A Fist Full of Doubt's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can tell you that suspending the urge to believe has not only corrected my schizophrenic disorder, it has also allowed my brain to continue absorbing knowledge as it naturally should. That has been extremely helpful for survival while I have been living outside on the streets. I just can't believe my fears away, I have to continue learning and expanding my thinking in a changing universe.
We're you diagnosed by a qualified professional?

Because, all respect, yuur explanation for your atheism, or absence of belief in God, is worded as would occur within,by, a mind suffering with Schizophrenia.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
We're you diagnosed by a qualified professional?

Because, all respect, yuur explanation for your atheism, or absence of belief in God, is worded as would occur within,by, a mind suffering with Schizophrenia.
Have you ever come across any schizophrenic people in your Church? Ever witnessed any of them relapse into psychosis when they abandon the world's conventional medical methods for the spirit of God? (I'm sure some of you have) What do those Christian's recommend after their episode has been dealt with by the doctor's in authority? (Stay on your medication)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It takes about 95% luck and about 5% skill lol. I guess You could also consider it chance instead of luck but it sure seems like luck comes into play to get an elk. The average success rate on elk hunting here is an average hunter gets an elk every ten years. I seem to be much more “lucky” when I pray though.
@Mantis Reminds me of Mark Twain talking about writing; it's 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration...

Reactions: Mantis