"A Different Kind Of War..."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if California voted to secede from the Union and return to Mexico, the only reason why Mexico would need to invade California is if the rest of the Union said that California's secession was illegal, even after having an overwhelming vote of the majority of the people who live in California.
Which is what happened in Crimea. The people voted to secede from Ukraine, the EU and the US said it was illegal.
What business it was of the EU and the US, one can only wonder. Perhaps something to do with Sea Ports and Trade.
Did you watch the video?
No really, did you?

And teh people do not get to decide either! If my family voted to secede from our state and country and establish our home as a nation- it is meaningless even though the vote was unanimous. 50% +1 does not make anything legal. NOw if the people really wanted back to Russia- if Putin was a decent ruler he would have opened talks with Ukraine to reach a peaceful settlement and probably give somewhere else for it.

but no-= Putin invaded Crimea in February 2014 and the vote took place in March 2014! Did he have precognition? Did he know in advance the results of the vote and just acted ahead of time?

No he invaded because Crimea gave him greater access to the sea! He had been arming the seccesionists with high grade weapons for a while, to stoke a revolutionary war against the Ukraine.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are a lot of people that really don't want to believe that true evil exists.
It's much easier to brush it off as the news media convinces them that it's all alie, just a conspiracy theory, go back to sleep, here is another stimulus check, we'll take care of you, nothing will hurt you.
All the while they are planning your demise right under your nose.
If people do not have an inherit criminal mind, it is nearly impossible to get ones mind around how someone can be so criminal.

This is disturbing and I'm sorry I'm bringing it up, but it is one example I will make to explain my point.
How many people in this forum could take 3 or 4 beagles, cut their throats so they can't whimper, tie them in cages and release biting flies on their faces until they die?
I don't suppose many could, or even phathom, doing such a thing. And yet it happens in labratories by very cruel "scientists", for "funding and research" . To what end? Just to see how long they would live getting their faces chewed off?
It's beyond our capacity to believe that people can be so cruel.
Not to mention releasing plagues and pathogens on 3rd world countries as experiments, because they are out of the minds of more "civilized" countries. Children being used as sex objects, even now experimenting with puberty blockers and having their genetilia removed for their own deviant purposes.

This is disturbing and extremely hard to watch.
But this same person is the one telling parents to inject their babies with experimental drugs.
Which are now being found to cause brain swellings in small children.

And people wonder why they said NO to the forced mandates.
If you don't have the heart or the stomach to watch, I truly understand.
But the facts are out there. And people need to know that evil is real.

Hugs
Yes such evil is right in their face but they can not see the forest for the trees !

Oh yes I seen the forced mandates and how people became just like it was in Nazi Germany so easily ! I was shocked at how easy it was all to be created.
I thought that Australians were much better educated on such things, but I was totally wrong, I found that I had to much faith in my fellow Australians, that I am shocked and disgusted in them ! They are halfwits in fact and only media educated slobs and snobs in fact who idolise such a out right Whore.
They understand bugger all about Nazi Germany truly or what Communism truly is all about in fact. They only Jibber on about what the Media claim or portray, shallow sensational dribble and such is the case in Ukraine reporting in fact. It's disgusting !

The War in Ukraine could be stoped today if the people only knew the truth, but Biden and Co just do not want to in fact, it's all their way and Putin has every right to stand up to them in fact.
Lets say If Russia was the USA the USA would not stand for such to threaten such a major key Military Base or have such people set upon ? but wait ? Biden does have people set upon against the USA, Old Biden and Co work to undermine the USA people on every level, Biden is the greatest Nut ever case President ever, he and his Mob has armed the enemy's of the USA and supported all of the Terrorist in fact and is flooding the USA with trash people, it's a free for all, corruption is flourishing like a wild fire due to Biden and Co. not to mention such a mongrel is openly undermining the peoples rights under the Constitution, typical of a out right Communist in fact. so as to dominate over everyone !
The Evil of Joe Biden and Co is unrelenting on every level you can name, outright Criminal conduct !

Reactions: lightlysalted

lightlysalted

Jul 30, 2022
DownEast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes such evil is right in their face but they can not see the forest for the trees !

Oh yes I seen the forced mandates and how people became just like it was in Nazi Germany so easily ! I was shocked at how easy it was all to be created.
I thought that Australians were much better educated on such things, but I was totally wrong, I found that I had to much faith in my fellow Australians, that I am shocked and disgusted in them ! They are halfwits in fact and only media educated slobs and snobs in fact who idolise such a out right Whore.
They understand bugger all about Nazi Germany truly or what Communism truly is all about in fact. They only Jibber on about what the Media claim or portray, shallow sensational dribble and such is the case in Ukraine reporting in fact. It's disgusting !

The War in Ukraine could be stoped today if the people only knew the truth, but Biden and Co just do not want to in fact, it's all their way and Putin has every right to stand up to them in fact.
Lets say If Russia was the USA the USA would not stand for such to threaten such a major key Military Base or have such people set upon ? but wait ? Biden does have people set upon against the USA, Old Biden and Co work to undermine the USA people on every level, Biden is the greatest Nut ever case President ever, he and his Mob has armed the enemy's of the USA and supported all of the Terrorist in fact and is flooding the USA with trash people, it's a free for all, corruption is flourishing like a wild fire due to Biden and Co. not to mention such a mongrel is openly undermining the peoples rights under the Constitution, typical of a out right Communist in fact. so as to dominate over everyone !
The Evil of Joe Biden and Co is unrelenting on every level you can name, outright Criminal conduct !
Biden is just a puppet. The real enemies are people like Klaus Schwab, Bill and Melinda Gates, Tedros of the WHO, The Rothschild's and Rockerfeller's which still hold power over the banking systems, Goldman Saks, The Koch Brothers, Hollywood, Disney, Energy ogilarchs, and specially the Media which is controlled by the CIA.
Joe's just low lying fruit they put out there like a pinata for people to whack a mole.
It's the Obama's, the Bush's, the Clintons.

Just settle down and get ready for the New Liberal World Order.
I'ts bound to be a show.
Get yer popcorn, and Buckle up.

Have you ever heard of The Liberal World Order?
Apparently this has been around since WW2. I've heard of the New World Order but not this Liberal World Order.

Anywho, watch this short clip of propaganda BS.
You may find it interesting.
Something new to learn about every day
LOL
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ukraine SitRep - On The Ground Report - Ukrainian Frontline Collapses - Europe Reloaded

Frontline Collapsing for Ukraine, like 15 Ukrainians sent out to fight, only 1 comes back alive, dead Ukrainian bodies just lay on the ground
Described as a meat grinder. If you want to read the on the ground Ukrainian soldier posts about the battle, read the article.

etc...well what can be said , they are shelling their own guys too.

Below is a slightly edited machine translation of a piece which appeared yesterday on the Ukrainian side censor.net. The piece was promoted by Yuri Butusov, a well known Ukrainian military correspondent. It is originally a social media post by someone who was on the frontline in Pisky, immediately northwest of Donetsk city.

Context:

Over the last two to three months the Ukrainian side has used its positions in the vicinity of Donetsk city to more or less randomly shell the civilian population on the Russian affiliated side. After some serious protests the Russian military command agreed to launch a dedicated counter-artillery operation to shut down the deadly Ukrainian harassment.

Its daily ‘clobber reports’, here is yesterday’s, have since included lines like these on nearly each and every day:

As part of counter-battery warfare, 2 artillery batteries of Giatsint howitzers near Dzerzhinsk and Novhorodskoye, Donetsk People’s Republic have been hit. 4 platoons of Grad MLRS and 9 artillery platoons at firing positions near Seversk, Kirovo, Artemovsk, Avdeevka, Peski, Orlovka, Shakhterskoye, Velikaya Novoselka in Donetsk People’s Republic, Dobropolie in Zaporozhye Region, Shirokoye, Bereznevatoye in Nikolaev Region, Russkaya Lozovaya and Nortsovka in Kharkov Region.

The systematic counter-artillery campaign has seriously deteriorated the already rare Ukrainian fire power.

The Russian side has also changed the primary direction of its thrust from the northern front of the Sievierdonetsk-Lysichansk-Siversk direction to a push further south. The current offensive operation is concentrated north-west and west of Donetsk city in the direction of Avdivka. There is an envelope operation going on to its north and south to surround that extremely heavily fortified town.

Last edited:
Reactions: lightlysalted

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is just a puppet. The real enemies are people like Klaus Schwab, Bill and Melinda Gates, Tedros of the WHO, The Rothschild's and Rockerfeller's which still hold power over the banking systems, Goldman Saks, The Koch Brothers, Hollywood, Disney, Energy ogilarchs, and specially the Media which is controlled by the CIA.
Joe's just low lying fruit they put out there like a pinata for people to whack a mole.
It's the Obama's, the Bush's, the Clintons.

Just settle down and get ready for the New Liberal World Order.
I'ts bound to be a show.
Get yer popcorn, and Buckle up.

Have you ever heard of The Liberal World Order?
Apparently this has been around since WW2. I've heard of the New World Order but not this Liberal World Order.

Anywho, watch this short clip of propaganda BS.
You may find it interesting.
Something new to learn about every day
LOL
Hugs
Sie order cannot be stopped . and both sides are in league with it .
The system of the beast is prepared and the dragon has influenced mankind and all who follow not Christ
to get the job done . GOD has allowed it all and is in control . HE is the one who said the KINGS will surrender to the will of the beast .
GOD himself allows a strong delusion to be sent unto all who rejeceted the love of the truth .
IT CANNOT and WILL NOT BE STOPPED . ALL we can do is endurefaithful to CHRIST no matter what comes against us .
TO point all we can to CHRIST , to stay plugged into bibles and be in prayer and be hearers and doers of the Word .
TRUSTING ONLY IN CHRIST , IN GOD . cause men wont save us , MEN WILL only betray us . MANY betrayals are coming
and even now are already in the world . TIMES will only get more delusional and worse .
OH BUT OUR HOPE IS IN THE LORD . TRUST IN GOD and march onwards no matter what comes against us .

Reactions: Marvelloustime