bc if they labeled it covid, could you imagine the outrage and suspicion?

Do you have any references for this?

Reactions: JohnPaul

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't heard this, but I have to wonder with all the propaganda to take the jab for the sake of the children ....if getting the jab is exposing children to a greater risk of illness. (Not the children getting jabbed, but the adults around them.)

They have to label it flu, bc if they labeled it covid, could you imagine the outrage and suspicion?

Do you have any references for this?
I heard it on the news within the last few evenings. I don't recieve broadcast TV at all, so I stream ABC live, CBS news, occasionally News Nation, and WNEP a local Pennsylvania station covering the Lehigh Valley. I don't recall which one reported this, but I was surprised given that the precautions against covid infection would work as well for any airborne viral infection (masking, expanded social distancing, proper ventilation, disinfecting, and UV exposure at certain select wavelengths.)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard it on the news within the last few evenings. I don't recieve broadcast TV at all, so I stream ABC live, CBS news, occasionally News Nation, and WNEP a local Pennsylvania station covering the Lehigh Valley. I don't recall which one reported this, but I was surprised given that the precautions against covid infection would work as well for any airborne viral infection (masking, expanded social distancing, proper ventilation, disinfecting, and UV exposure at certain select wavelengths.)
Fact is, the media can take a few localized deaths, and work it up through Hollywood drama so that the unaware think it applies to
the world

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is, the media can take a few localized deaths, and work it up through Hollywood drama so that the unaware think it applies the world
Mortality rates are not based upon "a few local deaths".
Perhaps you're just using poor reference materials.
The birth rate in the US has also significantly dropped during the pandemic, which is the opposite of what you'd expect during long periods of isolation with a spouse (or other "mate".) I find the latter more disturbing because of the fictional TV series Utopia, with the plot of a sudden pandemic and a vaccine intended to secretly reduce fertility and consequently population growth. Its a fiction, but not something beyond the evil intent of world leaders who have openly discussed various means of population reduction since the 1960s. What's even more disturbing about that TV series is that in it, the evil conspiracy was revealed in a comic book series before the outbreak, just as the fictional TV series was created before the pandemic. (I wish I could play some eerie music here). But keep in mind that all conspiracy theories are only theories until proven true.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Either covid is influenza or it's a virus that is very similar to it...

A mild virus that has been used to assult us with syringes...

It’s a backroom round table, between Labs and Governments.

(NOT TO EVER OPENLY MENTION they PLAN, thus THEY have insider information FOR the millions of dollars to be made in stocks)...

They have had their DEPENDABLE roll out of FLU shots for Years....
AND their DEPENDABLE pin cushions getting FLU shots for Years....

Whistle blower says....backroom discussion began in HOW TO GET MORE PEOPLE to take the FLU shots....OPEN EYES....
* Add a little squiggle line to a diagram call it a CRISIS VIRUS...
Oooh scary.
* Give it a Name.
Ooooh scary.
* Propagandize on every news station...
Ooooh really scary.
* Announce 24-7 death tolls...blame on this imaginary CRISIS VIRUS
Oooooh really really scary.
* Announce it is a World Pandemic
Oooooh no, death at every door step.
* Free, Free, Free, Shots o_O
Stop touching, Stop travel, Stop work, don’t pay your bills, Quarantine
Announce...1 booster, 2 booster, 10 booster, indefinite boosters.
Oops, people dying AFTER Shots
.....Shut up, it’s expected, minimal, SEE “OUR” NUMBERS!
* Announce....MANDATED! o_O
But healthy people without the shot are not getting sick...
.....SILENCE ALL PLATFORMS.

Oh and BTW, Healthy people have a 95% + recovery rate of respiratory viral infections, without drugs.

Any clue how drug pushers work? Try it, Free, Hooked. NOW PAY!
Any clue how street drug mfg works? Add any crap to the mix.
Anyone think this FREEBIE Crap will last indefinitely?
Accomplished....steady flow of wealth out of the peoples pockets to theirs.