3 AM Dream x Spirit Led Reading

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dream:
I was walking with a lady friend in an outside mall and we went into this bare looking store. There were a couple circular clothes racks chalked full with clothes and we walked passed those to a shelf with a few music CDs on it. I saw a guitar that looked like the one the male worship leader at my church has. There was a CD on it with Kelly Clarkson, who I used to like when I was younger. She was holding the guitar singing on the cover. I checked the price and it was $50. I thought that was an awesome price, because his acoustic looks quite pricey. But then I saw the male worship leader's cd. And I love the Christian music that he writes. I looked at the price and it was only $2.50. (there were two of the same CD). I was ecstatic, so put the guitar with cd down, and decided to grab that instead. The name with him on the cover was "Battlefield." I knew I wasn't into the world music now and had my own guitar I need to get back to practicing. I barely begun learning it! But I didn't know if it was worth buying the guitar, no matter how good a deal it was. At this time, I saw the male worship leader near me like he thought I didn't see him there. I sensed he was just trying to see what I would do. Then I saw an assistant pastor from the church too nearby, like I was being watched.

You do realize, of course, that I happen to know your personal life somewhat, so interpreting this will be somewhat like cheating, LoL...

Not sure how I would phrase some of this in public, as I think part of it actually may involve me. :)

Don't shoot the messenger. Especially when he just woke up, LoL.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize, of course, that I happen to know your personal life somewhat, so interpreting this will be somewhat like cheating, LoL...

Not sure how I would phrase some of this in public, as I think part of it actually may involve me. :)

Don't shoot the messenger. Especially when he just woke up, LoL.

Back in 30-45 minutes. :cool: