2nd Kingdom Hall Meeting.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am sadly not the most social person i will only talk to people if i know them for at least a year.

i am not great at saying hi to people.

We are here to support you until you find someone / a group to fellowship with. Even after you find a group we’ll still be here for you. ALL of us here need one another. We cant do this life alone. The Body of Christ is a huge family

Communication takes practice, it’s alright if you struggle with it. Moses did and look what God did with him.

Exodus 4:10 Moses said to the Lord, “Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.”

Reactions: Mister Michael

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
i am wanting to get out how ever i am still afraid to leave.

they do mention Christ just not the same way every other church does.

A little FYI. There is a rite of passage where the Amish are sent out into the world, so they can see for themselves and choose. Most choose to be baptised and join the community.
Rumspringa - Wikipedia

So what do you think is better, the hands off approach or the sheltering approach?

Then I ask, outside of any religion how does God do it?

Also Look at Abraham, how did he come to follow God? Would you have done the same in his shoes?

Last edited: