6 Prophecies that are undergoing fulfillment today 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy 3. Disease
“People will . . . suffer terrible diseases.”—LUKE 21:11, Contemporary English Version.

WHAT DO THE FACTS SHOW? Lower respiratory infections (such as pneumonia), diarrheal diseases, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria are among the most destructive diseases that afflict mankind. In a recent year, these five categories of disease killed an estimated 10.7 million individuals. Put another way, the diseases killed approximately one person every three seconds, all year long. As of yesterday over 943 thousand have lost their lives from covid in the United States alone.

WHAT IS A COMMON OBJECTION? The world’s population continues to grow, so there are, of course, more cases of disease. There are more people who can be infected.

IS THAT OBJECTION VALID? The world’s population has increased drastically. But so has man’s ability to diagnose, control, and treat disease. Logically, then, should not disease be losing its grip on the human family? Yet, just the opposite is happening.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Are people suffering from terrible diseases as the Bible foretold?
Earthquakes, famine, and disease are impersonal forces that wreak havoc on millions of people. Millions more suffer at the hands of fellow humans—many being victimized by those who should protect them. Note what Bible prophecy says would happen.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy 3. Disease
“People will . . . suffer terrible diseases.”—LUKE 21:11, Contemporary English Version.

WHAT DO THE FACTS SHOW? Lower respiratory infections (such as pneumonia), diarrheal diseases, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria are among the most destructive diseases that afflict mankind. In a recent year, these five categories of disease killed an estimated 10.7 million individuals. Put another way, the diseases killed approximately one person every three seconds, all year long. As of yesterday over 943 thousand have lost their lives from covid in the United States alone.

WHAT IS A COMMON OBJECTION? The world’s population continues to grow, so there are, of course, more cases of disease. There are more people who can be infected.

IS THAT OBJECTION VALID? The world’s population has increased drastically. But so has man’s ability to diagnose, control, and treat disease. Logically, then, should not disease be losing its grip on the human family? Yet, just the opposite is happening.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Are people suffering from terrible diseases as the Bible foretold?
Earthquakes, famine, and disease are impersonal forces that wreak havoc on millions of people. Millions more suffer at the hands of fellow humans—many being victimized by those who should protect them. Note what Bible prophecy says would happen.
Deaths in 2021 have risen from the previous averages in the US by 40%.
That means from 2.3 million/ yr to 3.2 million. We were not told that in 2020 there was no increase, but they claimed 800k died of Covid. You had deaths across the board from various causes but tagged as Covid. The hospitals received money for each Covid death. One doctor reported a man was shot in the head and killed but put down as a Covid death.
So why is 2021 different and how do we know? Insurance companies have reported the spike and they are negatively impacted by it.
The vaccines (are not really vaccines), they are genetic bombs that cause your cells to create spike proteins and spread them throughout your body causing blood clots, myocarditis, vein thrombosis and so any previous medical conditions are now compounded and become more deadly. As you receive more and more boosters, well go figure. The information is out, it's just getting censored.
Sorry to spring this on the people who got vaxxed - but we have been lied to and deceived by the WHO, our leaders, the CDC, Fauci and the media. The Gates Foundation is behind it. Gates is an atheist who believes the world is over-populated and that something needed to be done. Abortions take care of 15 %, but that is not enough. Sterilization in vaccines account for many miscarriages - still not enough. Bill believes the earth, with its current resources, should be down sized by 90%, so that the remaining people can live and be sustained at a comfortable srandard. He also believes in Eugenics. It's basically keeping and sustaining the strong and getting rid of the weak. Sort of tweaking the evolutionary process to create a superior race. Hitler believed in that too.
The earth has tripled in population in 70 years. So thinking ahead, these elites must do something to stop it - play god. And that is what this bio-weapon is, an abrupt act to depopulate the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kind of reminds me of Pharaoh.
Who is this God?
God showed him who he was by demonstrating all of Pharaoh's evil on his own head. Some call it karma. I call it justice.
Man has been "modifying" God's creation for so long, that eventually it was bound to come back and bite us.
We modify the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breath. We modify germs and atoms to what end? BOOM
Commonsense says... no one lives forever. That's a fact.. on this planet anyways. We all have an appointment with death.
As the population grows, so grows the death rates. As the environment becomes less healthy, so do the people.

It's all written right there in the bible. Food that makes you healthy and food that makes you sick.
When to sow your crops and when to let the earth rest so you don't need manmade artificial fertilizers and pesticides.
That even building house to house is unwise because people need room to move freely, not caged like animals in apartment buildings.

Then there is money... money money money.
And power. Can't forget the power to rule it all.

These are the days of Pharaoh, and the whole world is living in Egypt.
And we must needs come out of her my people.
Because the wrath of God is coming. And if your heart and minds aren't covered like doorposts with the blood of the lamb of God,
There will be much loss and much suffering.

If you don't have faith, you got nothing at all.

My thoughts
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is this God?
God showed him who he was by demonstrating all of Pharaoh's evil on his own head. Some call it karma. I call it justice.
Man has been "modifying" God's creation for so long, that eventually it was bound to come back and bite us.
We modify the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breath. We modify germs and atoms to what end? BOOM
Commonsense says... no one lives forever. That's a fact.. on this planet anyways. We all have an appointment with death.
As the population grows, so grows the death rates. As the environment becomes less healthy, so do the people.

It's all written right there in the bible. Food that makes you healthy and food that makes you sick.
When to sow your crops and when to let the earth rest so you don't need manmade artificial fertilizers and pesticides.
That even building house to house is unwise because people need room to move freely, not caged like animals in apartment buildings.

Because the wrath of God is coming. And if your heart and minds aren't covered like doorposts with the blood of the lamb of God,

My thoughts
Hugs
Have no hope in this world its govts or its system . HOPE in the GLORIOUS LORD .
Exactly .
COME YE OUT OF HER MY PEOPLES , Lest ye be partakers of her sins and of her plagues .
This world and even many churches are gonna learn a serious truth .
WHEN ye abandon GOD and trust in idols , Your idols cannot save you from wrath no matter how you cry unto them to save you .
My advice , LET us turn unto the LORD with a whole heart . May many repent and fast
may souls be saved .
Mark these next words as well dear sister . UNLESS this we are one all inclusive churches repent and turn again to Christ
IT only gets worse . WE should have KEPT JESUS CENTER , the bible center and that one true gospel center .
THEY AINT DOING THAT SIS , they sold it out for sake of unity and lets be one and even now as we speak
are merging even wtih the false religons of the world and chanting GOD is love , HE is love
and that we all serve the same GOD . ITS A LIE from hell . JESUS ALONE , FAITH IN HE IS WHAT SAVES .
And they must flee the tabernacles of the we are one world and we are one relgion and fast .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is this God?

My thoughts
Hugs
Lets add a word and a name to your last sentence . Which i am sure you will agree with .
IF you dont have faith IN JESUS , you got NOTHING AT ALL .

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Prophecy 3. Disease

What Jesus foretold would happen can be readily found in the Old Testament as the consequences of turning away from God and acting God like in the the things that we do. In our modern world, acting God like can be found in the increasing occurrence of Road Rage on our carriage ways.

What is more important than the End Times teaching is the call for the peoples of the earth to repent for their sin of turning away from God.

In the near future, Christ will be given dominion over all of the peoples of the earth where the people Should worship Him, however Satan is presently establishing all of His "Good and faithful servants," to oppose the salvation of the peoples of the earth. These "Good and faithful servants," will come from both the "secular and religious sectors" of society and their sole purpose is to interrupt God's purposes on the earth after He establishes His Everlasting Kingdom on the earth.

God's Everlasting Kingdom will be established in our near future and out of that will come a great harvest of Souls. The first people that need to bend their knees are the people who call themselves "God's Saints." We, the Saints, need to get right with God so that we can be part of His workers in the field to bring in the harvest.

Robert, when our understanding of the End Times is so flawed, it is better for the Saints to focus on getting right with God now, rather than worry about what is happening around us. Once we are right with God, then we can fulfil God's purposes for us in this world that we live in at present.

Shalom

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deaths in 2021 have risen from the previous averages in the US by 40%.
That means from 2.3 million/ yr to 3.2 million. We were not told that in 2020 there was no increase, but they claimed 800k died of Covid. You had deaths across the board from various causes but tagged as Covid. The hospitals received money for each Covid death. One doctor reported a man was shot in the head and killed but put down as a Covid death.
So why is 2021 different and how do we know? Insurance companies have reported the spike and they are negatively impacted by it.
The vaccines (are not really vaccines), they are genetic bombs that cause your cells to create spike proteins and spread them throughout your body causing blood clots, myocarditis, vein thrombosis and so any previous medical conditions are now compounded and become more deadly. As you receive more and more boosters, well go figure. The information is out, it's just getting censored.
Sorry to spring this on the people who got vaxxed - but we have been lied to and deceived by the WHO, our leaders, the CDC, Fauci and the media. The Gates Foundation is behind it. Gates is an atheist who believes the world is over-populated and that something needed to be done. Abortions take care of 15 %, but that is not enough. Sterilization in vaccines account for many miscarriages - still not enough. Bill believes the earth, with its current resources, should be down sized by 90%, so that the remaining people can live and be sustained at a comfortable srandard. He also believes in Eugenics. It's basically keeping and sustaining the strong and getting rid of the weak. Sort of tweaking the evolutionary process to create a superior race. Hitler believed in that too.
The earth has tripled in population in 70 years. So thinking ahead, these elites must do something to stop it - play god. And that is what this bio-weapon is, an abrupt act to depopulate the world.

I believe you are correct about the death statistics, I hope and pray that you are incorrect about the vaccine stats. I believe I had a friend die from the vaccination, but of course I honestly don't know. I definitely seen a tremendous change in his endurance within two weeks of his first shot, and he died of a heart attack around 2 months after his second dose. After examining the stats, I chose to be vaccinated last November, and I definitely believe my heart acted strange for quite a while, the second shot did not seem to affect me as much. My wife got them I think in January, neither or both of us have had the disease, I am unsure. After going to the doctor for a checkup in Feb of 2020, I was sick a week later, and the wife shortly after me, then they discovered the new disease in March. We may have had it early on, I do not know. But neither of us have been sick since. I attribute that to mask wearing, and limited socialization.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Jesus foretold would happen can be readily found in the Old Testament as the consequences of turning away from God and acting God like in the the things that we do. In our modern world, acting God like can be found in the increasing occurrence of Road Rage on our carriage ways.

What is more important than the End Times teaching is the call for the peoples of the earth to repent for their sin of turning away from God.

In the near future, Christ will be given dominion over all of the peoples of the earth where the people Should worship Him, however Satan is presently establishing all of His "Good and faithful servants," to oppose the salvation of the peoples of the earth. These "Good and faithful servants," will come from both the "secular and religious sectors" of society and their sole purpose is to interrupt God's purposes on the earth after He establishes His Everlasting Kingdom on the earth.

God's Everlasting Kingdom will be established in our near future and out of that will come a great harvest of Souls. The first people that need to bend their knees are the people who call themselves "God's Saints." We, the Saints, need to get right with God so that we can be part of His workers in the field to bring in the harvest.

Robert, when our understanding of the End Times is so flawed, it is better for the Saints to focus on getting right with God now, rather than worry about what is happening around us. Once we are right with God, then we can fulfil God's purposes for us in this world that we live in at present.

Shalom

Stay tuned Jay, as one of those prophecies upcoming is in line with what you are saying sir. The prophesies that I am posting that are undergoing fulfillment today, are signs given of the last days, and I agree with you, that these last days are almost to their conclusion. It is important that people know where they are at in the stream of time sir, which may move them to repent as you stated as being more important. There is a reason Jesus said those things, and that Jehovah saw fit to it that they be included in His inspired word. Not only that, but prophecies clearly observably being fulfilled today that were written nearly 2k yrs ago are very faith strengthening and motivating, correct?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stay tuned Jay, as one of those prophecies upcoming is in line with what you are saying sir. The prophesies that I am posting that are undergoing fulfillment today, are signs given of the last days, and I agree with you, that these last days are almost to their conclusion. It is important that people know where they are at in the stream of time sir, which may move them to repent as you stated as being more important. There is a reason Jesus said those things, and that Jehovah saw fit to it that they be included in His inspired word. Not only that, but prophecies clearly observably being fulfilled today that were written nearly 2k yrs ago are very faith strengthening and motivating, correct?

What do you mean by "these last days are almost to their conclusion?"

Does that mean that the last days will conclude in our near future, like within 25 or so years from now?

Does it mean that the final judgement will occur in our near future, like within 25 or so years from now?

When is Satan locked up in the Bottomless Pit for 1,000 years? Has this already happened, if so, when did it happen? Will this occur in our near future, like within the next 25 or so years?

Now I do agree with your last sentence, where you said, ". . . but prophecies clearly observably being fulfilled today that were written nearly 2k yrs ago are very faith strengthening and motivating, . . " However, your "fulfilment" signs can also cause us to stumble and loose our faith and dependence upon God when they are really for another time period which is still many years from now, like over 1,000 years from now.

Yes it is very important to be able to recognise prophecy being fulfilled, but let us look at the 7th Bowl Judgement, it began to be fulfilled in the early part of the 20 Centaury and its full fulfilment may still has a little way to go yet. Likewise the 6th Bowl judgement may have begun many centauries ago with the Euphrates River, a metaphor for Baal idol worship, drying up so that other event can happen. It is my understanding that the three foul frog like spirits went out to do signs and wonders that all the earth saw as they unfolded, and that these signs and wonders were for the kings of the earth to gather at Armageddon to be judged for their trampling of God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts after the end of the 2,300 years of the kings of the earth doing so. Not even "kings" of supposed "gentile Christian countries" will be spared from being judged and found wanting. It is my understanding that this near future judgement will occur within 25 or so years. S0 are many Christians able today to see this event unfolding before our very eyes.

Yet, you are claiming that the pestilence of today is a sign of the fulfilment of the final days for the people of this earth.

For me, what you are stoking is the fear of what the future holds for us.

Christ told us signs that would help us to understand the unfolding of the events as they happen leading up to the final judgement.

Christ also warned us not to listen to people who try to tell us where Christ is. Perhaps you are fulfilling this sign for us today.

Shalom

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe you are correct about the death statistics, I hope and pray that you are incorrect about the vaccine stats. I believe I had a friend die from the vaccination, but of course I honestly don't know. I definitely seen a tremendous change in his endurance within two weeks of his first shot, and he died of a heart attack around 2 months after his second dose. After examining the stats, I chose to be vaccinated last November, and I definitely believe my heart acted strange for quite a while, the second shot did not seem to affect me as much. My wife got them I think in January, neither or both of us have had the disease, I am unsure. After going to the doctor for a checkup in Feb of 2020, I was sick a week later, and the wife shortly after me, then they discovered the new disease in March. We may have had it early on, I do not know. But neither of us have been sick since. I attribute that to mask wearing, and limited socialization.
I cannot give medical advice. I follow natural cures and favor natural immunity over any vaccine. I do know that there is effective treatment to detox from toxins. Bentonite clay baths remove toxic heavy metals, like graphene oxide.
Boosting your Glutathione levels is the best defence for your cells. Our bodies get depleted as we age of glutathione, one of the most essential antioxidants.
And as I do daily, take supplements of C, D3, zinc and a dozen others.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean by "these last days are almost to their conclusion?"

Does that mean that the last days will conclude in our near future, like within 25 or so years from now? Quite possibly Jay, we do not know the day or hour yet, but we believe the last days which will last no longer than one generations life span began in 1914

Does it mean that the final judgement will occur in our near future, like within 25 or so years from now? No sir the final judgment for most Christians happens after the releasing of satan, Rev 20:5

When is Satan locked up in the Bottomless Pit for 1,000 years? Has this already happened, if so, when did it happen? Will this occur in our near future, like within the next 25 or so years?
Same answer as 1, when Jesus returns he will remove satan and those who follow him from the earth.
Now I do agree with your last sentence, where you said, ". . . but prophecies clearly observably being fulfilled today that were written nearly 2k yrs ago are very faith strengthening and motivating, . . " However, your "fulfilment" signs can also cause us to stumble and loose our faith and dependence upon God when they are really for another time period which is still many years from now, like over 1,000 years from now.

Yes it is very important to be able to recognise prophecy being fulfilled, but let us look at the 7th Bowl Judgement, it began to be fulfilled in the early part of the 20 Centaury and its full fulfilment may still has a little way to go yet. Likewise the 6th Bowl judgement may have begun many centauries ago with the Euphrates River, a metaphor for Baal idol worship, drying up so that other event can happen. It is my understanding that the three foul frog like spirits went out to do signs and wonders that all the earth saw as they unfolded, and that these signs and wonders were for the kings of the earth to gather at Armageddon to be judged for their trampling of God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts after the end of the 2,300 years of the kings of the earth doing so. Not even "kings" of supposed "gentile Christian countries" will be spared from being judged and found wanting. It is my understanding that this near future judgement will occur within 25 or so years. S0 are many Christians able today to see this event unfolding before our very eyes.

Yet, you are claiming that the pestilence of today is a sign of the fulfilment of the final days for the people of this earth.

For me, what you are stoking is the fear of what the future holds for us.

Christ told us signs that would help us to understand the unfolding of the events as the happen leading up to the final judgement.

Christ also warned us not to listen to people who try to tell us where Christ is. Perhaps you are fulfilling this sign for us today.

Shalom

Does that mean that the last days will conclude in our near future, like within 25 or so years from now? Quite possibly Jay, we do not know the day or hour yet, but we believe the last days which will last no longer than one generations life span began in 1914

Does it mean that the final judgement will occur in our near future, like within 25 or so years from now? No sir the final judgment for most Christians happens after the releasing of satan, Rev 20:5

Same answer as 1, when Jesus returns he will remove satan and those who follow him from the earth.

A couple more to come sir.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot give medical advice. I follow natural cures and favor natural immunity over any vaccine. I do know that there is effective treatment to detox from toxins. Bentonite clay baths remove toxic heavy metals, like graphene oxide.
Boosting your Glutathione levels is the best defence for your cells. Our bodies get depleted as we age of glutathione, one of the most essential antioxidants.
And as I do daily, take supplements of C, D3, zinc and a dozen others.

That is great Ron, I do similar, but we both know there is only one way to get everlasting life, but we do hope that our lifestyle will give us the healthiest way of life. I definitely don't eat the greatest, but I include good foods daily and exercise regularly, although I do admit it is a chore.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Does it mean that the final judgement will occur in our near future, like within 25 or so years from now? No sir the final judgment for most Christians happens after the releasing of Satan, Rev 20:5/7

Same answer as 1, when Jesus returns he will remove Satan and those who follow him from the earth.

A couple more to come sir.

So as usual, the grasping at straws is your refugee, like picking historical signposts to be your guide without understanding.

Okay, you are looking for the time of the end when the Beast, the False Prophet and Satan are captured by Christ and dispatched into the lake of fire. You are right in stating that Christ will do this, but it will occur shortly just before He returns in all of His Glory, in the Clouds, with all of the heavenly Hosts to begin the judgement of all of mankind.

As to when the kings of the earth, the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12, the Little Horn or Satan are imprisoned in the Bottomless pit, it seems to me that you have no understanding, because of your chosen historical sign posts upon which you have draped your understanding of the End Time Prophecies. It is my belief that Isaiah 24:21-22 gives us a clue as to when Satan is finally kicked out of heaven down to the face of the earth to be immediately imprisoned along with the Beast(s), the False Prophets and the kings of the earth. Also Luke 14 and 19 contain clues as to when this imprisonment takes place.

From my vantage point, what I am seeing unfolding at this present time is Satan's preparations and provisioning for the empowering of his Good and faithful servants to do his work in the world while he is imprisoned in the Bottomless pit in our near future for the 1,000 years which is told to us in Rev. 20:1-3. Rev. 16:12-16 gives us clues as to when the kings of the earth and the wicked heavenly hosts will be judged. Some of these clues have been fulfilled within our own life time, (i.e. in our recent past, like around 20 years ago), as a herald for when this imprisonment will happen.

When you are wrong you are wrong and no matter how many "nice" words you use, it does not change the fact that you are wrong.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So as usual, the grasping at straws is your refugee, like picking historical signposts to be your guide without understanding.

Okay, you are looking for the time of the end when the Beast, the False Prophet and Satan are captured by Christ and dispatched into the lake of fire. You are right in stating that Christ will do this, but it will occur shortly just before He returns in all of His Glory, in the Clouds, with all of the heavenly Hosts to begin the judgement of all of mankind.

As to when the kings of the earth, the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12, the Little Horn or Satan are imprisoned in the Bottomless pit, it seems to me that you have no understanding, because of your chosen historical sign posts upon which you have draped your understanding of the End Time Prophecies. It is my belief that Isaiah 24:21-22 gives us a clue as to when Satan is finally kicked out of heaven down to the face of the earth to be immediately imprisoned along with the Beast(s), the False Prophets and the kings of the earth. Also Luke 14 and 19 contain clues as to when this imprisonment takes place.

From my vantage point, what I am seeing unfolding at this present time is Satan's preparations and provisioning for the empowering of his Good and faithful servants to do his work in the world while he is imprisoned in the Bottomless pit in our near future for the 1,000 years which is told to us in Rev. 20:1-3. Rev. 16:12-16 gives us clues as to when the kings of the earth and the wicked heavenly hosts will be judged. Some of these clues have been fulfilled within our own life time, (i.e. in our recent past, like around 20 years ago), as a herald for when this imprisonment will happen.

When you are wrong you are wrong and no matter how many "nice" words you use, it does not change the fact that you are wrong.

Of course Jay, time will reveal the accuracy of my posts, but you are misquoting them a bit, or reading some things into them that I am not saying. The reasons for this reasoning is to show the stream of time that we are in. True, I very well may be in error, I am certainly far from perfect, and am not spirit begotten, and basically an infant in the truth. Believe me when I say however, Jehovah's witnesses are not alone in their understanding that we are living deep into the last days of this system. Many other sects who claim to be Christian believe that Jesus could come any day now. No doubt that all of us who came to believe that may have found different methods, routes, or evidences to convince us that we are close, but even those who do not claim to be Christian at all are recognizing the rapid changes in society today. I am posting these evidences from the Scriptures to strengthen those who are honestly seeking God, but are not quite yet convinced. Fulfilled prophecy convinced me, and I am hoping by seeing what was written so long ago actually happening to us today as the Bible said it would, will motivate some to pursue it further as I once did.