A galactic invitation to Jesus and a heavenly invitation from Jesus.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
whatever Love you give to Jesus Christ he will sure give back his love twice fold.
Those who do not understand me will understand me.
I am not Just from this world because if I were then my claims would not be consistent if I know my claims to be the truth.
I lived another life before this one and I thought I open up to you all.
my old life on my old world means nothing to me because it's past and I am living on a better world called earth in the human plain.
The previous world i Came from was not a world like Earth and humanity.
Yes I lived primitve and advanced on that world I lived on before I was born as a human in this human lifetime.
Now my lifetime on earth will not be forever before I go from this life to the next world from this world as my body will be on earth as a cremated body or dust but my spirit will live on forever to the next world.

another life is like a previous chapter in the book of your life story you close one chapter and you open another chapter to a new life story. once this chapter closes I go.
before I go to the next world I have given my heart to Jesus. because nothing is greater in my heart and that is to take the Holy Spirit with me forever to the next world.
the next cosmic plain or planet won't be like the human world. the alien world runs on a different course then the human world or plain of existence.
Jesus will send me a heavenly invite to meet him in his kingdom and be with him forever more. because none has loved me the way Jesus has.the last world didn't love me like Jesus has nor this world could give a dam about me. Jesus cares!
I pray for all of you that you shall receive the same salvation of life from Jesus Christ.
and this heavenly invitation goes to you as well.
and you will live forever in heaven with Jesus.
remember no being alien or human or any other being can love you the way Jesus does!
Jesus one and only everlasting love. This galactic invitation goes straight to Jesus from my heart.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so I have received silence? no one cares with what I have to say?
okay.
I read your OP shortly after you posted it. It was not input as a testimony, but rather as an invitation or what? I saw nothing in it for me so I left it to anyone else who was interested.

We are apparently Christian believers here, but many would not read far into your OP as it stands. There are several unorthodox people here, I guess including myself. Do you really believe all that you wrote? If you do, why should anyone without a very similar testimony or without some kind of support in scriptures or something, pay attention or write even bother to answer?

I speak about it now only because your two questions? What was it that Jesus said or did that drew thousands to him to hear him speak? I believe God has a message for men written in the Bible. I have heard some of that message myself. What message are you offering? You seem to want us to believe it is from Jesus, but why should anyone here pay attention?