6 Years Left Until the Second Coming of Yeshuah in 2026

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ernest T. Bass

Jan 14, 2014
out in the woods
1 Thess. 5:4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Nuff said,
Bobby Jo

To All,

Please recall the saying: Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is forever. And we're NOT CALLED TO BE STUPID, -- so BE INFORMED.

Bobby Jo
Again, no one knows when the thief will come. Yet one can and should be prepared for the thief so whenever he does come the prepared will be ready and waiting for him therefore not be alarmed, afraid, surprised at his coming. Those not prepared for his coming will have "destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape". The prepared do "not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober."

Therefore WHEN he comes is not the issue but being PREPARED (watch & be sober) for his coming is what Paul is stressing.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Read the text and tell me EXACTLY what it says. -- And don't give me YOUR EDITED VERSION. Give me EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS.

Or is that too difficult?!?
Bobby Jo
Hyper-literalism BJ, is extremely bad and incompetent exegesis. I am not really explaining this, am I?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You sound like you're unhinged, really!

Bobby Jo
I don't believe that you can qualify your accusation?
But you are extremely fanatical. Your exegesis is just bad. I've said countless times, that when people need to split hairs over a single word or two, they've completely missed the message.
Jesus was not differentiating between a day, and a week. Please tell me that you get that? He made that prophecy over 2,000 years ago. Do you really think that his point was that only the Father knows the day and hour, but he knows the week and month?
Did i mention that you sound like a conspiracy theorist?

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Jesus was not differentiating between a day, and a week. ...

Matt. 24: 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Perhaps you need to re-familiarize yourself with Scripture, BEFORE you make a fool of yourself by making additional FALSE assertions.

But then again, maybe your FALSE assertions are intentional,
Bobby Jo

To All,
This is supposed to be a "Christian" forum, but not all doctrines espoused by participants are Christian based. Some people come to sow discord, disbelief, disunity, and disinformation.

And although the goats WILL ultimately be separated from the sheep, until that occurs we must be wary of dark forces which permeate not only our Society, but also the Church.

Bobby Jo

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matt. 24: 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Perhaps you need to re-familiarize yourself with Scripture, BEFORE you make a fool of yourself by making additional FALSE assertions.

But then again, maybe your FALSE assertions are intentional,
Bobby Jo

To All,
This is supposed to be a "Christian" forum, but not all doctrines espoused by participants are Christian based. Some people come to sow discord, disbelief, disunity, and disinformation.

And although the goats WILL ultimately be separated from the sheep, until that occurs we must be wary of dark forces which permeate not only our Society, but also the Church.

Bobby Jo
BJ, you scare me, ....did I mention that you sound fanatical?

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Sorry, i think that I may have carried over a 10 incorrectly? Maybe it is 2026?

Its 2026 AD without a shadow of a doubt, because the year of the anointing would've been in a Yovel year according to the passage Yeshuah read in Isaiah shortly after his anointing, which in 4000 YB in 26 AD aligns perfectly with the Yovel 50 year cycles and an ancient Yovel year that happened in 2550 YB in 1425 BC, which is when the sons of Israel entered Canaan.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its 2026 AD without a shadow of a doubt, because the year of the anointing would've been in a Yovel year according to the passage Yeshuah read in Isaiah shortly after his anointing, which in 4000 YB in 26 AD aligns perfectly with the Yovel 50 year cycles and an ancient Yovel year that happened in 2550 YB in 1425 BC, which is when the sons of Israel entered Canaan.

Jesus comes back at the end of the seven year tribulation, which begins at the signing of the peace agreement. Halfway through the seven years is the mark of the beast, at the end of the seven years is the return of Jesus. The world awaits the signing.

God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My point GC, is that the discovery of when the end-times will be, is not in mathematical calculations. Yes, numbers, days and events are given as clues, but I believe that the over-arching insight to the when these things will occur, is recognizing the God given sign.
This is what will separate the devout from the defiant. The wisdom that the faithful have gained will allow them to discern the veritable signs of the tribulation, described by Daniel and the other inspired authors. These events will elude those who have rejected God's Word.
You're employing math, not wisdom.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus comes back at the end of the seven year tribulation, which begins at the signing of the peace agreement. Halfway through the seven years is the mark of the beast, at the end of the seven years is the return of Jesus. The world awaits the signing.

God Bless!

#1. Where does the "7-year-tribulation" FALSE DOCTRINE come from?

Rev. 13:5 correctly stipulates 42 months.

Perhaps you should STOP believing FALSE DOCTRINES, and find out for yourself what the Scriptures actually say. -- Or NOT!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... to discern the veritable signs of the tribulation, described by Daniel ....

Your implied Dan. 9 says NOTHING about the "tribulation", except that the destroyer "SHALL COME" after the seventy "weeks" -- which are NOT the CONCISE Feminine Diction which is as "interpreted", but are the INCONCISE Masculine Diction. Thus the one thing we know is:

70 "weeks" ≠ 490 , -- whether days, weeks, months, or years​

And again: Perhaps you should STOP believing FALSE DOCTRINES, and find out for yourself what the Scriptures actually say. -- Or NOT!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ernest T. Bass

Jan 14, 2014
out in the woods
Your OPINION does not supersede Scripture:

1 Thess. 5:4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

And your ignorance is not universal.
Bobby Jo

It's not my opinion, but it is Bible fact "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up." Matthew 24:42-43.

As others have pointed out from Matt 24 Christ does not know Himself "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

The second coming of the Lord will be as it was in the days of Noah. They had no signs given them about the coming of the flood, they were living out their normal lives (eating, drinking, marrying) and "knew not" until the flood came. "So shall also" be the coming of the Lord. If there were signs indicating when Christ returns, then one could tell by those signs if His second coming was imminent or not. Yet there will be no signs of Christ's return as there was no signs at the time of Noah of the coming flood.

1 Thess 5:4 does not say what you wish it would say. They were not in darkness (ignorant) about the second coming of Christ for Paul had taught them about it. Yet nowhere did Paul ever tell them exactly when Christ would return for Paul did not know this himself per Matthew 24:36. But Paul taught Christians to be prepared for the second coming so they would not be caught off guard and surprised. The foolish virgins were unprepared for His coming and were left lost. Matt 25.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm no scholar, and certainly not familiar with the Jewish calendar, but just a born again believer trying to understand those things that the Holy Spirit teaches. I have, however, had thoughts along the same lines as the author of the post with regard to the imminent return of our Lord. The year 2027 did also "ring a bell" in my dormant memories. A quick search verified my recollection. July of that year has a date for a close visit by an asteroid that has at least some people in high places a bit concerned. I suppose that we'll see soon enough what happens, but the important thing remains that we are to be about the Lord's business until He returns, regardless of the day or hour. I can't help but notice that antichristian public sentiment is building up to new heights. It's hard to miss the jokes, the mocking, and outright animosity aimed at believers in Christ and the scripture. I would suggest that even if you're one who denies the imminent return of Christ, you might want to tone down your attacks against those excited about His return. He gave us a commandment and it wasn't to go about disowning other believers for having a different understanding than our own. There's more than enough animosity from outside and it's a hateful thing to cause a brother to stumble.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not my opinion, but it is Bible fact "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up." Matthew 24:42-43. ...

Scripture does not contradict Scripture. And sometimes the audience in Jesus' day was told THEY would not know when HE would return; and in other passages, the end-time Church WOULD KNOW when Jesus will return.

And as to Noah, -- there was the "warning" of Methuselah's death (whose name is interpreted as: "when he dies it shall come").

And lastly, you don't know what you don't know. If you did know what you don't know, you'd ask.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... July of that year has a date for a close visit by an asteroid that has at least some people in high places a bit concerned. ...

I don't disagree that signs in the skies often have Prophetic significance, including "Hale-Bopp". However, it seems to me that Scripture carries greater weight, and Scripture does not support a 2027 date. The date Scripture appears to support is 2021.

So let me ask the following:

Where is the SHORTEST Chapter in ALL Scripture?
Where is the MIDDLE Chapter in ALL Scripture?
Where is the LONGEST Chapter in ALL Scripture?
... and ...
Where is the Chapter exactly 70 years after the International Recognition of the State of Israel, according the premise proposed by J.R.Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms"?​

Don't you LOVE Scripture?
Bobby Jo

Ernest T. Bass

Jan 14, 2014
out in the woods
Scripture does not contradict Scripture. And sometimes the audience in Jesus' day was told THEY would not know when HE would return; and in other passages, the end-time Church WOULD KNOW when Jesus will return.

And as to Noah, -- there was the "warning" of Methuselah's death (whose name is interpreted as: "when he dies it shall come").

And lastly, you don't know what you don't know. If you did know what you don't know, you'd ask.
Bobby Jo

There is no verse in the Bible that tells anyone the exact time of Christ's return.

If one knows exactly when the thief is coming one could be there prepared waiting for him and people would not need to spend large amounts of money on burglar alarm systems, security guards, locks, guard dogs, etc.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no verse in the Bible that tells anyone the exact time of Christ's return. ...

... that you know about. -- And IT'S NOT THE "EXACT TIME", it's only within a week; and it's NOT A "VERSE".

But you don't know what you don't know. If you did know what you don't know, -- you'd ask.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are 6 years away from the year 6000 from creation, which is the true timing of the second coming of the Mashiach, which is why God created in 6 days and set apart the 7th day as a Shabbath, to foreshadow his 7,000 year plan for this earth, with the last 1,000 years set apart as the millennial Shabbath of this earth. And because of this is why the Mashiach must come in the year 6000 from creation, to begin the millennial Shabbath of this earth, exactly as it is written in ancient texts in the epistle of Barnabas and the Midrash, "God made the works of his hands in 6 days, and he ended on the 7th day, and rested on it, and he set it apart. Give heed, children, what this means; He ended in 6 days. He means this, that in 6,000 years the Master shall bring all things to an end, for 1 day with him signifies a 1,000 years". Therefore knowing the timing of the second coming of the Mashiach isn't a matter of seeing special signs in the heavens nor having special revelations, it's simply a matter of math, counting all the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures to determine the year we are in since creation, to then know how many years are left until the year 6000 from creation. It is intelligent and logical. In this year of 2020 AD we will be in 5994 YB, which is 6 years until 6000 YB in 2026 AD. And 3 and 1/2 years prior to 6000 YB the heavens will be shut so that it doesn't rain by the two prophets of Revelation, which will bring global drought and famine, and then around 6 months prior to 6000 YB all paper money and fiat currency will collapse globally with the destruction of Vatican City, which will only intensify the global famine, and then the second coming of the Mashiach will bring 7 plagues and death, bringing the agony of boils unto the entire world and destroying all those who refused to believe and obey, and leaving every city on earth in rubble at the final plague of Revelation. Believe and understand and obey and do not be swept away with the masses as it happened in the flood of Noah. Most will ignore this post because they are ignorant and deceived and deaf and blind, only to discover very soon that these statements were actually true, all to their own demise as they are swallowed up by the events soon to come because they refused to prepare. Do not be one of them, but contact me so I can give you some more pearls of wisdom on how to prepare for the next few years. There are already other independent communities that are making preparations, because they have arrived at the same conclusion on their own that indeed we are approaching the year 6000 from creation, which will also be exactly 2,000 years since the anointing of the Mashiach in 26 AD. Just these two facts alone should be enough to scare anyone.

Today feb 26 2020 which is 4 adar 5780 hence the Hebrew count 5780 years from the creation of man Adam till now. You remember the Hebrews right they documented what is the scriptures. So you’re off by 220 years – 4

Which negates the rest of your posting as valid. Because there is no way you know more than what the Hebrews know about the count of years in the scriptures.

the signs of the times are out there Israel being the main attraction now but Jesus basically said as pointed out by many posters here you are not going to figure out when Jesus will come, because, if you are trying to convince us you know, then you're telling us you think Jesus is a liar, and that is not an option, it don't even compute.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Jesus basically said as pointed out by many posters here you are not going to figure out when Jesus will come, ...

Actually Jesus was not speaking to the end-time church, HE was speaking to the crowd in front of HIM. However, Paul addressed the end-time church:

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Scripture (not mathematical gymnastics) tells us the YEAR, and the Feasts tell us the WEEK. And because the Feast is a multi-day event, WE CAN'T KNOW WHICH DAY OR WHICH HOUR.

And as provided above, if you don't know what you don't know, then you don't know to ask questions. But if you knew what you don't know, then you might want to ask questions.
Bobby Jo