The anti-christ rejects "birth", and so is unable to be born again (slavery to sin?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I've been thinking about the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit was preparing me for the anti-christ. And the question arose in my mind "why doesn't the anti-christ just come?" (thinking in myself that I am ready to face him) and the Holy Spirit basically said "because he rejects being born". And I thought about this and I realised "the anti-christ can never be born again". Pretty interesting, huh?

So if you reject being born and can't be born again, the Holy Spirit is never going to mean anything to you. That doesn't mean the Holy Spirit will abandon you, but it puts a big limit on what He (the Holy Spirit) can do for you. And what it comes down to is "well, that's your loss", people of the faith would rather keep committing to the future, even if you get left out, at your own hand.

So do we pray for the anti-christ? Basically we pray that those under him not reject being born also. That would be a misinterpretation of the power of God, in such a person's life. The power of God, is to limit the influence of such a one. As Jesus said "he who teaches men to break the commandments of God, will be called least in Heaven" (gospels, from memory). The difference is like two magnets with opposing poles, you can bring them close, but you can never make them touch - the anti-christ will never desire the fruit of the spirit in other people's lives (let alone his own).

Now do you really put such a one in power, if you want the nation to flourish? At first it might seem so, but in the end, most people would rather have a choice. What is concerning is that the fool will treat the difference as a failing, not as a difference - that's where the fool blunders in, that he could lead greater. Faith will fall from prominence, in the process, but once the fool has done no greater, the choice desired will be a higher one. In other words, all men will seek something of the Holy Spirit from God. This is what it means when it says "no man shall teach his neighbour, but all will learn from God" (Old Testament, from memory).

So how can we prepare? We must have greater faith when it comes to the anti-christ, knowing that he can't come to God, even if he wants to and we must have the same faith, when it comes to the world - as God already had. God will give us joy for ashes, we must just persevere, until what is asked of us is done and the world no more wants what it thought we had. I hope this has been of some encouragement.

God bless.