9-11 apparently a false flag - what will the next one be?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

iu

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is helping me to sort out information about the transformation of our country and how it fits with prophecy. I believe that we have to come out from under the blanket of delusion, similar to how the veil was removed from our mind when we were spiritually reborn. Here is an excerpt of an article on how the masses are deluded and how there are puppet-masters behind the curtain. I urge everyone to read it carefully and prayerfully:

Propaganda Is Directing Us Leftward
American conservatives are by and large clueless about propaganda methods and tactics. And it shows. There are virtually no conservative social psychologists around. You’d think once a liberal social psychologist hits the public over the head with this fact some on the Right would take notice and at least try to get clued in.

American conservatives are by and large clueless about propaganda methods and tactics. And it shows.
Meanwhile, the Left has been employing social psychology and depth psychology on the masses for decades. President Obama’s campaign staff was filled with social psychologists. In this context, those who believe conservatives can subsist on reason and logic alone are kidding themselves. It’s no wonder GOP leaders are caving on so many principles, and being absorbed so easily into the Left’s machine.

A lot of people are scratching their heads today, wondering how life got to be so surreal, so fast in the United States of America. Based on the silencing tactics revealed by the LGBT lobby, many observers are likely now thinking: “Gee, I thought marriage equality was merely a gay rights movement. I didn’t realize that fascism was part of that package.” The Great Unraveling continues at a rapid clip when slipping on a pronoun in these days of transgender rule could cost you your career or earn you massive social media rallies chanting “hater” at you.

Even benign reminders of the First Amendment—embodied in Religious Freedom Restoration Acts—are quickly dispatched by mob hysteria. One day a supposedly principled leader like Indiana Gov. Mike Pence promotes the RFRA, and the next day he folds and essentially signs on with the mob.

Even benign reminders of the First Amendment are quickly dispatched by mob hysteria.
There seem to be few independent thinkers left. But even they don’t seem to know what hit them. A woman gets banned by her gym and labelled a bigot because she told management that a man—who she only later learned “identified as female”—entered the locker room while she was getting undressed. Comedians who dare tread into trans territory are shut down. Never before have the media and pop culture dictated in such a draconian manner how each and every one of us is supposed to think about identity. Our own identity.

The list goes on. The unrest and rioting from Ferguson to Baltimore seem to be happening on cue also, with media propaganda that urges it on. There is no real debate on the merits of policies that depend on a blind faith in man-made global warming: those who disagree are labelled “deniers.”

Our Age of Mass Delusion and Logicide
But it was all so predictable.

One of the best books that cracks the code on what we are living through was written by Dutch psychiatrist Joost A. M. Meerloo about 60 years ago. Mull over the first line of his book’s forward, and you will think he is writing about today: “This book attempts to depict the strange transformation of the free human mind into an automatically responding machine – a transformation which can be brought about by some of the cultural undercurrents in our present-day society as well as by deliberate experiments in the service of a political ideology.”

When it comes to understanding the inner workings of social psychology and political correctness, we seem to be at a loss.
That’s from “The Rape of the Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing” (1956). There is indeed a war on the private mind, as Kevin Williamson explained in a recent National Reviewcolumn. Unfortunately, too many Americans have been sleeping through most of its propaganda battles, and for a very long time. When it comes to understanding the inner workings of social psychology and political correctness, we seem to be at a loss.

Meanwhile, the power elites who now control the media, academia, and Hollywood seem to understand social psychology well enough to exploit it on a massive scale. They have engaged in psychological warfare against the private mind by inducing “collective belief formation.” There’s really nothing new here. Conditioning and nudging the masses into groupthink is a very old trick of all wannabe dictators. The bloody twentieth century is filled to the gills with examples.

Family breakdown led to community breakdown, which we can see in the decline of trustin society. Ignorance was cultivated in the schools through political correctness and squashing free debate. The academy’s disparaging of western civilization virtually wiped out respect for any serious study of history and civics, as well as for the Socratic method and the rules of civil discourse. Political correctness sewed confusion into the language, particularly regarding identity politics. Youth are now set to be programmed for conformity through the K-12 “Common Core” curriculum mandates.

All of that and more promotes the semantic fog that allows for mind rape. It amounts to an act of “logicide,” to borrow a term from Meerloo, whom I will continue to quote below. To kill logic and reason that might stand in their way, wannabe dictators “fabricate a hate language in order to stir up mass emotions.” Leaders in Indiana, Arkansas, and Louisiana have been unable to understand this tactic and are grossly unprepared to deal with it. So they simply surrendered. In effect, they joined the mob, further endangering everybody’s freedom.

How To Escape The Age Of Mass Delusion

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is another article:

What causes mass delusions and mass hysteria

Humans are masters of self deception
The fact that the human perception can easily change according to many different factors , including emotions, makes it very likely for a human to think and act without any rationality.

In a previous article with the title Why do most people live a twisted reality i explained how our perception can let us see the world in a totally wrong and even delusional way.

This doesn't stop here. Humans don't just see the world incorrectly then develop false beliefs but they sometimes defend those false beliefs eagerly and refuse to accept any evidence that goes against those beliefs. In my article Why do people stick to their incorrect opinions I explained how people stick to their irrational beliefs just because they provide them with some psychological stability.

In other words a person might prefer to live with a wrong belief just because it makes them feel better compared to how they will feel after facing the bitter truth.

So why did i start with such an introduction?
The information in this short introduction is very important in understanding how a large number of people can get delusional at the same.

What causes mass delusions and mass hysteria
There are many reported cases of mass hysteria where people believed they got infected with a certain disease , and even displayed symptoms of infection, where as they were perfectly fine. While we don't see this kind of mass hysteria everyday we still see different forms of it in our daily lives.

How many times you found a very large number of people defending a totally irrational belief?
And how many times those people kept swearing to you that they saw some kind of evidence that supports that weird event?

The simplest example would be the people who claim that they saw aliens and interacted with them. See Why do some people believe they got abducted by aliens.

Here are some reasons why mass hysteria or mass delusions could happen:

• 1) Uncertainty and fear of the unknown: Humans are creatures that fear the unknown and that do their best to make everything predictable. When humans fail to understand something they might get really scared. This kind of fear can motivate them to jump to irrational conclusions just to calm themselves down. Studies have shown that at the times of great uncertainty mass hysteria is more likely to happen
  • 2) Excessive stress: When a person gets subjected to excessive stress he is more likely to make irrational conclusions about things or to get delusional. Humans are smart but the problem is that their emotions can sometimes prevent them from using their minds properly
  • 3) Reception to suggestions: In the Ultimate guide to developing Super powers i said that the human brain is extremely receptive to suggestions. In one case of mass hysteria children in a school developed the symptoms of a non-existent disease right after a popular kid in school developed those symptoms. In such a case the powerful suggestions were absorbed by the minds of those kids and as a result they believed they got infected by that disease
  • 4) Panic leads to irrational thinking: When humans experience panic they tend to think irrationally. Under the effect of panic a suggestion can easily skip to the subconscious mind and turn into a belief
  • 5) Attention seeking: According to one suggestion , that seems logical to me, sometimes people would experience mass hysteria to draw attention to the bad conditions they are living in. In such a case if a large number of students were treated badly inside a certain school they might develop mass hysteria to draw attention to such poor conditions

B

Butterfly

Hi sovereign grace - yes the question was to do with police brutality in the past - I am pretty sure that law enforcement in the times of slavery/ blacks was just as bad.
I don't really need all the info you keep adding, as I said earlier I have a different approach these days.
In our own history in the UK, the dark ages was pretty dark - so I don't actually think things are worse, just that we are living in these times and therefore we are impacted personally. Look at your history with the civil war, ect - there have been some incredible violent times in history throughout the world.
I am not saying there shouldn't be concerns, but focussing on all the negatives all the time is not productive, however that is just my opinion x
Rita

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the end every person must search for the truth themselves and ask God to show them truth.

I never ask anyone take my word for it; I urge them to search for themselves and come up with their own conclusions. If we all have the Holy Spirit at one point our thoughts should align. There should be an awareness that there are master manipulators who have perfected their craft and are manipulating Americans; they have studied psychology, sociology, and history and they know how to manipulate the emotions. I don't know what we are to do with this knowledge but am waiting on God to show me. It may just be showing how these things fit with the Book of Revelations and other Scripture about the end of the age.

Matthew 24:6 - And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:21-22 - For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Luke 21:36 - Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi sovereign grace - yes the question was to do with police brutality in the past - I am pretty sure that law enforcement in the times of slavery/ blacks was just as bad.
I don't really need all the info you keep adding, as I said earlier I have a different approach these days.
In our own history in the UK, the dark ages was pretty dark - so I don't actually think things are worse, just that we are living in these times and therefore we are impacted personally. Look at your history with the civil war, ect - there have been some incredible violent times in history throughout the world.
I am not saying there shouldn't be concerns, but focussing on all the negatives all the time is not productive, however that is just my opinion x
Rita

Actually the information I'm adding has more to do with me learning than showing you. Research seems to be the way that I learn Scripture the best. I had backslidden and now I have a strong desire to study Scripture again.

Yes focusing only on the negative isn't good, but forewarned is forearmed and I believe that people should speak up about the encroachment on our rights and freedoms. I read that the trauma of police abuse is much worse than the trauma of other crimes. I want to share what what I learn because I see so many who are asleep as our rights are taken away and we move more and more into a Nazi style police state. Anyone whose eyes have been opened to what is going on feels a responsibility to do something about it. I'm unsure yet why God has shown me these things and am staying open to His leading.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Vatican invented Islam. I'm unsure just yet why. I know about their murderous hatred for "infidels" and I don't think they should hold public office. But there is someone over them - a puppet master who is using them. It may be setting the stage for the individual to come on the scene who promises peace in Revelations. It may be the Pope.
You're not sure why the Vatican invented it? Could it be that Christianity in the East was a thorn in the Vatican's side? The three horns which the little horn uprooted were the Vandals, Heruli, and the Ostrogoths, all of which got their religion from the Northern trade routes from Palestine, which religion was pure unlike that of Rome's corruptoins.

What better way to destroy the Christian church in the East tha to convince Muhammed to get busy with Stealth, Defensive, and finally Offensive Jihad.

Reactions: Soverign Grace
B

brakelite

Can anyone please provide a photo, be it from a personal phone...cctv...news pic...whatever...of the plane sitting on the ground with its nose in the wall of the Pentagon? And if you say it blew up and disappeared, can you provide any evidence that such is possible, or happened before?
I have been relying on notifications to inform me of a response to this, so in case someone has offered something, my apologies...can you repeat it please? Otherwise, would anyone care to explain why nothing is forthcoming??????

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is helping me to sort out information about the transformation of our country and how it fits with prophecy. I believe that we have to come out from under the blanket of delusion, similar to how the veil was removed from our mind when we were spiritually reborn. Here is an excerpt of an article on how the masses are deluded and how there are puppet-masters behind the curtain. I urge everyone to read it carefully and prayerfully:

Propaganda Is Directing Us Leftward
American conservatives are by and large clueless about propaganda methods and tactics. And it shows. There are virtually no conservative social psychologists around. You’d think once a liberal social psychologist hits the public over the head with this fact some on the Right would take notice and at least try to get clued in.

American conservatives are by and large clueless about propaganda methods and tactics. And it shows.
Meanwhile, the Left has been employing social psychology and depth psychology on the masses for decades. President Obama’s campaign staff was filled with social psychologists. In this context, those who believe conservatives can subsist on reason and logic alone are kidding themselves. It’s no wonder GOP leaders are caving on so many principles, and being absorbed so easily into the Left’s machine.

A lot of people are scratching their heads today, wondering how life got to be so surreal, so fast in the United States of America. Based on the silencing tactics revealed by the LGBT lobby, many observers are likely now thinking: “Gee, I thought marriage equality was merely a gay rights movement. I didn’t realize that fascism was part of that package.” The Great Unraveling continues at a rapid clip when slipping on a pronoun in these days of transgender rule could cost you your career or earn you massive social media rallies chanting “hater” at you.

Even benign reminders of the First Amendment—embodied in Religious Freedom Restoration Acts—are quickly dispatched by mob hysteria. One day a supposedly principled leader like Indiana Gov. Mike Pence promotes the RFRA, and the next day he folds and essentially signs on with the mob.

Even benign reminders of the First Amendment are quickly dispatched by mob hysteria.
There seem to be few independent thinkers left. But even they don’t seem to know what hit them. A woman gets banned by her gym and labelled a bigot because she told management that a man—who she only later learned “identified as female”—entered the locker room while she was getting undressed. Comedians who dare tread into trans territory are shut down. Never before have the media and pop culture dictated in such a draconian manner how each and every one of us is supposed to think about identity. Our own identity.

The list goes on. The unrest and rioting from Ferguson to Baltimore seem to be happening on cue also, with media propaganda that urges it on. There is no real debate on the merits of policies that depend on a blind faith in man-made global warming: those who disagree are labelled “deniers.”

Our Age of Mass Delusion and Logicide
But it was all so predictable.

One of the best books that cracks the code on what we are living through was written by Dutch psychiatrist Joost A. M. Meerloo about 60 years ago. Mull over the first line of his book’s forward, and you will think he is writing about today: “This book attempts to depict the strange transformation of the free human mind into an automatically responding machine – a transformation which can be brought about by some of the cultural undercurrents in our present-day society as well as by deliberate experiments in the service of a political ideology.”

When it comes to understanding the inner workings of social psychology and political correctness, we seem to be at a loss.
That’s from “The Rape of the Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing” (1956). There is indeed a war on the private mind, as Kevin Williamson explained in a recent National Reviewcolumn. Unfortunately, too many Americans have been sleeping through most of its propaganda battles, and for a very long time. When it comes to understanding the inner workings of social psychology and political correctness, we seem to be at a loss.

Meanwhile, the power elites who now control the media, academia, and Hollywood seem to understand social psychology well enough to exploit it on a massive scale. They have engaged in psychological warfare against the private mind by inducing “collective belief formation.” There’s really nothing new here. Conditioning and nudging the masses into groupthink is a very old trick of all wannabe dictators. The bloody twentieth century is filled to the gills with examples.

Family breakdown led to community breakdown, which we can see in the decline of trustin society. Ignorance was cultivated in the schools through political correctness and squashing free debate. The academy’s disparaging of western civilization virtually wiped out respect for any serious study of history and civics, as well as for the Socratic method and the rules of civil discourse. Political correctness sewed confusion into the language, particularly regarding identity politics. Youth are now set to be programmed for conformity through the K-12 “Common Core” curriculum mandates.

All of that and more promotes the semantic fog that allows for mind rape. It amounts to an act of “logicide,” to borrow a term from Meerloo, whom I will continue to quote below. To kill logic and reason that might stand in their way, wannabe dictators “fabricate a hate language in order to stir up mass emotions.” Leaders in Indiana, Arkansas, and Louisiana have been unable to understand this tactic and are grossly unprepared to deal with it. So they simply surrendered. In effect, they joined the mob, further endangering everybody’s freedom.

How To Escape The Age Of Mass Delusion
This is all so true !

The deceptions of the workings of Satan (the one who leads the whole world astray) are in the detail. we are ripe for the enslavement of the Devil for sure.
Thing is we must have people educated on what is truly going on, so to be able to deal with such, I know many who know things are heading to a dictatorship of trash over the people but they can not handle dealing with it all, so they just give up the ghost, because they can not handle such as it eats away at them just too much, that they freak out and don't want to know about such things.

I believe that one needs strong faith is Jesus Christ alone, or you will not be able to deal with such attacks. all the Church's are totally worthless, as one must only have faith in Jesus Christ alone or you will be mislead.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not sure why the Vatican invented it? Could it be that Christianity in the East was a thorn in the Vatican's side? The three horns which the little horn uprooted were the Vandals, Heruli, and the Ostrogoths, all of which got their religion from the Northern trade routes from Palestine, which religion was pure unlike that of Rome's corruptoins.

What better way to destroy the Christian church in the East tha to convince Muhammed to get busy with Stealth, Defensive, and finally Offensive Jihad.
Yes I know that the Vatican opposes the Protestant faith. I have not read of the Vandals, Heruli or Ostrogoths. Can you explain what they are?

Stealth is a good choice of words since they move into an area, claim to be "the religion of peace" while their holy book calls for killing the infidels. I'm still trying to figure out where they fit into all this.

America is being ripped apart at the seams. I pray every day about it but things just go from bad to worse. I read yesterday that 1,000 migrants at a time are being let off in cities across America but no one is doing anything. I think the times are about to get bad.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been relying on notifications to inform me of a response to this, so in case someone has offered something, my apologies...can you repeat it please? Otherwise, would anyone care to explain why nothing is forthcoming??????

Because planes didn't knock the towers down; they collapsed by controlled demolition.

From the time the individual in construction who had witnessed many building demolitions and made the offhand remark that the buildings collapsed as if by demolition, to the cop I met in line who told me that the attacks were done by our own government it made me suspicious (I don't know if the cop was in on duty in NY.) I forgot about it until years later when I learned about false flags and how they're used in wartime to trick the enemy and gain an advantage. It wasn't too much of a leap to know that the top brass - many who are military - would use a false flag against Americans to trick them and suspend the Constitution. Seven weeks after 9-11 Bush signed multiple Executive Actions that led to widespread spying and suspension of our Constitution. No American can start a Revolution like they've done in times past when the government became oppressive, because every single conversation and email is stored in a facility in Utah. Government eyes and ears are everywhere. And I don't think that we even know the half of it.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I know that the Vatican opposes the Protestant faith. I have not read of the Vandals, Heruli or Ostrogoths. Can you explain what they are?

Stealth is a good choice of words since they move into an area, claim to be "the religion of peace" while their holy book calls for killing the infidels. I'm still trying to figure out where they fit into all this.

America is being ripped apart at the seams. I pray every day about it but things just go from bad to worse. I read yesterday that 1,000 migrants at a time are being let off in cities across America but no one is doing anything. I think the times are about to get bad.
The Ten Horns which arose out of the ashes of the fallen Roman Empire were the 10 barbarian tribes which chopped up the Roman Empire and eventually evolved into Europe EXCEPT 3:
  1. Francs = France
  2. Alemanni = Germany
  3. Anglo-Saxons = England
  4. Visogoths = Spain
  5. Lombards = Italians
  6. Burgundians = Swiss
  7. Suevi = Portugal
  8. Vandals = EXTINCT
  9. Heruli = EXTINCT
  10. Ostrogoths = EXTINCT
It so happens that when the Bishop of Rome began to maneuver his way into power over the entire region from the Atlantic to the Eastern Mediterranean, he was opposed by those three barbarian tribes. Through deception and intrigue, he brought about the extinction of all three (actually got them to fight each other) and afterward he assumed full control over the entire region. For the next 1,000 years, all the nations of Europe bowed down to the authority of Rome and paid homage to the pope as the sole recognized "secular and spiritual leader".

In like manner, the Christian church in Palestine at the time of the Byzantian Empire was preserved pure by virtue of it being there where Christianity was born and also by virtue of the ancient Bible MSS which was not corrupted by papal "scholars" who rewrote the Bible in Latin where it could be kept from the common people and where the false ideas inserted would deceive honest catholic scholars.

So, sending in Mohammed to overthrow the church seemed like a good idea, but all it did was chase these devout Christians West to settle right in the belly of the beast and there began the battle of the Bibles.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ten Horns which arose out of the ashes of the fallen Roman Empire were the 10 barbarian tribes which chopped up the Roman Empire and eventually evolved into Europe EXCEPT 3:
  1. Francs = France
  2. Alemanni = Germany
  3. Anglo-Saxons = England
  4. Visogoths = Spain
  5. Lombards = Italians
  6. Burgundians = Swiss
  7. Suevi = Portugal
  8. Vandals = EXTINCT
  9. Heruli = EXTINCT
  10. Ostrogoths = EXTINCT
It so happens that when the Bishop of Rome began to maneuver his way into power over the entire region from the Atlantic to the Eastern Mediterranean, he was opposed by those three barbarian tribes. Through deception and intrigue, he brought about the extinction of all three (actually got them to fight each other) and afterward he assumed full control over the entire region. For the next 1,000 years, all the nations of Europe bowed down to the authority of Rome and paid homage to the pope as the sole recognized "secular and spiritual leader".

In like manner, the Christian church in Palestine at the time of the Byzantian Empire was preserved pure by virtue of it being there where Christianity was born and also by virtue of the ancient Bible MSS which was not corrupted by papal "scholars" who rewrote the Bible in Latin where it could be kept from the common people and where the false ideas inserted would deceive honest catholic scholars.

So, sending in Mohammed to overthrow the church seemed like a good idea, but all it did was chase these devout Christians West to settle right in the belly of the beast and there began the battle of the Bibles.

That's a lot to sort out, but I recall reading something about the Pope coming to power and then losing it. I knew about them keeping the people from reading the bible. I was raised Catholic and didn't learn anything in spite of going to church and CCD classes.

When they drove them west - what beast are you referring to about Christians settling in the belly of the beast?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a lot to sort out, but I recall reading something about the Pope coming to power and then losing it. I knew about them keeping the people from reading the bible. I was raised Catholic and didn't learn anything in spite of going to church and CCD classes.

When they drove them west - what beast are you referring to about Christians settling in the belly of the beast?
The prophecy says the Beast would reign 1,260 symbolic days and like all prophetic symbols we must find a way to interpret it, which is Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6: "...each day for a year"...which makes it 1,260 literal years.

The papacy came to power in 538 A.D. and 1,260 years later in 1798, it received the "deadly wound" when Berthier arrested the pope and the papacy was declared "dead". John Wesley, in his commentary on Revelation that he wrote around the 1770s, said what every single other Protestant was saying at the time: that the papacy was the first beast of Revelation 13 and its time was just about up and "we now look" for the rise of the second beast which was to follow.

The United States arose as the papacy went down and today is the only superpower which will force the entire world to follow the first beast, whose "deadly wound was healed". The wound is about healed and the world is once again looking to the papacy as the moral, spiritual leader.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because planes didn't knock the towers down; they collapsed by controlled demolition.

From the time the individual in construction who had witnessed many building demolitions and made the offhand remark that the buildings collapsed as if by demolition, to the cop I met in line who told me that the attacks were done by our own government it made me suspicious (I don't know if the cop was in on duty in NY.) I forgot about it until years later when I learned about false flags and how they're used in wartime to trick the enemy and gain an advantage. It wasn't too much of a leap to know that the top brass - many who are military - would use a false flag against Americans to trick them and suspend the Constitution. Seven weeks after 9-11 Bush signed multiple Executive Actions that led to widespread spying and suspension of our Constitution. No American can start a Revolution like they've done in times past when the government became oppressive, because every single conversation and email is stored in a facility in Utah. Government eyes and ears are everywhere. And I don't think that we even know the half of it.

How about what truly went on with the Japs being allowed to and go bombing Perl Harbour, if one bothers to look into such you will see that it was planed by the President and his shadowy figure overlords around him, who let all them people on Perl Harbour be blown up like that !
Not to mention that a top brass of the Navy refused to do the madness that the president tried to force him to do, so he knew that the President was a total satanic moron and refused the President outright, so the moron satanic President had to sack him, not to mention this was tried to be covered up, but many in the Navy knew that they were set up by the President and his shadowy figures.
So if they are happy to blow their own people up like that, as they did to serve the ends of them shadowy figures who demanded the USA to go to war, one may ponder what else would such Satanic mob do, when playing it's cards.

The Grand admiral of the fleet that got sacked, he knew the Japs better than any other by far, as he had studied their culture and art of war and he warned what this mob would do without a shadow of doubt, fact is the Japs they were coming to inflict as much harm as they possible could and he knew it was a fact and he was to sit back and let it all happen:eek: and this is why he refused to do the stupid nonsense he was demanded to do with the fleet.

The Japs had wiped the floor with the Russian Fleet years before and terrified England's Fleet when they demanded that the Japs open their doors and do Trade, the Japs told them to take a hike as they were totally happy as they were, but then England ran and got the USA to threaten the Japs, the USA Navy sat out side of Japan and said that they were going to blow every City up and set the lot on fire and the Japs were forced to do this and they were treated bad deals, so the Japs were not impressed and had a gut full of being pushed around.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
England feared that it would of lost most of it's fleet if they took on Japan and would of then been in too much of weak position of power in Europe.
Maybe because of the position that the Japs seen themselves in, was why they took on China the way they did, so as to be more powerful position in the world, but I have never looked into such yet.

When one looks into Viet Nam it looks to me that this is all about wining markets for the Major Banks and the same goes for China and all, it's just all about what's good business for the Banks and their backers and if anyone gets in their way of their plans, they will get rid of them. so all in all I think that they know what's best, they may play games for their own ends, but like Pope Frances says 'who am I to judge them,' with their depravity ? they build up Nations only to bring them crashing down, that's a good trick that works a treat and keep all the Communist fools on life support with massive tax payers money for years that most know nothing about in the USA or Australia and if they did not do this all Communism would of failed years ago.

Australia gives Indonesia what it spends on it's military and Indonesia is ranked higher position in the world military power than Australian Military power by far.:rolleyes:o_O:eek:

The USA has given billons to South Korea over the years and this money is spent on it's stupid crazy military. :confused::(
Why is it that the majority do not know such facts, oh sure they say it's for aid so they do not starve to death, but if you did not give the money they would not have such military strength, oh but who is making money out of supplying arms to this lot ?;) who o_O?
Indonesia has played stand over tactics to Australia, crying about our F111 were a threat to them etc etc so we have to appease them Islamic morons as well.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophecy says the Beast would reign 1,260 symbolic days and like all prophetic symbols we must find a way to interpret it, which is Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6: "...each day for a year"...which makes it 1,260 literal years.

The papacy came to power in 538 A.D. and 1,260 years later in 1798, it received the "deadly wound" when Berthier arrested the pope and the papacy was declared "dead". John Wesley, in his commentary on Revelation that he wrote around the 1770s, said what every single other Protestant was saying at the time: that the papacy was the first beast of Revelation 13 and its time was just about up and "we now look" for the rise of the second beast which was to follow.

The United States arose as the papacy went down and today is the only superpower which will force the entire world to follow the first beast, whose "deadly wound was healed". The wound is about healed and the world is once again looking to the papacy as the moral, spiritual leader.

Okay - I'm beginning to see it. Brakelite had first clued me in about the papacy and its receiving the "deadly wound." America is the 2nd beast. I saw where Trump said something about "not allowing any discrimination against the Catholic Church" so they have a stranglehold on America.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
England feared that it would of lost most of it's fleet if they took on Japan and would of then been in too much of weak position of power in Europe.
Maybe because of the position that the Japs seen themselves in, was why they took on China the way they did, so as to be more powerful position in the world, but I have never looked into such yet.

When one looks into Viet Nam it looks to me that this is all about wining markets for the Major Banks and the same goes for China and all, it's just all about what's good business for the Banks and their backers and if anyone gets in their way of their plans, they will get rid of them. so all in all I think that they know what's best, they may play games for their own ends, but like Pope Frances says 'who am I to judge them,' with their depravity ? they build up Nations only to bring them crashing down, that's a good trick that works a treat and keep all the Communist fools on life support with massive tax payers money for years that most know nothing about in the USA or Australia and if they did not do this all Communism would of failed years ago.

Australia gives Indonesia what it spends on it's military and Indonesia is ranked higher position in the world military power than Australian Military power by far.:rolleyes:o_O:eek:

The USA has given billons to South Korea over the years and this money is spent on it's stupid crazy military. :confused::(
Why is it that the majority do not know such facts, oh sure they say it's for aid so they do not starve to death, but if you did not give the money they would not have such military strength, oh but who is making money out of supplying arms to this lot ?;) who o_O?
Indonesia has played stand over tactics to Australia, crying about our F111 were a threat to them etc etc so we have to appease them Islamic morons as well.

I read where the President planned the bombing of Pearl Harbor and that there were a number of false flags used against Americans. I read a few weeks ago that the Oklahoma bombing by Timonty McVeigh was a false flag. It was interesting because a doctor came out and said that he knew that the "execution" of McVeigh was staged because they gave him the IV in his leg and there are no major veins in the leg. "You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time" has merit. People who work in occupations know that something isn't right.

You're right - those who are given over to evil have seared consciences and can commit the most heinous of acts without remorse. Therein lies the definition of a psychopath. Psychology has various names for evil but the Bible calls it by a different name. I used to buy into the propaganda that America - the land of the free and home of the brave - were the righteous country. I used to think that we wore the white hats. Now, since learning all of this, I see why we're hated around the world. Our country has done much evil. I'm still going through Revelations but it makes sense that we would be the 2nd beast.

A lot of people don't know this, but the opioid epidemic is NOT caused by prescriptions. I belong to a group that has exposed this lie that the government-owned news continues to perpetrate. The epidemic began after Bill Clinton signed NAFTA and all the manufacturing left the country and went to Mexico. The trucks carrying manufactured goods were loaded with illegal drugs and only 3% were searched (whose idea was that?) and the drug-laden trucks rolled right into America. Clinton warned the DEA to remain quiet about it. It was all planned and orchestrated by those pushing the New World Order; of which Clinton is part. Several things transpired that our group happened to learn through a lot of research. NAFTA sent a lot of the manufacturing and jobs out of the country leaving hollowed out communities. At the same time illegal drugs were imported into communities across the country. The combination was orchestrated and deadly: thousands of Americans became addicted to drugs and many died - and it's expected to get worse.

The CDC erroneously blamed doctors and patients for the epidemic and the DEA went after doctors who prescribed opiates and many thousands of Americans were put off of all pain relief. Many committed suicide. Many were vets. There was some diversion but the bulk of the epidemic was caused by drugs flooding in through our porous southern border and through the mail from China. I was sent this video yesterday from my group: a cancer patient was refused pain relief:

Cancer Patient's Rite Aid Video Goes Viral   

At the same time that jobs were sent out of the country and drugs imported causing mass addiction and death, the borders were open and doctors and came here on H1b visas, and Mexicans flooded in. This is planned. Part of the reason why Rome fell was because of immigration: How immigration destroyed Rome. Oxford historian Peter Heather has reexamined the fall of Rome. His new book, The Fall of the Roman Empire, holds many lessons for today. - Free Online Library

I'll say it again so everyone realizes what is happening to America and why: Part of the reason why Rome fell was because of immigration

To fulfill the New World Order they had to kill off many independent-minded Americans and destroy the middle class. They want low-intelligence migrants that they can control (this is not MY reasoning; it was part of the NWO stated goals.) I believe that the Papacy is trying to destroy Protestantism/ Christianity. All these doctors who flooded into America on H1b visas are bringing in "Doctrines of Demons" - Islam and Buddhism. (Be careful: I read of at least 3 untimely American deaths from foreign doctors. I only use American doctors now.) While those from Mexico and Venezuela etc. are Catholic. At the same time they're poisoning American children with cartoons that introduce them to perversity, and introduce cartoons such as the Simpsons who make out a man to be a buffoon. They put out ideas such as "toxic masculinity" and push radical feminism.

When you research this a clear picture begins to emerge and you can see why seemingly disparate things are happening. America is slated for destruction from within just like Rome.

The question I have in all this is: Are we to roll over while this is happening or should we fight? Many Christians aren't doing anything; they expect God to do it all. I'm unsure yet if this is the right way to go. I know that Habakuk cried out to God about the evil he saw and it was God who used their enemies to discipline and then deliver them. I'm just unsure what we're to do, if anything.