Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.
You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Mine too. Or "anti-social media", most of the time.This place is my social media
Internet forums will always be better than toxic social media, love the classic interfaces tooMine too. Or "anti-social media", most of the time.
Well said. It's a very early 2000's vibe, but those were good times. I always found this format to be more personal than Twitter or something like that.Internet forums will always be better than toxic social media, love the classic interfaces too

We are showing our age with preferences and we had it betterWell said. It's a very early 2000's vibe, but those were good times. I always found this format to be more personal than Twitter or something like that.![]()
Well said. It's a very early 2000's vibe, but those were good times. I always found this format to be more personal than Twitter or something like that.![]()
It was 2002 for me as well. I used to design forum signatures in Photoshop back then, or sigs for short. Good times.2002 was when I started to go on internet forums and interact with people. I remember a lot of places I used to go to.
Online forums/message boards were at their best during the mid 2000s and late 2000s. They started to go on the decline somewhere in the 2010s.
