25 questions that prove that ancient Chiliasm was a different animal to modern Premil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you did not answer any of my questions, and you know it. You just duck around them. Not that it worries me; it just exposes your theology to the rest of the readers. My endeavor is not to change you, it is to expose the error of your theology to everyone else. You make it very easy for me.
And we answered the questions the same way, as that is not the point of contention. The future millennium is the issue. You deny clear Scripture, for human reasoning called recapitulation. None of your questions refute a future millennium. You mean the error in Scripture you keep placing into Scripture?

The future millennium is not the same old tired earth. It is new after the cleansing fire of 2 Peter 3. Sin and wickedness are wiped away, and no longer part of reality. You claim something totally different in your imagination and opinion.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we answered the questions the same way, as that is not the point of contention. The future millennium is the issue. You deny clear Scripture, for human reasoning called recapitulation. None of your questions refute a future millennium. You mean the error in Scripture you keep placing into Scripture?

The future millennium is not the same old tired earth. It is new after the cleansing fire of 2 Peter 3. Sin and wickedness are wiped away, and no longer part of reality. You claim something totally different in your imagination and opinion.

Revelation 20 is the only Scripture you want to talk about. Can I remind you, there are multiple other Scriptures in clearer settings that give us much detail in regard to the second coming of the Lord? But, you do not want to look at them because they expose your thesis.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20 is the only Scripture you want to talk about. Can I remind you, there are multiple other Scriptures in clearer settings that give us much detail in regard to the second coming of the Lord? But, you do not want to look at them because they expose your thesis.
Now you are just making stuff up. Do you even read my post or play spin the bottle to see which cut and paste reply you are going to answer with?

It would be refreshing if you would address all Scripture I have mentioned, instead of the only one you seem to be obsessed with.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are just making stuff up. Do you even read my post or play spin the bottle to see which cut and paste reply you are going to answer with?

It would be refreshing if you would address all Scripture I have mentioned, instead of the only one you seem to be obsessed with.

Look back on your posts. If it is not Rev 20 it is nothing. You are fixated with that one symbolic chapter. Sadly, you are totally messed up on your interpretation of it. This distorts you view of all Scripture.