A Curious Question For Non-Trinitarians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Aunty Jane @Keiw @Butch5 @keithr

Truly, Lord Jesus Christ says "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58).

Jesus says I AM, and He did not say "I was created".

So, one week before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM ring true.

And, two weeks before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM resound true.

And, three weeks before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM are true.

And, the minute prior to the minute any of all the angels were created Jesus' words of I AM trumpet true.

And, the week prior to any of the angels being created Jesus' words of I AM harmonize truthfully.

No matter when in time one seeks before Abraham was born, Jesus Christ's words of I AM remain absolutely true.

Going back in time, Jesus is always I AM, never created, He is always I AM.

Going back in time, anytime in all eternity because Jesus says "before Abraham" with no exceptions, Jesus Being.

Behold, Going back in time, Jesus Being.

JESUS IS EVERLASTING going back in time.

Jesus says "I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).

The angel Gabriel declared to Mary about Jesus "He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end" (Luke 1:33).

Behold, Going forward in time, Jesus Being.

JESUS IS EVERLASTING going forward in time.

GOD is exclusively the One that IS EVERLASTING going back in time and going forward in time.

God is everlasting.

Jesus is everlasting.

No one except God is everlasting.

Everlasting YHWH God is Lord Jesus Christ for He declares "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58).

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Revelation 1:8, see also Revelation 21:6 and Revelation 22:13), thus says He Who is coming on the clouds!

"I am YHWH, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God" (Isaiah 45:5).

"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me" (Isaiah 43:10).

Jesus Christ is truly Man (Luke 1:26-33) - the Son of Man, and Jesus Christ is truly God (Luke 1:34-35, John 8:58, John 20:28, John 5:18, John 10:30-31) - the Son of God.

All people that think Jesus Christ was created hold to news that is not the Good News (Gospel) of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:6-7), so you have no gospel at all.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will find out you are wrong. Catholicism mistranslated to fit false council teachings=100% fact. There own encyclopedia shows it is fact. They created false truths at the 5 councils they held back in the 300,s. No trinity was being served at the first council of Nicea in 325 it was added later about 381. There encyclopedia says the apostles knew nothing of God being a trinity. They were with Jesus serving the true living God. Its not very hard to figure out.

The Watchtower Society's New World Translation has a myriad of human-induced translational deceptions, and this fact can and has been proven using techniques mentioned below.

In reality, we have many ancient manuscripts of the Bible available for examination and cross referencing to determine accuracy of scribal duplication efforts as well as translational accuracy.

For example, the Codex Sinaiticus dates to about 350 AD, and the facsimile is available online at Codex Sinaiticus - Home .

We have Greek manuscripts that predate the Roman Catholic Church.

The checks and balances for the source material of the Greek for the Bible results in accuracy.

We have accurate Greek manuscripts that result in accurate translations into English - but not always such as the New World Translation Bible.

Because God has preserved the Word of God, the following is Truth (John 14:6).

Jesus Christ is truly Man (Luke 1:26-33) - the Son of Man, and Jesus Christ is truly God (Luke 1:34-35, John 8:58, John 20:28, John 5:18, John 10:30-31) - the Son of God.

Based on this Truth (John 14:6), Jesus Christ can refer to Himself as Man at his discretion and when He deems it is appropriate.

Furthermore. Jesus Christ can refer to Himself as God at his discretion and when He deems it is appropriate.

Here is an instance of Jesus, truly God, saying "I and the Father are One" (John 10:30) in which Jesus speaks in His capacity of God thus including both the person of Jesus and the person of the Father in the One True God.

Here is another instance, this time of Jesus, truly Man, saying "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'" (John 20:17) in which Jesus speaks in His capacity of Man thus including the person of Jesus and His brothers in one (John 17:21). See, the Son of Man being the firstborn of the born of God persons (Romans 8:29, Colossians 1:15, John 3:3-8).

We, children of God, can also refer to Jesus in his capacity as truly God as well as His capacity as truly Man. We can use context to make the distinction.

We, born of the Holy Spirit of God persons (John 3:3-8), are one with God (John 17:21) because of the indwelling Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17), thus God is One. We are the blessed beneficiaries of the Holy Spirit of God's work in us.

Last edited:

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus, is truly Almighty God, YHWH (Revelation 1:8).
Revelation 1:18 is not Jesus speaking, it is God:

(8) “I am the Alpha and the Omega, ” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The point is that Revelation 11:15 states that Christ will reign forever and ever in the Kingdom which contrasts against your interpretation of 1 Corinthians 15:24-28,
You are confusing me with another poster. I have never claimed that Jesus will not reign forever.

Rich R

Mar 14, 2022
Julian, CA
julianbiblestudy.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no you took me wrong. I wasnt saying you mistranslated, i mentioned trinity translations have errors. Yes everyone thinks they are right, but all creation can see a mass of confusion in sights like these. One would think there are 20 different truths. But there is only one. And God requires one to serve him in spirit and truth. John 4:22-24. Are the failing to realize that satan is behind the other 19 truths, misleading one to fail Gods will of John 4:22-24-- yet all claim to have holy spirit. Its a mass of confusion.
I get it now. We'll all figure it out when Jesus returns and we'll know ourselves like He knows us now (1 Cor 13:12). Unfortunately, until then we'll probably have all the division. Too bad, but as you said, the devil is alive and active.

God bless

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Created for him by the one who is greater than him-his God and Father.
Anyone who understands english knows all creation is talking about the beginning creation. That is when it occurred.

Anyone who understands English by extension also understands context within English. English without context is a jumble of words - essentially confusion. Whether self-inflicted or imposed, a person incurs guilt against God for persisting in confusion after the Truth (John 14:6) has been proclaimed to the person leading to the person's.eternal punishment (Matthew 25 46) - whether you believe in everlasting punishment or not.

You persist in your confusion.

YOU CONVEY THAT COLOSSIANS 1:1-14 DO NOT EXIST WITH RESPECT TO COLOSSIANS 1:15; THEREFORE, YOU WICKEDLY SUBTRACT FROM SCRIPTURE.

COLOSSIANS 1:1-14 SETS THE CONTEXTUAL STAGE FOR COLOSSIANS 1:15, AND HERE IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MATTER.

The phrase "all creation" in Colossians 1:15 refers to all the born by the Spirit of God persons after the crucifixion of Christ, He being the "Firstborn of all creation".

The context is clear as we look at other verses in Colossians 1 - please take note of the word "increasing".

"which has come to you, just as in all the world also it is constantly bearing fruit and increasing, even as in you also since the day you heard and understood the grace of God in truth" (Colossians 1:6).

"so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God" (Colossians 1:10).

"For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins" (Colossians 1:13-14).

See, the context of "all creation" in Colossians 1:15 is the Assembly of God - "He is the image of the invisible God, the Firstborn of all creation" (Colossians 1:15).

In context, the "Firstborn" in Colossians 1:15 refers to the Firstborn of all the born by the Spirit of God persons.

The context is not the creation around the time of Adam or prior to Adam as verse 15 is approached in Colossians 1.

The context up until verse 15 of Colossians 1 is the creation and increasing of the citizenry of the Kingdom of God, even of the building up of the Kingdom of God.

Subsequent to Colossians 1:15, we find "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities - all things have been created through Him and for Him" (Colossians 1:16).

The phrase "all things" in Colossians 1:16 indicate that Jesus is Creator, and it is revealed that God is Creator (see Genesis 1 to Genesis 3).

The clause "all things have been created through Him and for Him" in Colossians 1:16 indicates that Jesus was not created because of the phrase "all things" forces the fact that Jesus cannot be a part of the "all things" created - He is separate from the "all things" group thus uncreated.

ALL THINGS HAVE BEEN CREATED THROUGH JESUS (COLOSSIANS 1:16); THEREFORE, JESUS PERFORMED THE CREATIVE ACT THUS JESUS IS CREATOR YHWH GOD.

The phrase "all things" in Colossians 1:16 includes all the born by the Spirit of God persons.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ride of the white horse = righteous war. C.T.Russell confused it for Har-mageddon but it was the war in heaven. Satan lost was cast to the earth with his angels--peace was taken from the earth= world war-1 to be exact. After ww1 millions upon millions died all over the earth from things mentioned of the other 3 riders. Mr Russell said in 1889--peace will be taken from the earth in 1914, the only man on earth who saw it. Not by a lucky guess.
Rev 6a;lso says--he receives his crown=Jesus presence- Matt 24:37--1Cor 15:23

And just like Charles Taze Russell, you, Keiw, you are adding to The Book of Revelation and/or you are subtracting from The Book of Revelation.

The year 1914 is not specified in the Book of Revelation; therefore, the following applies to you as a person who adds to the Book of Revelation:

"I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book" (Revelation 22:18-19).

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think he hands back the kingdom and subjects himself to his God and Father means? Its simple english.

Your question addressed below.

You exalt your unscriptural interpretation of 1 Corinthians 15:24-28, that King Jesus Christ's reign in the Kingdom of God has an end, above the proclamation of apostles, prophets, angels, heavenly voices, and the Word of God.

Here are some specific scriptural instances that prove your error:
  • The angel Gabriel declares that Jesus Christ reigns without end in the Kingdom of God "He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David; and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end." (Luke 1:32-33).
  • God declares the Son's throne endures forever with "But of the Son, He says, 'Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.'" (Hebrews 1:8)
  • Heavenly voices declare that Christ Reigns in the Kingdom of God forever and ever with "Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, 'The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.'" (Revelation 11:15)
  • Daniel declares that Christ's Dominion is an everlasting Dominion with "And to Him was given dominion, glory and a kingdom, that all the peoples, nations and men of every language might serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which will not pass away, and His kingdom is one which will not be destroyed." (Daniel 7:14)
  • Peter declares the eternal Kingdom of God of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with "for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you." (2 Peter 1:11)
  • Paul wrote "He is excepted" (1 Corinthians 15:27) referring to Jesus, and Paul wrote "He is excepted" inside the 1 Cor 15:24-28 passage. Here is the full verse, "For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, 'All things are put in subjection,' it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him" (1 Corinthians 15:27).

Somehow, according to Paul, the Son is in subjection (1 Corinthians 15:28) while at the same time the Son is NOT in subjection because the Son is excepted (1 Corinthians 15:27), and this is because Jesus is God.

Paul uses only the word "Son" to identify Jesus in 1 Corinthians 15:24-28, not specifically "Son of Man" nor "Son of God"; nonetheless, Paul does use masculine pronouns to identify Jesus in the passage.

For coherency among all these scripture such as Luke 1:32-33 and 1 Corinthians 15:24-28, Paul explains the Son of Man will stop reigning, but the Son of God will continue reigning.

We, children of God, can also refer to Jesus in his capacity as truly God as well as His capacity as truly Man. We can use context to make the distinction.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just showed you reality-small g god is not calling that one THE GOD--Your translation says the word was Godso your secong=d line in plain english reads--And God( word) was with God) -that is 2 Gods but with another God over there as well=holy spirit.

You declared your delusion.

The Truth (John 14:6) is:

To avoid confusion here is the verse:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1)

First, your small "g" claim for the final word in the verse results in you having two gods because you claim Jesus is another god which clearly violates YHWH God's commandment "You shall have no other gods before Me" (Exodus 20:3).

Second, your proposition of "God was with God" cannot be linguistically expanded to "this God was with that God" without you breaking from the accurate translation, and both occurrences of God in "God was with God" represents the same God, so your "more than 1 God" claim crumbles.

Truly, Jesus is God with us (Matthew 1:23). Jesus, is truly Almighty God, YHWH (Revelation 1:8).

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trinity translations are filled with errors to fit false council teachings= 100% fact.

The New World Translation fails to match the Greek, so the NWT is corrupt, and the NWT contributes to your corruption because you feed on the NWT.

In reality, we have many ancient manuscripts of the Bible available for examination and cross referencing to determine accuracy of scribal duplication efforts.

For example, the Codex Sinaiticus dates to about 350 AD, and the facsimile is available online at Codex Sinaiticus - Home .

The checks and balances for the source material of the Greek for the Bible results in accuracy.

We have accurate Greek manuscripts that result in accurate translations into English.

Because God has preserved the Word of God, the Bible contains Truth (John 14:6).

Now, back to your evil writing.

Behold your evil lie for you wrote "Theone whom he created all other things through."; on the other hand, the Apostle John wrote "All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being" (John 1:3).

You added the word "other".

You "all other things".

John "All things".

Since John proclaimed "All things", then Jesus cannot be created for Jesus created "All things"; furthermore, since John proclaimed "All things", then Jesus is Creator God, that is, YHWH God.

Your evil deception includes that you think Jesus is not YHWH God, so you disbelieve in Jesus.

Now, this brings us to the "Us" in Genesis 1:26.

The Hebrew word Elohim is the English word God in Genesis 1:26.

"Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness'" (Genesis 1:26).

The Hebrew word Elohim represents God in plurality, that is, One Being called God in multiple persons.

Your imaginary rule about Elohim not being plural IS YOUR EVIL LIE.

The plurality of "Us" matches precisely with the plurality of "Elohim" ("God"); therefore, the "Us" is representative of the person of the Father and the person of the Word of God and the person of the Holy Spirit of God.

There are NO created creatures in "Elohim" nor the "Us" in Genesis 1:26.

Incorporating John's message of "All things" (John 1:3) with "Let Us make man" (Genesis 1:26) proves that the "Us" absolutely demonstrates that Jesus is YHWH God because the "Us" is "God" in Genesis 1:26.

Your WICKED LIE that the "Us" in Genesis 1:26 represents created creatures is tantamount to you denying Jesus thus your deception results in everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46) - whether you believe in everlasting punishment or not.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Aunty Jane @Keiw @Butch5 @keithr

Truly, Lord Jesus Christ says "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58).

Jesus says I AM, and He did not say "I was created".

So, one week before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM ring true.

And, two weeks before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM resound true.

And, three weeks before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM are true.

And, the minute prior to the minute any of all the angels were created Jesus' words of I AM trumpet true.

And, the week prior to any of the angels being created Jesus' words of I AM harmonize truthfully.

No matter when in time one seeks before Abraham was born, Jesus Christ's words of I AM remain absolutely true.

Going back in time, Jesus is always I AM, never created, He is always I AM.

Going back in time, anytime in all eternity because Jesus says "before Abraham" with no exceptions, Jesus Being.

Behold, Going back in time, Jesus Being.

JESUS IS EVERLASTING going back in time.

Jesus says "I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).

The angel Gabriel declared to Mary about Jesus "He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end" (Luke 1:33).

Behold, Going forward in time, Jesus Being.

JESUS IS EVERLASTING going forward in time.

GOD is exclusively the One that IS EVERLASTING going back in time and going forward in time.

God is everlasting.

Jesus is everlasting.

No one except God is everlasting.

Everlasting YHWH God is Lord Jesus Christ for He declares "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58).

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Revelation 1:8, see also Revelation 21:6 and Revelation 22:13), thus says He Who is coming on the clouds!

"I am YHWH, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God" (Isaiah 45:5).

"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me" (Isaiah 43:10).

All people that think Jesus Christ was created hold to news that is not the Good News (Gospel) of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:6-7), so you have no gospel at all.

It has been explained to you that there is no i am that i am from Hebrew to english-- This is Fact.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Watchtower Society's New World Translation has a myriad of human-induced translational deceptions, and this fact can and has been proven using techniques mentioned below.

In reality, we have many ancient manuscripts of the Bible available for examination and cross referencing to determine accuracy of scribal duplication efforts as well as translational accuracy.

We have accurate Greek manuscripts that result in accurate translations into English - but not always such as the New World Translation Bible.

Because God has preserved the Word of God, the following is Truth (John 14:6).

Based on this Truth (John 14:6), Jesus Christ can refer to Himself as Man at his discretion and when He deems it is appropriate.

Furthermore. Jesus Christ can refer to Himself as God at his discretion and when He deems it is appropriate.

Here is an instance of Jesus, truly God, saying "I and the Father are One" (John 10:30) in which Jesus speaks in His capacity of God thus including both the person of Jesus and the person of the Father in the One True God.

Here is another instance, this time of Jesus, truly Man, saying "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'" (John 20:17) in which Jesus speaks in His capacity of Man thus including the person of Jesus and His brothers in one (John 17:21). See, the Son of Man being the firstborn of the born of God persons (Romans 8:29, Colossians 1:15, John 3:3-8).

We, born of the Holy Spirit of God persons (John 3:3-8), are one with God (John 17:21) because of the indwelling Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17), thus God is One. We are the blessed beneficiaries of the Holy Spirit of God's work in us.

34,000 trinity religions Why? Is the holy spirit confused or errors in translating and a lack of holy spirit? Do not forget--A house divided will not stand.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get it now. We'll all figure it out when Jesus returns and we'll know ourselves like He knows us now (1 Cor 13:12). Unfortunately, until then we'll probably have all the division. Too bad, but as you said, the devil is alive and active.

God bless
34,000 trinity religions= a house divided will not stand.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who understands English by extension also understands context within English. English without context is a jumble of words - essentially confusion. Whether self-inflicted or imposed, a person incurs guilt against God for persisting in confusion after the Truth (John 14:6) has been proclaimed to the person leading to the person's.eternal punishment (Matthew 25 46) - whether you believe in everlasting punishment or not.

You persist in your confusion.

YOU CONVEY THAT COLOSSIANS 1:1-14 DO NOT EXIST WITH RESPECT TO COLOSSIANS 1:15; THEREFORE, YOU WICKEDLY SUBTRACT FROM SCRIPTURE.

COLOSSIANS 1:1-14 SETS THE CONTEXTUAL STAGE FOR COLOSSIANS 1:15, AND HERE IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MATTER.

The phrase "all creation" in Colossians 1:15 refers to all the born by the Spirit of God persons after the crucifixion of Christ, He being the "Firstborn of all creation".

The context is clear as we look at other verses in Colossians 1 - please take note of the word "increasing".

"which has come to you, just as in all the world also it is constantly bearing fruit and increasing, even as in you also since the day you heard and understood the grace of God in truth" (Colossians 1:6).

"so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God" (Colossians 1:10).

"For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins" (Colossians 1:13-14).

See, the context of "all creation" in Colossians 1:15 is the Assembly of God - "He is the image of the invisible God, the Firstborn of all creation" (Colossians 1:15).

In context, the "Firstborn" in Colossians 1:15 refers to the Firstborn of all the born by the Spirit of God persons.

The context is not the creation around the time of Adam or prior to Adam as verse 15 is approached in Colossians 1.

The context up until verse 15 of Colossians 1 is the creation and increasing of the citizenry of the Kingdom of God, even of the building up of the Kingdom of God.

Subsequent to Colossians 1:15, we find "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities - all things have been created through Him and for Him" (Colossians 1:16).

The phrase "all things" in Colossians 1:16 indicate that Jesus is Creator, and it is revealed that God is Creator (see Genesis 1 to Genesis 3).

The clause "all things have been created through Him and for Him" in Colossians 1:16 indicates that Jesus was not created because of the phrase "all things" forces the fact that Jesus cannot be a part of the "all things" created - He is separate from the "all things" group thus uncreated.

ALL THINGS HAVE BEEN CREATED THROUGH JESUS (COLOSSIANS 1:16); THEREFORE, JESUS PERFORMED THE CREATIVE ACT THUS JESUS IS CREATOR YHWH GOD.

The phrase "all things" in Colossians 1:16 includes all the born by the Spirit of God persons.

The real Jesus always pointed everything to his Father. Last line Lords prayer in some translations--The kingdom, power and glory all belong to the Father. Only the Fathers will gets done. Because the Father is the only true God as Jesus teaches at John 17:3

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And just like Charles Taze Russell, you, Keiw, you are adding to The Book of Revelation and/or you are subtracting from The Book of Revelation.

The year 1914 is not specified in the Book of Revelation; therefore, the following applies to you as a person who adds to the Book of Revelation:

"I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book" (Revelation 22:18-19).

I explained it to you. Those in darkness cannot see. 2Cor 4:4-- Rev 6 Peace was taken from the earth, means world war not a single war. C.T. Russell was correct on that matter. By Holy spirit.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your question addressed below.

You exalt your unscriptural interpretation of 1 Corinthians 15:24-28, that King Jesus Christ's reign in the Kingdom of God has an end, above the proclamation of apostles, prophets, angels, heavenly voices, and the Word of God.

Here are some specific scriptural instances that prove your error:
  • The angel Gabriel declares that Jesus Christ reigns without end in the Kingdom of God "He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David; and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end." (Luke 1:32-33).
  • God declares the Son's throne endures forever with "But of the Son, He says, 'Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.'" (Hebrews 1:8)
  • Heavenly voices declare that Christ Reigns in the Kingdom of God forever and ever with "Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, 'The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.'" (Revelation 11:15)
  • Daniel declares that Christ's Dominion is an everlasting Dominion with "And to Him was given dominion, glory and a kingdom, that all the peoples, nations and men of every language might serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which will not pass away, and His kingdom is one which will not be destroyed." (Daniel 7:14)
  • Peter declares the eternal Kingdom of God of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with "for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you." (2 Peter 1:11)
  • Paul wrote "He is excepted" (1 Corinthians 15:27) referring to Jesus, and Paul wrote "He is excepted" inside the 1 Cor 15:24-28 passage. Here is the full verse, "For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, 'All things are put in subjection,' it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him" (1 Corinthians 15:27).

Somehow, according to Paul, the Son is in subjection (1 Corinthians 15:28) while at the same time the Son is NOT in subjection because the Son is excepted (1 Corinthians 15:27), and this is because Jesus is God.

Paul uses only the word "Son" to identify Jesus in 1 Corinthians 15:24-28, not specifically "Son of Man" nor "Son of God"; nonetheless, Paul does use masculine pronouns to identify Jesus in the passage.

For coherency among all these scripture such as Luke 1:32-33 and 1 Corinthians 15:24-28, Paul explains the Son of Man will stop reigning, but the Son of God will continue reigning.

The kingdom has no end--the kingship does.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You declared your delusion.

The Truth (John 14:6) is:

To avoid confusion here is the verse:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1)

First, your small "g" claim for the final word in the verse results in you having two gods because you claim Jesus is another god which clearly violates YHWH God's commandment "You shall have no other gods before Me" (Exodus 20:3).

Second, your proposition of "God was with God" cannot be linguistically expanded to "this God was with that God" without you breaking from the accurate translation, and both occurrences of God in "God was with God" represents the same God, so your "more than 1 God" claim crumbles.

Truly, Jesus is God with us (Matthew 1:23). Jesus, is truly Almighty God, YHWH (Revelation 1:8).

God always was and always will be. Jesus is Gods son.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The New World Translation fails to match the Greek, so the NWT is corrupt, and the NWT contributes to your corruption because you feed on the NWT.

In reality, we have many ancient manuscripts of the Bible available for examination and cross referencing to determine accuracy of scribal duplication efforts.

We have accurate Greek manuscripts that result in accurate translations into English.

Because God has preserved the Word of God, the Bible contains Truth (John 14:6).

Now, back to your evil writing.

Behold your evil lie for you wrote "Theone whom he created all other things through."; on the other hand, the Apostle John wrote "All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being" (John 1:3).

You added the word "other".

You "all other things".

John "All things".

Since John proclaimed "All things", then Jesus cannot be created for Jesus created "All things"; furthermore, since John proclaimed "All things", then Jesus is Creator God, that is, YHWH God.

Your evil deception includes that you think Jesus is not YHWH God, so you disbelieve in Jesus.

Now, this brings us to the "Us" in Genesis 1:26.

The Hebrew word Elohim is the English word God in Genesis 1:26.

"Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness'" (Genesis 1:26).

The Hebrew word Elohim represents God in plurality, that is, One Being called God in multiple persons.

Your imaginary rule about Elohim not being plural IS YOUR EVIL LIE.

The plurality of "Us" matches precisely with the plurality of "Elohim" ("God"); therefore, the "Us" is representative of the person of the Father and the person of the Word of God and the person of the Holy Spirit of God.

There are NO created creatures in "Elohim" nor the "Us" in Genesis 1:26.

Incorporating John's message of "All things" (John 1:3) with "Let Us make man" (Genesis 1:26) proves that the "Us" absolutely demonstrates that Jesus is YHWH God because the "Us" is "God" in Genesis 1:26.

Your WICKED LIE that the "Us" in Genesis 1:26 represents created creatures is tantamount to you denying Jesus thus your deception results in everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46) - whether you believe in everlasting punishment or not.

1Cor 2:16--One cannot know Jehovahs mind, yet one can know Jesus mind--proving Jesus is not God. He is Gods son.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 12:1--Michael stands up for the sons of Daniel( Gods chosen)--1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return, comes with the voice of the archangel--it is his voice-- Both Michael and Jesus are mentioned as the riders of the white horse in Revelation--its the same ride. It does not end until Rev 20 is complete and 1 Cor15:24-28 occurs. It began at Rev 6

Daniel 12:1 states NOT that the angel Michael is the Messiah. Lord Jesus mentions angels in "He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other" (Matthew 24:31), and the angel Michael "stands guard" (Daniel 12:1) is NOT the same as Jesus' "coming on the clouds" (Matthew 24:30). MICHAEL IS NOT JESUS.

You have been exposed a liar about the Book of Revelation when you wickedly added 1914 AD into chapter six of the Book as shown in post #427 in this thread; therefore, you are an unreliable source.

Now, you evilly convey that Michael and Jesus are the same on the white horse in the Book of Revelation, yet you supply no specific book, chapter, and verse citations. MICHAEL IS NOT JESUS.

Paul wrote "the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first" (1 Thessalonians 4:16), and he indicates that
  • the person of Jesus doing "descend from heaven with a shout".
  • anorher person of the archangel doing "with the voice of the archangel".

A "shout" indicates an audible excited sound, yet a "voice" indicates legible speech/language.

You LIE in your writing when you convey that the archangel is Jesus. MICHAEL IS NOT JESUS.

1 Corinthians 15:24-28 is scripturally and Spiritually explained in the recent post #428 in this thread.

Your thoughts that Jesus is Michael fails because Jesus is God for the ever living Jesus proclaims this Truth "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58), so according to the Christ, Lord Jesus existed in eternity past which means He is uncreated thus He proclaims that He is YHWH God for there is NO other that exists in eternity past (Isaiah 45:5).

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus teaches--The father and i are 1-- The Father is greater than i-- proving 1 means in purpose.

The following Word of God (qouted and citations) proves that Jesus and the Father are One God.

"The Father and I are One" (John 10:30).

"For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God." (John 5:18)

The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” The Jews answered Him, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” (John 10:31-33)

The Son of Man says "I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I" (John 14:28).

The equality of the Son of God with God remains intact!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.