9 things that have occurred because of BLM protests

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrote this some time ago... Soon that leader is going to step up to the plate. @Enoch111 seems to me that my initial suspicions about Trump have been validated. That the conservative support for him was somewhat misguided, that I thought perhaps he could be serving the deep state by keeping the conflicts on the boil, even to escalate them while at the same time pandering to his core vote base. You are right. He hasn't done as promised, but he's done enough to retain his popularity with the conservative right. What he hasn't done, and what he promised to do, and what he had the power to do, was to dismantle these left wing elements dedicated to the destruction of the republic. The conflict not only continues, not just been left and right but now ostensibly between black and white, although I'm reality it's left v right under another guise... Same as climate change...lgbtqdktjbxkdu and z.... The conflicts rage on. Thesis v antithesis. It's just a matter of a short time now we shall witness synthesis... The NWO which tired disgruntled war sick and shell shocked citizens will end up clamouring for... Even at the expense of the constitution and personal freedom. The French revolution repeating.

Maybe President Trump is the real life Palpatine

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were correct and everyone should have listened up. It is a sad day for America as well as the free world.
For those who love God we still have hope in Him, but we should not be expecting much 'good' in this old world of men. As an old man my own best days in the flesh are past, but it hurts me to consider what my children and grandchildren may be facing during the days ahead of them in this world. God could fix this but too many people have already thrown Him out. They do not realize what they have done and what they are doing.

I would really suggest a lot of prayer. Man's best efforts are coming to naught as the whole thing of men including, or perhaps especially the U.S.A., is coming apart at the seams.

Give God the glory!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OFFENSIVE Packaging, Labeling, Language...

Really? Governments are going to try and Legislate people have a RIGHT to NOT be Offended?

Perhaps Legislation should hit the floor, making it a death sentence to BE STUPID!

:eek:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If black lives really mattered to Dems why are they getting rich from the genocide/abortion of unborn blacks?

Reactions: historyb