A Fist Full of Doubt's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes one of the reasons I came to this website is because there were not atheists doing this stuff. Or at least none that I noticed. Heck I could go to christianforums.com if I wanted to deal with their hateful posts. I like interacting with christians and people who are generally interested in it. You are right, we shouldn't waste our time and energy. Like I said earlier they feed on it.
If someone is serious, I have all day. And I'll take the time to find out if they are, with everyone. What I don't like is how quickly a sibling will sometimes side with the newcomer if they don't think we're doing enough. Later on, take the kin to the side and discuss it.
I can hear a visitor's thoughts, "If they do that with each other, what will they do to a stranger?"

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Thanks for your honesty. I can respect that. Jesus came and died for our sins, that’s the truth. No one here will convince you of that and you won’t convince us that we are wrong so this conversation is done as far as I’m concerned. I’m shaking the dust off of my sandals and moving on. Have a good one
You're basically reinforcing the concept that murder is kinda okay.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If someone is serious, I have all day. And I'll take the time to find out if they are, with everyone. What I don't like is how quickly a sibling will sometimes side with the newcomer if they don't think we're doing enough. Later on, take the kin to the side and discuss it.
I can hear a visitor's thoughts, "If they do that with each other, what will they do to a stranger?"
HA.... I learned this lesson a few early mornings ago... tried to engage him in DECENT and POLITE conversation... but he was not interested...
WASTE of time.

Reactions: Truman

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I haven’t noticed that but I’ll take your word for it. I try to discuss with these people but it just always ends up in attacks on me. They hate God and Gods followers.

Reactions: Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The other morning I asked a very sincere question and all I got is you bunch of idiot Christians... so... yeah....

Why join a Christian forum if you have nothing but malice and contempt??

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The other morning I asked a very sincere question and all I got is you bunch of idiot Christians... so... yeah....

Why join a Christian forum if you have nothing but malice and contempt.
We are all idiot's when we believe things about ourselves and each other.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been well documented that a sociopath can not function under normal emotional conditions, therefore they feel nothing for their victim's. But all their emotions are still intact (Such as empathy) (Remorse) Look at that person's beliefs, and you will find it's the beliefs themselves that have disabled their ability to feel. Notice this also works the opposite way around, where a belief can intensify an emotion (Like guilt or fear)
And yet YOU BELIEVE what you just typed . Let that sink in . Budda is bad news my friend , so is new age
and it has long crept into our churches as well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some things you need.

Are you tossing a baby with the bathwater?

Much love!
EVEN JESUS SAYS HE WHO BELEIVES IN ME . I have no idea what this other person is talking about .
Sounds like they are high into intellectual wisdom and cannot see things as does a small child of the LORD .
WE must absolutely BELIEVE . BELIEVE IN JESUS . BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING HE SAID . march on mark . March on in the LORD .

Reactions: marks

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2nd Timothy talks about these people in the last days. There is definitely an antichrist spirit in these atheists. They all act the same. I find that fascinating. It’s almost predictable how they will act. The arrogance is laughable. At least this dude admits that he is just here to tell us we are all wrong lol. I am not quite sure why they waste their time doing that though.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, there are real answers to real questions that are not believed.

Much love!
Everyone believes in something . Even athiests . Even buddiest who claim their much speech about not BELIEVING .
ITs all a farce mark . JUST BELEIVE IN JESUS and never let no man sway you . MARCH ON MARK .
PUT THEM GOSPLE BOOTS ON and PROCLAIM YOUR BELIEF IN JESUS TO ALL THAT BREATHES
and let folks know THEY MUST BELIEVE , BELIEVE and BELIEVE IN JESUS .
And LET THE LORD BE PRAISED MY FRIEND . Heck most folks think i am a big ol dummy for my faith and BELIEF IN JESUS .
I WEEP FOR THEM . BUT I BELIEVE and make no apologies FOR MY BELIEF . ITS A GIFT . PRAISE JESUS my friend .
PRAISE HIM and PROCLAIM HIM TO ALL THAT BREATHES . REMEMBER
the carnal mind is enmity with GOD , IT CANNOT DISCERN THE THINGS OF GOD . THIS IS THE PROBELM WITH IOU .
HE is ALWAYS LEARNING but unable to come to the truth . TRUTH CAN ONLY BE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED .
STAND FIRM MARK . PROCLIAM THAT YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS and if anyone wants to be saved , THEY MUST BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE IN JESUS

Reactions: Mantis

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not understand the gospel?
YET JESUS KNEW WHO WOULD BETRAY HIM . AND NO MAN TOOK HIS LIFE . HE GAVE IT UP WILLING .
Tell our friend this . JESUS said no man takes my life , I LAY IT DOWN
I have this commandment from the FATHER . I LAY MY LIFE DOWN , I RAISE IT UP AGAIN .
ANd for further proof . Read in the same gospel .
THE MEN and judas came unto JESUS , WHEN JESUS indentified HIMSELF , THEY FELL BACKWARDS TO THE GROUND .
NO MAN COULD TAKE HIS LIFE . HE THEN OFFERED HIMSELF UP . THEY COULDNT TOUCH HIM TILL HE ALLOWED IT .
SING TO THE LORD MY FRIEND . LET US STAY PLANTED IN OUR BIBLES .
JESUS ALSO SAID , I have chosen you all , YET ONE OF YOU IS A DEVIL . JESUS ALREADY KNEW WHO WAS GOING TO BETRAY HIM .

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YET JESUS KNEW WHO WOULD BETRAY HIM . AND NO MAN TOOK HIS LIFE . HE GAVE IT UP WILLING .
Tell our friend this . JESUS said no man takes my life , I LAY IT DOWN
I have this commandment from the FATHER . I LAY MY LIFE DOWN , I RAISE IT UP AGAIN .
ANd for further proof . Read in the same gospel .
THE MEN and judas came unto JESUS , WHEN JESUS indentified HIMSELF , THEY FELL BACKWARDS TO THE GROUND .
NO MAN COULD TAKE HIS LIFE . HE THEN OFFERED HIMSELF UP . THEY COULDNT TOUCH HIM TILL HE ALLOWED IT .
SING TO THE LORD MY FRIEND . LET US STAY PLANTED IN OUR BIBLES .
JESUS ALSO SAID , I have chosen you all , YET ONE OF YOU IS A DEVIL . JESUS ALREADY KNEW WHO WAS GOING TO BETRAY HIM .
Amen!

Reactions: amigo de christo

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
And yet YOU BELIEVE what you just typed . Let that sink in . Budda is bad news my friend , so is new age
and it has long crept into our churches as well .
No, the fact is you want me to believe things. Which is not possible, because the human brain itself is resistant against beliefs. It's why schizophrenics have sensory hallucinations (The brains way of rejecting false information)