A hard life...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, Your Right!
Scripture is right, and hopefully we can all "Amen" it. I just hope we can all see this, otherwise it gets into spiritualism and pantheism or panentheism. That is my real concern.

For instance, same with the Father. The prayer goes, "Our Father which art in heaven ...", not "Our Father which art everywhere ..."

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:D And, that would be the LAST thing I see because I would be blind!

No you wouldn't, if you look into the sun any and everyone will see the Cross it is the way light diffracts, when you look into the sun you squint, and thus you will see nothing but a light refracted cross, Try it! Just do not do this on a Eclipses! OK, LOL

Reactions: Nancy

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture is right, and hopefully we can all "Amen" it. I just hope we can all see this, otherwise it gets into spiritualism and pantheism or panentheism. That is my real concern.

For instance, same with the Father. The prayer goes, "Our Father which art in heaven ...", not "Our Father which art everywhere ..."

When Yeshua [Jesus ] broke bread with the Apostles where did he go, then they said did not our hearts burn within us, I guess he just went outside and waited for them and walked back to Jerusalem with them, and interred the room and then waited for the two to reveal Him to the rest of the Apostles, or He hid himself from them and then revealed Him self to the Group, which I do no read in Scripture! All is say's is that He Appeared to them in their midst, All I can say is that we can not limit God Or Savior, on How they interact with believer's! So I will leave it to what ever you choose to Accept!

Reactions: Willie T

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Yeshua [Jesus ] broke bread with the Apostles where did he go, then they said did not our hearts burn within us, I guess he just went outside and waited for them and walked back to Jerusalem with them, and interred the room and then waited for the two to reveal Him to the rest of the Apostles, or He hid himself from them and then revealed Him self to the Group, which I do no read in Scripture! All is say's is that He Appeared to them in their midst, All I can say is that we can not limit God Or Savior, on How they interact with believer's! So I will leave it to what ever you choose to Accept!
Let me try one more time, if you will please. Did Jesus *poof* back to Heaven, or *Bampf* back to Heaven, or *wormhole*, or *beam* or *astral project* himself back to Heaven from earth?

What does Psalms 24 say?

Where is Jesus' person now? Heaven or here?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you wouldn't, if you look into the sun any and everyone will see the Cross it is the way light diffracts, when you look into the sun you squint, and thus you will see nothing but a light refracted cross, Try it! Just do not do this on a Eclipses! OK, LOL
Okay, now I see what you mean...haha! Yes, the "squinting" shows the cross :)

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me try one more time, if you will please. Did Jesus *poof* back to Heaven, or *Bampf* back to Heaven, or *wormhole*, or *beam* or *astral project* himself back to Heaven from earth?

What does Psalms 24 say?

I swear. Some of you probably think a place called "Heaven" exists on the Klingon planet of Kronos. I wonder how many years it took Jesus to slowly drift up there (as they watched Him ascend)….. But, if you actually do believe angels climbed up and down from Heaven on a ladder..... well, who knows what you believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Truth

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What does Psalms 24 say?

I am aware of who own's everything! And who God is in His Glory!
I Suggest You read Act's 8: 35-40 then explain what happened in that Situation! OK, Peace unto You!

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I swear. Some of you probably think a place called "Heaven" exists on the Klingon planet of Kronos. I wonder how many years it took Jesus to slowly drift up there (as they watched Him ascend)….. But, if you actually do believe angels climbed up and down from Heaven on a ladder..... well, who knows what you believe.
It is not on the fictional planet of Kronos. Yet it is beyond our 1st (atmosphere) and 2nd Heaven (sun moon and local stars are).

Look at the texts with me, Willie T. It will be an interesting study for all.

Yet Heaven (3rd) is a real place, a real world, a place from which Jesus came and returned. There is a real throne there. A garden, rivers, trees, angelic beings, animals, etc.

We know that Jesus ascended (in the second time) 10 days before Pentecost. We know that at Pentecost Jesus was anointed as Great High Priest in Heaven by the Father, and was represented in the outpouring of the Holy Ghost, see Heb 7:26; Psa. 133:1-3; Act. 2:1-4,33; Rev. 5:6. Therefore we know it took less than 10 days for Jesus to arrive, as Psa. 24 declares that Jesus was travelling home to those real eternal gates to the eternal city, New Jersualem, the 'Mother' (above) of us all. New Jerusalem acts like Noah's ark for the righteous in Rev. 20. A big 'ship'. Which is where satan then rips the idea and twists it for things like the atheist religion of Star Trek (think about it, Captain James T(iberius) Kirk. Captain is a leader like Jesus. James was the name of the 'leader' of the Jerusalem Council. Tiberius was the name of the Roman Emperor under which Christ Jesus died. Kirk is another spelling for Church, see scotland, ireland, etc. Leonard Nemoy was a kabbalist, and a perv, he painted naked women in his own house with his wife present (look it up).)

In our own trip to this place with Jesus (Jhn. 14:1-3), it will take exactly 7 days, one full cycle. Leviticus and other places so tell us.

The scriptures also speak of the "opening" of the Heavens in several places.

The "Ladder" is Christ Jesus. His one arm takes hold of the throne of Deity, and his other, takes hold of us. Jhn. 1:51. Yet, there was a place which Jacob said was the "Gate" of Heaven. See Gen. 28:17.

God told us to consider the Heavens. Even Orion is mentioned therein and the 7 sisters, the Pleiades (7 stars of Rev. 1:16,20; Amo. 5:8), Arcturus, and more.

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am aware of who own's everything! And who God is in His Glory!
I Suggest You read Act's 8: 35-40 then explain what happened in that Situation! OK, Peace unto You!
It doesn't say that Philip 'teleported' (and I knew you would cite it eventually). That is eisegeted into the text. Here is what it says:

Act 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
Act 8:40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

The "Spirit of the Lord" "caught away" Philip (just like in the case of Peter in Jail, the angel led him out to another place, no 'teleportation', and even had to have the gates opened). It simply means that the Lord took Philip to another place (led/taken by an angel), even as He had (through an angel) directed Philip to the eunuch in the first place, and so after having accomplished the baptism of the eunuch. Then it records that the eunuch never saw Philip again. Philip was later seen at Azotus. It doesn't indicate immediate teleportation. Time is involved. The same type of catching away can be found in the greater second coming. No teleportation, but a removal and carrying to another place, such as Elijah and the fiery chariot.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't say that Philip 'teleported' (and I knew you would cite it eventually). That is eisegeted into the text. Here is what it says:

Act 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
Act 8:40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

The "Spirit of the Lord" "caught away" Philip (just like in the case of Peter in Jail, the angel led him out to another place, no 'teleportation', and even had to have the gates opened). It simply means that the Lord took Philip to another place (led/taken by an angel), even as He had (through an angel) directed Philip to the eunuch in the first place, and so after having accomplished the baptism of the eunuch. Then it records that the eunuch never saw Philip again. Philip was later seen at Azotus. It doesn't indicate immediate teleportation. Time is involved. The same type of catching away can be found in the greater second coming. No teleportation, but a removal and carrying to another place, such as Elijah and the fiery chariot.

Well whatever you say, I just can not Limit God or Savior!

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well whatever you say, I just can not Limit God or Savior!
God is limited by His character. In otherwords God cannot lie. He cannot say that which is untrue. The bible is His word. It is true. God is not the author of confusion. He is clear. His bible is His word. It is clear, and must be so, since He holds us accountable to it. It if were not clear, how could He hold us accountable and be just or love?

I am simply pointing out, our ideas, must be taken from His word, and not His word be conformed to our ideas or preconceptions.

I used to think like you do and say the same things, which is why I know what texts you were thinking of and can even think of a few others. Until I prayerfully read the texts and asked God about what He said, and He has steadily brought my mind out such thinking which is not present in the word itself.

We ought to have right understanding about the nature of God and the angels, of Heaven. If we have the wrong concept, we actually burn up the reality in the fires of spiritualism. We can in a single instance, when the thought is taken to the conclusion, erase God himself, vanish away the kingdom, deconstruct the eternal throne, aetherealize the eternal law of God, and make the reward of the overcomer into vanity. This is the danger. I am simply, and kindly, trying to warn, as best I know how.

May I ask you to just think on these things?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:D And, that would be the LAST thing I see because I would be blind!
Blind only until and if we have had our eyes anointed:

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. " Rev 3:18