9-11 apparently a false flag - what will the next one be?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of these endless wars are supposedly planned by the bankers. Trump said that he would stop the wars but has continued them just like his predecessors. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. That's why I'm so shocked that Christians are fooled as Trump lies to them again and again and again. Others have attacked because I chose to take off the blinders and called him what he is: a black liar.

“Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth, because they don't want their illusions destroyed.” -Friedrich Nietzsche

Reggie and Brakelite: is there mass immigration in NZ and Australia too?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay - I'm beginning to see it. Brakelite had first clued me in about the papacy and its receiving the "deadly wound." America is the 2nd beast. I saw where Trump said something about "not allowing any discrimination against the Catholic Church" so they have a stranglehold on America.
Bro, in a majority Protestant nation, we've got SIX Roman Catholics on the SCOTUS. SIX. Just a few decades ago, the first Roman Catholic got elected POTUS and that in itself was a cause for much consternation...even scandalous. But JFK's famous speech set everyone at ease:

"I believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute, where no Catholic prelate would tell the president (should he be Catholic) how to act, and no Protestant minister would tell his parishioners for whom to vote; where no church or church school is granted any public funds or political preference; and where no man is denied public office merely because his religion differs from the president who might appoint him or the people who might elect him."

Today, the EXACT OPPOSITE is taking place. Christians everywhere are chomping at the bit to get as many devout Christians in office so that they can begin legislating, ruling, executing according to the dictates of their religious conscience, the rule of law be damned. The Constitution will eventually take a backseat to the rest of that and it is then when we will see the "image to the beast" - the papal union of church and state will be replicated by the same union of church and state here in America and the sole remaining superpower will compel everyone to worship according to the dictates of the papacy...or else.

Reactions: brakelite

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have always loved and admired the American people but the works of Satan are being played out on them I am sure and the game play of the Satanist is at hand in leading you all into hellfire, I believe Nazi Germany was lead astray due to the works of Satan, so one can see the works of Satan are so powerful and one only has hope if one knows how to deal with the works of Satan. or he will wipe the floor with any Nation.

I know nothing of the McVeigh thing but I agree with you all the rest.

I have come across many a doctor who is not Australian born with my mum in her old age, who too me looked as if they were just drugging her up to the hilt, she would not even know what I was saying to her as she was off her face and the trouble we had with her :eek: but now she is back down to normal, thank God but if it was not for us her children trying to be dealing with all this their is no way she would be alive nowadays for sure.

I had a best friend who went to see a doctor that came from India and she prescribed the wrong drugs for him and he thought that he had lost his mind, he could not look at the front door for fear he would just walk out on to the highway to the beach and get run over for sure and he says never will he have any faith is such people ever again and does not care what anyone thinks of his position on the mater at all.

The big drug company's have much power over the governments and I believe that they worm their influence in any way that they can to make more money. it's the same with anything and then the corruption goes into warp drive and can't be kept in check.
I have seen my State become so corrupt that it's way out of control, even the main opposition Party in in bed with them all the way, that are all total rat bags who are taking the State for a ride and the media are backing them up with it all and firing up at anyone pointing out the obvious as a monster and slandering them, twisting anything that they could to make them look bad.

The rot has set in but sadly the majority are at a loss to it all, so their will be hellfire to come for sure.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All of these endless wars are supposedly planned by the bankers. Trump said that he would stop the wars but has continued them just like his predecessors. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. That's why I'm so shocked that Christians are fooled as Trump lies to them again and again and again. Others have attacked because I chose to take off the blinders and called him what he is: a black liar.

“Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth, because they don't want their illusions destroyed.” -Friedrich Nietzsche

Reggie and Brakelite: is there mass immigration in NZ and Australia too?
Yes we are being swamped with 3rd world people, Islamic mainly. they will not assimilate and go on the dole sponging of the tax payers and cause trouble in gangs, but the head of police just insist to turn a blind eye to it all. nothing too see here as it is with the media as well. list as long as your arm of offences and all, is just over looked. so it's only going to get worse.

My elder brother is in Asia a lot over the years and he says that many Asians want to come to Australia just to sponge off the system we have here because they don't have to work, many have came and got kicked out but they try to find a way so they can come, they do not try to hid the fact to my brother.
If we did not have such good welfare for such people they would not bother to come at all.

We had big problems with Vietnam people once selling drugs, but now it's the Islamic mob.
I am someone who would punch anyone out if they came to me selling drugs directly, but the government are the ones who would take offence to people like me so if I did such I am made out as the monster, but if I sold drugs that is not that high on their priority list and that's a fact, I take great offence to anyone selling drugs and if everyone was like me their would not be any drug problems, not to mention that most problems come from people who are on drugs, crime would be down 80% so no ! the government are soft on all bad crimes but hard on minor ones like exceeding the speed limit by 1 mph and it's only because they make money out of such, so you will see the top Cop of the State strutting about like some Nazi moron dictating crap like this but when it comes to reality you see what a mongrel you have and all the cops under them lying bastard dogs know it's true. to become the top cop you have to be a total BS artist or you will not make the grade and it's the same with the head of military now, you just get some gutless total moron yes man to the criminal government.