41 WILL COME...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Forty years/days/hours of whatever is causing distress followed by number 41 when we are set free. This is how I read your post @Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then focus on the promise my friend . THAT IN JESUS WE WILL LIVE FOREVER . HE said so . SO focus on that and leap for joy
in the glorious LORD my friend .
Yeshua lives inside my heart
Inside my heart, inside my soul
He showed me before, I actually saw Him in me. Not Holy Spirit, though He lives in me too. And not the Father, though lately I was thinking He might live in me, but actually Yeshua. His fingers are in my fingers, etc. And now shekinah lives in me, too. People think I'm whacked, I don't really blame them. You gotta be careful. I don't understand it all. Put it this way...the Almighty God that was the pillar of fire for Israel, that made the shadow go back down the stairs that day, the One that made the universe simply by speaking it into existence, the One that the Jews, for thousands of years, have called, Hashem, lives in me. And you guys too. This boggles my mind. How can we be afraid of anything?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My church used to say in the marriage service 'till death parts us or till Jesus returns.'
That's how it's supposed to be. The first time I didn't mean it. The second time she didn't. Oh well, I guess it's fair. I would've gone back with my first one but by that time she'd passed away.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God told me i will live forever in JESUS . Just not in this body and in this world .
I highly doubt anyone has twenty years left . PEEK at the world again and let them signs say as they ought too .
WE aint got that kind of time left . Not in these bodies . BUT IN JESUS WE SHALL LIVE FOREVER .
I Dont know about most folks but the day i shed the mortal robe and lay hold on forever with JESUS , will be a day of rejoicing for this lamb .
The only reason i am still here , the only purpose i can even think of , is to simply point to JESUS and all the lovely truth of His every word .
But i could go tonight to be with JESUS . And believe me there is no need to complain if that occurs .
The only reason for me in this world , Must still be to do all to point to JESUS . cause there is nothing in this world for me my friend .
Nothing i hold onto . No desire and no love for its pleasures or its cares . THE ONLY JOY i have comes from the LORD
and HE promised HE would return for the lambs . ITS a promise i lean on daily with hope .
And what joy it gives me even now . The only joy i get , that i truly get is in the things of the LORD .
IN praise songs , when i see others walking in truth , when the LORD is honored . All else is but vexation of soul .
For i see many who are reaping desruction and wrath upon themselves for the day of wrath . BELEIVE ME that brings me no joy but only sorrow .
IF ONLY , OH if ONLY the peoples would turn to the LORD . MARCH ON TRUMAN , MARCH ON , SO LONG as we are in this world
POINT TO THE GLORIOUS KING WITH EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE .
Hallelujah. There’s at least two lambs that are longing for the Lord’s Day and going Home to Jesus.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hallelujah. There’s at least two lambs that are longing for the Lord’s Day and going Home to Jesus.
Yes indeed dear sister . There are more , and the LORD will lead the true lambs to flock together in small groups .
Even a mighty prophet once cried unto the LORD , i am left by myself , they tear down your walls and etc
but GOD has a remnant reserved . They are scattered and they meet as well .
God wont leave a lamb alone . But beware the men and women of belial , as i know my sister does , yet still the reminder is needed for us all .
Beware cause as deceptive as it is , ITS ONLY GONNA EXPLODE MASSIVE WORSE .
I know sister , believe me by grace i know . I also understand very clearly how even what i just said might seem impossible to believe .
DUE TO i aint never seen it like this . And yet i keep getting reminded , ITS GONNA EXPLODE . Imagine
a city like sodom , one city , yet out of the entire city , LOTT and his wife and TWO daughters got out .
Imagine a world in noahs day, when out of the entire world , only eight got out .
ITS GONNA EXPLODE . AND how so , UNDER THE FALSE LIGHT , FALSE HOPE , FALSE LOVE , FALSE UNITY .
HARD to imagine , IT TRULY IS that it can get that much worse . Dont expect it to take decades , ITS ALREADY MORPHING
and its fast , but its speed is gonna go massive to nothing we have ever seen .
Many lambs are gonna die , many lambs are gonna be betrayed by even those we thought or may have thought could not betray us .
WHEN I said the sky could soon rip , I AINT KIDDING . WE dont know it all , BUT BY GRACE WE DO KNOW , WE DO KNOW
the SIGNS OF THE TIMES .

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just had to share this devotional reading with everyone...
I was meditating on how many different circumstances involved the number 40....and after searching a bit this is what ministers to me the most...Enjoy!

Devotion

Numerous passages in the Bible connect the number 40 to periods of trial, testing, or hardship. During this reading plan we’re going to zero in on a number that gets a lot less attention—the number that comes after 40. We’re going to see how the number 41 represents a beacon of hope for postponed dreams and promised lands. Amid the troubles of everyday life, it’s almost as if 41 is shouting, “I got next!”

After Noah built the ark, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. Day 41 came, and the rain stopped. After Moses committed murder, he hid in the desert for 40 years. Year 41 came, and God gave Moses a second chance—commissioning him to rescue Israel from slavery in Egypt. After the Exodus, the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness for 40 years. Year 41 came, and a new generation entered the Promised Land. For 40 days, Goliath bullied Israel, just begging for someone to come fight him. Day 41 came, and David stepped up and slew the giant. For 40 days, Jonah delivered a message of doom and gloom to the city of Nineveh—that God was going to destroy them because of their wickedness. Day 41 came, and God changed his mind and instead extended mercy because the Ninevites had repented. After being baptized, Jesus fasted in the desert for 40 days and was tempted by the devil. Day 41 came, the devil fled, angels showed up, and Jesus launched his monumental ministry. During the 40 days after his resurrection, Jesus appeared to his disciples on several occasions—proving to them that he was alive and breathing new life into them as he explained the Kingdom of God and commissioned them to build it. On day 41, after promising to send the Holy Spirit in his place, he ascended into heaven, leaving the disciples to carry out his plan for launching the church—a church that, by the way, is still prevailing against the gates of hell.

Whether you’re stuck in the storms of life; in serious need of a second chance; stranded in the wilderness of unexpected circumstances or unfulfilled expectations; facing what seems to be an unbeatable giant; or bearing up against unspeakable temptation, the pattern is clear. The number 41 represents the dawn of a new day—the hope and promise that if you don’t quit, the rain will stop, the giant will fall, and you will enter your “promised land.”

Identify your 41.

What are you believing God for?
Very thought provoking, worth pondering, thanks…

Blessings, Not me

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very thought provoking, worth pondering, thanks…

Blessings, Not me
This is an old, old thread...don't know why it popped up again...but you are welcome. I definitely believe God assigns specific numbers to.specific events...imho.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an old, old thread...don't know why it popped up again...but you are welcome. I definitely believe God assigns specific numbers to.specific events...imho.
Hi, didn’t notice, but I did find it interesting, and something to ponder before God…

Be so very blessed in your relationship with our Lord, Not me :)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 41 reminds me of a band called sum 41 some pretty cold punk guys from sometime in the 90s. There isn’t no cussing I don’t think,