A God of Hate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Reportedly, I also have troll experience.

Funny, but Captain Jack is a handle I’ve handled.

Do you have any additional advice for dealing with this person in particular, trolls in general?

I remember some open discussion on one of the forums we were on together a couple of years ago about technical ways of handling them. Do you think there is anything technical that you could pass along to the staff here that might help them?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have any additional advice for dealing with this person in particular, trolls in general?

I remember some open discussion on one of the forums we were on together a couple of years ago about technical ways of handling them. Do you think there is anything technical that you could pass along to the staff here that might help them?

This XenForo platform has excellent tools that could be employed, but I’ve never received even an acknowledgment of anything I’ve ever suggested here. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him clog.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bummer—he's gone. I was starting to like him. :cool:

Nope, he's still here.
That was a test. He seemed to be at the center of this invasion. I just wanted to be sure.
It looks like the rest of them are gone. Good riddance.

/

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, this non-Christian area has become a portal for evil to enter our Christian Forum.
As made very clear this week, at least to me. Others seemed aware of the ongoing problem that I wasn't aware of prior.

Time to shield this place from the darkness and take back our territory. The gates of hell will not prevail.

I pray the blood of Jesus as a covering over this forum. I pray the blood of Jesus as a covering over every forum member.
I pray the blood of Jesus as a covering over every forum area. I pray the blood of Jesus as a covering over every forum topic.
I pray the blood of Jesus as a covering over every forum post. I pray the blood of Jesus as a covering over every forum discussion.
I pray the blood of Jesus as a covering over every forum members household. In Jesus' name . AMEN

Please agree with this prayer by replying, and/or hitting the like, or love rating. Thanks.

/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know the present moment. I know the person.
Fear is the currency of the enemy. Don't buy into it.

The lies are like claim tickets. don't turn them in if you don't want the item.

Have you been threatened? See post #410.

1 John 4:4
... greater is he that is in you, than he that is in this world.

/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

TheHC

Jun 22, 2021
Columbus
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where having an accurate understanding of the condition of the dead is extremely valuable….

As a Jew and ardent student of the Hebrew Scriptures, the Apostle John knew of those accounts, yet he still claimed, @ 1 John 4:8, that “God is love.”
Was it cognitive dissonance on his part?
No…

John knew that those Canaanites, at their death, began “Resting In Peace,” (“aware of nothing”, Eccl. 9:5; Ps.146:3,4) as all mankind at death. Even tho they expressed animosity toward Jehovah’s / Yahweh’s people.

Have you ever read of the rites and practices of many Canaanite cultures? They were filthy! And abominable.

Yet they, too, are promised a resurrection (Acts 24:15), when these ones will be given another chance at life, and taught to live decently.

This is what John knew.

Last edited:

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet they, too, are promised a resurrection (Acts 24:15), when these ones will be given another chance at life, and taught to live decently.

This is what John knew.
That's interesting. Not really the mainstream position. Which is fine by me...
How do you see the judgement playing out?

Perhaps this scripture sheds some light on that?

Romans 2:14-16 NIV
(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law,
they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.
15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts,
their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts
sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)
16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets
through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares

/

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Fear is the currency of the enemy. Don't buy into it.

I’m not afraid. He’s persistent and he’ll be back.

The lies are like claim tickets. don't turn them in if you don't want the item.

Have you been threatened? See post #410.

1 John 4:4
... greater is he that is in you, than he that is in this world.

/

He’s a nuisance but he’s never threatened me (or others, that I’m aware of) with physical violence.

Reactions: St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not afraid. He’s persistent and he’ll be back.

He’s a nuisance but he’s never threatened me (or others, that I’m aware of) with physical violence.
Good to hear.
Could you PM me to discuss offline?

/

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, he's still here.
That was a test. He seemed to be at the center of this invasion. I just wanted to be sure.
It looks like the rest of them are gone. Good riddance.

/
No , i am still here . observing daily the falling away of the peoples . It can be very sad to watch .
Watching the churches and peoples reject the TRUE LOVE of GOD in favor of the false love is very hard to watch .
VERY sad indeed .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is a way , but it wont work on the true lambs .
For you see i too am often called and considered a troll .
The method they used on many other sites against me was to first CHOKE of the blood supply .
What that means is no matter what they say you just dont respond .
But it didnt work on me , it just gave me more time to keep on with the reminders .
WHEN they realized that , THEN i got banned . not for a month but for LIFE many times .
To the world and the wordly all i have to say is this , they must do as they must do
but i must do as i must do . NO retreat and no surrender for this lamb . Decisions , decisions
multitudes of decisions . Each must make up their own mind as to what to do . AS FOR ME ITS JESUS CHRIST
and the ONLY BOOK the BIBLE . all else is but vainity . Guess folks know why i be so hated .
But no matter the hate against me i forgive them . BUT WONT EVER and may i EVER conform once to the ways
of the world and its religoin .

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Good to hear.

Let’s enjoy the peace while it lasts.

Could you PM me to discuss offline?

/

As a general rule, I don’t pm.

Many years ago someone (not our nuisance) attempted to damage my reputation by accusing me of saying some things by pm which, in the main, I hadn’t said. In another but unrelated instance, I was on a forum once where moderators would sometimes read and interject themselves in pm’s which weren’t addressed to them. The pm’s on that particular forum weren’t quite as private as members thought they were. It caused quite an uproar when it came to light.

Among other things, I’m a retired pastor. Anything I have to say on an online forum I say publicly, above board, in the open. It’s nothing personal and I’m not implying that you (or anyone else) would act improperly in a private conversation. I’ve discussed this (long, long ago) with an accountability partner and believe it to be a wise personal policy. For me, in this setting, if it can’t be said in public then it shouldn’t be said in private.

I‘m happy to discuss anything with you (and others) publicly which falls within the bounds of the board rules and policies.

TheHC

Jun 22, 2021
Columbus
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you see the judgement playing out?
That is a very good and thoughtful question! I mean, really!

You are a thinker!

In line with Romans 6:7, where it tells us that our death ‘frees’ us from sin, and Romans 6:23 which says that “the wages sin pays is death (notice, not torment or anything else)…. in light of those Scriptures, where would the judgement come in, right?

The judgement comes in from how people act, after their resurrection!

After they are resurrected back to life…when they are taught what God requires of us: to love each other, to be kind, and considerate of others…. how will they respond? Will they be willing to change their former behaviors, violent or selfish they may have been?

That is the judgement! How they will act, after they are brought back to life.

Because Romans 6 tells us they paid for their past sins, when they died. Their death was the payment. The wages of sin.

Now, if after learning & given enough time to change, they don’t really accept God’s ways, then they will be judged unworthy… They will suffer eternal destruction, cast into the figurative Lake of Fire, aka, Gehenna.

Any more questions, I’ll be glad to try and answer.

You take care, my cousin.

Reactions: St. SteVen