A dream from God 30 years ago about today!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We see bad people really satanic influenced leaders rising to the stage to claim victory over us. It seems like they have the power. But have you considered that God has also prepared in preparation to the end individual believers to help His people in leading them through the hard times to come.
If so, this is one of two dreams I had 30 years ago the predicted this day we are in. And what I have come to realize is God has prepared me and I am sure others to follow Jesus and in turn help others to stay encourage, prepare and not get lost in what is going to be a very confusing and devastating time. LET'S leave no one behind who desire know God and place their trust in Jesus. Please watch it will be worth your time.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thessalonians 5:1-5. (kjv). but read the whole chapter.

and welcome to the forum.

PICJAG

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We see bad people really satanic influenced leaders rising to the stage to claim victory over us. It seems like they have the power. But have you considered that God has also prepared in preparation to the end individual believers to help His people in leading them through the hard times to come.
If so, this is one of two dreams I had 30 years ago the predicted this day we are in. And what I have come to realize is God has prepared me and I am sure others to follow Jesus and in turn help others to stay encourage, prepare and not get lost in what is going to be a very confusing and devastating time. LET'S leave no one behind who desire know God and place their trust in Jesus. Please watch it will be worth your time.

Well that's very interesting, especially 19:35 - 19:50 where you mentioned sensing in the dream that the destruction had simply been pushed back but had not disappeared, and would be returning. I posted something yesterday you might find interesting. I provided a link to a video where the same thing is discussed regarding race relations. We were supposed to have dealt with racism in the US back during the Civil War but we didn't, and in so doing we pushed aside a problem that is now returning and will essentially be a return of the Civil War, much like your dream suggests that WW1 would be followed by WW2.

By the way, the ties to them also wearing masks back then due to the influenza is interesting, as are the ties to it being a time when poverty brought about destruction.

Anyway, the thread I posted yesterday, and I don't believe it's coincidental that you posted the above video on Youtube four weeks ago but are just sharing it on this forum now:
The End Of Racism In America

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

About 2:15, it is not a judgment for the end, though many think it may be. It is a judgment for right now. We still have a good long while before the Lord returns.

You are also correct about 5:08 - 5:27. I generally refer to such dreams as "time-released" dreams, a term I learned from a friend. They are rare, but do indeed occur, where you honestly have no idea what the thing means until years later. John's and Daniel's visions are about as time-released as you can get.

That massive storms of Lawlessness and Rage within society are coming is common to other major dreams and visions. See "War And Glory," in Visions Of The Harvest, Rick Joyner.

The "heat" you experienced in the dream is likely symbolic of the coming persecution of the church.

Btw, I have a different interpretation of Revelation 9, in that I believe the reference is to modern attack helicopters and armored vehicles, i.e. tanks and missile launchers, which also would never have been understood until today.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About 2:15, it is not a judgment for the end, though many think it may be. It is a judgment for right now. We still have a good long while before the Lord returns.

You are also correct about 5:08 - 5:27. I generally refer to such dreams as "time-released" dreams, a term I learned from a friend. They are rare, but do indeed occur, where you honestly have no idea what the thing means until years later. John's and Daniel's visions are about as time-released as you can get.

That massive storms of Lawlessness and Rage within society are coming is common to other major dreams and visions. See "War And Glory," in Visions Of The Harvest, Rick Joyner.

The "heat" you experienced in the dream is likely symbolic of the coming persecution of the church.

Btw, I have a different interpretation of Revelation 9, in that I believe the reference is to modern attack helicopters and armored vehicles, i.e. tanks and missile launchers, which also would never have been understood until today.

Hello HIH,
Your last paragraph is something that I've believed for some time now. They did not know what a war machine would look like. To me I can certainly see how they could describe the locust's as helicopters...with the stinging tail...war machines, chopper or plain can throw off some nasty ammo from the front or the rear. So interesting...eschatology and fulfilled prophecy is what at the very first peeked my interest in the things of the God of the bible and, it still does yet, I kind of gave up on figuring much of it out as some say it's symbolism! some say it's literal! IMHO it IS literal, or will be in the realm of time!
Good post :)