A Last Word Spoken With Love And Tears....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Gideon, many thanks for conveying everything you wrote down after you said you were leaving. I greatly appreciate what you have conveyed, sometimes someone explains something and it resonates, it throws refresh light on something and gives a new prospective.
It’s more the timing as well, just something linked to things I have been reflecting and working through privately. Rita x

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great words Gideon. Ill keep watch on what else you have to say here, and really do thank God for You. I will miss seeing you around on here!

Reactions: Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. I realize I am cramming, so it may take me a few days, but Ill really be able to read this if I chunk it down. :) Bless you Gideon.

20210203_100919.jpg

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi. I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. The message of the daily cross is a difficult one to convey.
After serving the Lord for the better part of 4 years, He spoke to me 3 times during late 1999/early 2000.
He first said, "I love you with an everlasting love." Some time later He said, "I'll never leave you nor forsake you." A while later He said, "You've been faithful with little; now, I'm going to give you more." I was excited.
One day I opened up the book of Ezekiel and was reading about the Spirit leaving the temple. It scared me.
After the positive things He'd recently said to me, it made no sense that He was speaking this to me. He was.
Then, in a nutshell, I was ground to powder.
After 19 years of the daily cross, He stood me up and said to me, "I bequeath to you the commission of prophet/apostle."
His dominion is an eternal dominion.
He does what He wants, He doesn't ask our opinion.
Shalom.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. I realize I am cramming, so it may take me a few days, but Ill really be able to read this if I chunk it down. :) Bless you Gideon.

View attachment 13070
I am so sorry, sister. I guess my bite-sized nuggets are still a bit oversized. LOL. I have never been accused of being a man of few words. ☺️ When I first made this OP, I simply wanted to say good-bye with a short little summary of the message God gave me as to our ability to put on our new man by faith.

But as I began to write, it kept flowing and I realized I had never simply sat down and wrote in (somewhat) short installments a sort of instruction manual for those hungry for victory, those who desire a truly close walk with Jesus.

I do know that more often than not, I meet resistance to what I share, and truth be told, I get it. But that iscwhy I said I did not want to respond to resistant posters, for it just ends up in confrontation and profits no one, leaving readers more confused than ever.

However, I do want to encourage those that are getting something from my many words. Thank you for your interest, Mayflower, and if you or any others have any questions, you can PM me if you like.

I promise you this. To any who will truly embrace putting on their new nature by faith, regardless of how weak or defeated they have been, God will meet you and give you far more than you thought possible in this life.

I believe with all my heart that it is awakening to this truth that will bring the church from religious services to joy-filled whole-hearted service, whereby we walk as true living sacrifices. Those filled with light cannot help but shine with praise, excitement and fullness of joy, and there are many in the world who do not want scripture as answers, but life! And when believers are filled with that life, the light of God radiates from them, drawing them to the feet of Jesus.

God spoke in Ezekiel concerning the New Covenant and promised that He would not only forgive us, but actually cause us to walk as obedient children. Wow! But this truth has been lost to us for the most part since the last drops of the early rain dried up. But praise God, the harvest approaches and the first drops of the latter rain are beginning to fall.

And why will the lost finally listen to what we have to say when for as long as I can remember, they have only seen us as hypocrites? They will finally see our. light because we will SHINE with the presence of God. Listen to these words for they speak of US!

Therefore say unto the house of Israel, ‘Thus saith the Lord God: I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for Mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen whither ye went. And I will sanctify My great name which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God , when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes."

Ezekiel 36:22-23

That is what we are about to witness, and glory to God, also be a part of..... the bride making herself ready for her wedding day. Woo-hoo!

blessings to all,

Gideon

Reactions: Mayflower

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think there's anything wrong with what you're saying @Gideons300

I disagree with what you said about lust though. Lust is inordinate affection for things of this world and is a sinful temperament always. Passion OTOH is the unsinful temperament equivalent.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think there's anything wrong with what you're saying @Gideons300

I disagree with what you said about lust though. Lust is inordinate affection for things of this world and is a sinful temperament always. Passion OTOH is the unsinful temperament equivalent.
I appreciate your comments. My basis for saying that lust itself is not sin is that because we live in fleshly bodies, men have natural reactions to the sight of women. So it can be an immediate reaction when seeing a woman who is attractive to you.

However, that lust is in the temptation phase. Now, if we dwell on it, and yield to it, then it births sin. I base this on James 1:15.

"But every man is tempted when he is drawn away by his own lust and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin; and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death."

Temptation itself is not sin. Yielding to it is a different story. If lust.... i.e. sexual attraction.... is a sin, very few if any can ever truly be free from sin. God has given us natural affections. It is the abuse of them where we get into problems.

blessings,

Gids

Reactions: amadeus

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay man, well, I'm sorry to see you go. I hope you change your mind.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, next. We have made clear that what I am sharing is not sinless perfectionism. That is a state a man purportedly arrives at where he simply does not sin. This is achieved by man's efforts, and... oh, it is impossible. On the other hand, the message I am sharing is that God can and will keep us from falling into sin. Here we can be perfectly kept, and as we remain abiding in the vine, we are changed from glory to glory.

So, is it just semantics or is there really a difference, for in both scenarios, we do not sin. Yes, there are big differences. First, as we just noted, sinless perfectionism is a state of being, a place we work at until we "arrive". But being kept from sinning is a walk, a moment-by-moment abiding in Him. I love what God calls it.... the highway OF holiness. And He tells us it is for the weak, for the fool and no evil beast is found here. Wow!

So.... can you fall back into sin as you walk on this highway? Indeed you can. Been there, done that. LOL. So I am sure you are asking then, if God is supposed to keep you, and you still can fall, what gives? Well, I am glad you asked! How does one get planted on the highway? By faith! and how does one stay on this highway? By faith again!

But here is the deal. When we finally take our leap of faith and reckon ourselves dead to sin and alive to Him, our faith is weak. We are like small children learning to walk. We can only believe with the faith we possess and God's will is that our faith GROWS. One thing that is carved in stone concerning the things of God is that it always, always, always is.... according to our faith be it unto us.

So let's say you step out in faith, put off your old nature by an act of deperately glorious faith, and for several months, not one time are you conscious of sinning. It is a spectacular feeling when you have battled condemnation for years. Then, for one reason or another, you sin. I cannot even describe the first time I fell backwards into sin.

You know what I did? I vowed to do better, just like I did all those 38 years. And for two months, after two years of a perfectly kept unsullied conscience, I walked in absolute blackness. I desperately tried to hold my mouth just right, lol, trying to re-capture what I had walked in so easily. Nothing. Silence from Heaven. Finally, with God leading me to the answer, I realized all I needed to do was do what I first did.... stand on the truth that I was new inside and that sin had no sway on me.

Did the amazing peace return when I did? Nope. But I stayed the course, holding my shield of faith high, and eventually my joy returned. i learned two lessons. One, sin is a killer of faith. and two, that regardless of what our feelings may be, the truth stands firm. We died when He died.

This brings us to a critical point and bears repeating. Temptation is not sin. God allows us to be tempted, but not see us fall. He uses it! It is in this way our faith GROWS! And this is the beauty of it. God wants us strong in faith, amen? Well, how do we get strong muscles? We exercise them. And resisting temptation with our shields of faith up does exactly that to our faith. This is why we can count it all joy when we fall into diverse temptations, because when we resist the devil steadfast in the faith, and see that God does indeed keep us from yielding to it, our shield gets bigger.

This explains something that many have tripped over. We are told to fight the good fight of faith, to grow in the faith and finally? To become established in it! We have been taught that the faith God wants is simply to believe that Jesus was God in the flesh and died for our sins. And He did. But how does one 'grow' to have more faith there? You either believe He did or you don't. Amen?

But this is what God wants to see us grow into ..... our new creation! This is what Jude was speaking of when he exhorted them to earnestly contend for the faith that was once delivered to the saints. And it is this understanding about who we are in Christ that was lost for 1900 years after the early rain ended. This is what has let the church drift into religious endeavors, but praise God, we are about to see the bride of Christ awake again, light their lamps and shine like the sun, strong in faith.

We are told in Revelation that at the time of the end, the saints would overcome the devil by two things..... the blood of the Lamb.... check.... and... .AND.... the words of OUR testimony! Praise you Lord! Open our eyes that we might see the exceeding greatness of your power to usward who BELIEVE! This is the fullness we have missed, and as our shields of faith are raised, we wil.. WILL walk as overcomers, victorious over the world, the flesh and the devil.

blessings,

Gids

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My time here is coming to a close. I have tried as best I can to share the truth that God miraculously gave me and commissioned me to share almost 15 years ago. During that time, I have been on four forums. My message has not changed or 'evolved'. Truth does not evolve.

This post will be the last one I make here. I want to clearly share the pathway to see the feet of every child of God planted in victory over the world, the flesh and the devil. I suspect this will be multiple posts as it might get long, even for me, lol.

So, I pray you bear with me, open your heart, and ask God if what you hear strikes a chord deep within you. There have been a lot of prophets of late, declaring this and declaring that, all tickling the ears of the hearers. But here we are, at the end of the age, and ears cannot be tickled. Hearts must be broken.

Am I a prophet? Many have asked me what I believed over the years, and only a few have received an answer. If I had declared it to be true, ridicule would have followed, and as a 71 year old father raising two adopted boys, my grandson Jack, 11, and my great grandson Gavin, 4, I was fearful of the repercussions.

So, for these past 14 plus years, I have been like a modern day version of Jonah, called to deliver a message from God, but fearful of man. I say that to my shame. It matters not what any think of me. It simply matters what you do with what God has asked me to share.

I have hesitated in stepping out in full time ministry, and for 12 plus years, it seems I was content to simply share on the various forums. But in mid-2019, the Lord spoke to me that shakings would begin soon and I began to share that on the forum I was on at the time. I had no clue what they were but we now are seeing both the shakings as well as the effects they are having on the world and especially on the church.

They will not stop. We will never go back to what was, what we took for granted. That time is over. I do not say these things to scare anyone, and the truth is that what God has for us is our only solid rock of safety. But even fear is good if it drives us out of our lukewarmness into His open arms.

So, I apologize in advance if what I say now upsets you. Some will scoff and attack, but I know as well there are hearts here hungry for the truth. May God bless you with vision to see, and believe, that God can save to the uttermost those who are not just content with forgiveness but who long for pure hearts.

I do not know if I will be banned before I can share all that God has for you. But if you want to stay in touch, my website/ vlog, soon to be set up, is thereluctantprophet.org

Those who will ridicule, knock yourselves out. I will not respond here. If you want to stay in contact with me here, simply leave me your email address. I will keep you informed when my site is up and running.

The entire message revolves around sin, and our relationship to it as His children. His goal was not jist to forgive us but to set us free indeed, by HIS definition, which was..... not committing sin. Some think this impossible and remain content to sin willfully. Yes, it is true that If we sin, we have an advocate. But God's will is that we sin not, and has provided a way rhat can happen, not by our efforts, but by being kept from yielding to temptation by God Himself actually causing us to take the way of escape He always faithfully provides.

The early church possessed this truth and we see what happened. But grievous wolves crept in after Paul's death, and for 1900 years the church has never folded, but at the same time, never regained the power, the love, the singleness of eye that those blessed early saints were a part of.

We have all heard of the latter rain, to the point it is a confusing mess. But there isxan outpouring to come, and it will not only equal the book of Acts, it will surpass it. We all know of the great falling away.... which is always everyone who does not believe like we do, lol. But what we do not understand is what precipitates that falling away..... the discovering of how to light or lamps. We who are true children of God have the Holy Spirit, but there is no arguing that the early believers walked in a higher way than we do. But that is all about to change.

What must happen first? Our hearts must be broken for how far are from God. Sin hardens hearts and until we can figure out how to get free of it, our hearts will be encrusted with.the results of our sin and pure faith will be impossible.

Remember what we are told? We will KNOW that what we ask for in prayer will be received, because we do those things that are acceptable to God. God is fixing to bring each one of us to that place, no matter how weak, no matter how bound in sin we have become. Glory!

So, dear ones, even those who have withstood my words, may God lovingly draw you back to Him. Those who look to this world for their answers will find nothing but heartache. But blessed be the ones who are willing to look up, away from both their strengths as well as their weaknesses and failures, and ask God to awaken them as to how to please them.

I will not be responding to any posts here. I want to simply share my heart before I leave. Again, if this message touches you, please pm me with a way to contact you. May God bless you all.

to be continued....

many blessings,

Gids

View attachment 13038

Hit and run?

Not cool.

Reactions: Truman

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So let's say you step out in faith, put off your old nature by an act of deperately glorious faith, and for several months, not one time are you conscious of sinning. It is a spectacular feeling when you have battled condemnation for years. Then, for one reason or another, you sin. I cannot even describe the first time I fell backwards into sin.
Ditto. Except I didn't do it, God did it to me. A gift of faith, to cut the bonds of the wicked.

And lessons learned about faith! I saw it was real.

Trusting in the finished work of Jesus Christ restores that walk at all times when you are trusting Him this way. This trust opens the door to communion with our Loving Father. In which is no darkness.

I won't say without sin. But without the consciousness of sin.

Some things may surprise you.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, for one reason or another, you sin. I cannot even describe the first time I fell backwards into sin.
I remember it clear as a bell as that moment came and went when this season ended. It was as clear as when it had began. Being "zapped" didn't give me the tools and understanding to be able to share this with others, and being returned to my state, now knowing what I know, has. The word makes it clear. It is finished.

And everything begins there.

Much love!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Dad, I thought about it and took into consideration all I had learned and experienced regarding the topic, and with all due sincerity, I made the best decision I could. I don't understand how things could've gone so wrong!"
'Well, son, if there's one lesson to be learned here, it's this: you see what thought did"
As well as the prophetic flow, this is also the voice of experience: mine.
Hindsight is 20/20
Humanism: Any thought or idea that originates in the human mind...shalom.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I remember it clear as a bell as that moment came and went when this season ended. It was as clear as when it had began. Being "zapped" didn't give me the tools and understanding to be able to share this with others, and being returned to my state, now knowing what I know, has. The word makes it clear. It is finished.

And everything begins there.

Much love!
Much has been made of 'it is finished' ...shoehorned into the favourite theology. To get any clarity on this it must be understood what Jesus was referring to because the whole enchilada of Salvation fully manifested and subjectively experienced is not yet finished. The saints are still subject to buffeting by adverse forces and immortality is not the physical experience of anyone yet.

Reactions: amadeus

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Much has been made of 'it is finished' ...shoehorned into the favourite theology. To get any clarity on this it must be understood what Jesus was referring to because the whole enchilada of Salvation fully manifested and subjectively experienced is not yet finished. The saints are still subject to buffeting by adverse forces and immortality is not the physical experience of anyone yet.

You mean immortality has not not become YOUR experience yet. It is experienced by all who have been born again, we shall never die, and even if we die yet shall we live.

What has not happened is it has not yet become manifest.

The buffeting by adverse forces is to shake our faith if that were possible.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You mean immortality has not not become YOUR experience yet. It is experienced by all who have been born again, we shall never die, and even if we die yet shall we live.

What has not happened is it has not yet become manifest.

The buffeting by adverse forces is to shake our faith if that were possible.
lol....I'm hoping for a better look with immortality Billy....no grey hairs, no wrinkles and a boundless amount of energy. :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But that is only your outward appearance, you are but a spring chicken inwardly if you have been born again. :);)
I want the whole deal Billy.....and as I understand it 1 Corinthians 15:50-55 gives me the low down on this.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have tried as best I could to share here and summarize the message God has given me to share. And any who are tired of their failure, their sin, their lack of fruit, their lack of assurance, their one-way 'God is so silent' prayer life, the condemnation they feel when they know it is supposed to be a thing of the past, to you I can say with confidence....God has an amazing gift for you. He desires to live inside you, causing all the above things to come about in your life.

Let me start with an overview of God's plan the church, from the day of Pentecost until the day the feet of Jesus hit planet earth a second time.

The church was planted and sprung forth to life on the day of Pentecost. 120 souls received the Holy Spirit and the fire was lit. For the next 70 years, under the leadership of the apostles, the church burned like an out-of-control wildfire of love, and grew at an astounding rate. Yes, there were problems, but so few they are individually listed in the epistles.

Why did the church explode on the earth? Pretty simple. Joy. Power. Purity. Passion. This was the early rain. But Paul was shown a change was coming. He knew that after his death, grievous wolves would enter the flock, not sparing the sheep. The gospel message would be gutted to make Christianity just another religion, and there is one thing about religions..... they last.

And for the last 1900 years or so, the essence of the gospel, Jesus dying on the cross for the forgiveness of sins, was preserved. But the flip side, that He rose again and we rose with Him to newness of life? That was, for the most part, lost, leaving His children forgiven perhaps, but healed only slightly, saying 'peace, peace' when in truth, they possessed scant and only fleeting amounts of it. And joy, power and purity.... true obedience? They were scarcely to be found.

Thank God that there were a few showers of blessing, where revival here or there broke out, insuring that the gates of hell would not prevail over the church. But never did the church regain the deluge of Heavenly blessings that came to us in the early rain.

So here we are, almost 20 centuries later. We see the end is approaching. Those who deny it are simply blind to the days we live in. Sin still imprisons the hearts and minds of His children. Self in most is very much alive. Holiness and absolute surrender has become regarded as antiquated, impossible-to-hit 'goals' rather than the birthright of every child of God. And sadly, because of this, our gospel focuses totally on the work of the cross, offering forgiveness but with no mention except on Easter mornings concerning the resurrection, both His.... and ours!

In the early rain, there were two reactions found in unbelievers to the church..... fear and anger..... or awe and being drawn in for those who loved the light. Men would either exclaim "Those who have turned the entire world upside down have come here also!" because the holy light in the saints revealed their deeds as dark and evil... OR..... they would marvel, shouting in amazement "Behold how they love one another!"

Yet here is where it gets hard, for what do we see today? We see a third reaction, an overwhelming one.... dis-interest and mocking of Christianity due to our hypocrisy and shallowness. Ouch.

So did Jesus plant His church as glorious, powerful and spotless, with saints walking as overcomers, victorious over the world, the flesh and the devil, only to return two thousand years later, only to find His children barely hanging on, bickering about this doctrine or that teaching, eating heartily from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, while totally blinded as to the HOW of partaking of the fruits of the tree of life?

The answer is NO. (Thank God!)

Did He not pray that we walk as ONE, loving Him with ALL of our hearts, and loving one another with pure hearts fervently, instead of returning for a church of 500+ bickering denominations, with few if any knowing anything about walking in the armor He provided, with sin and self under their feet?

Indeed He did! Let us remember.... God has promised to return for a church without spot or wrinkle. He has told us that He will restore what the cankerworm has eaten. He has promised to make His bride ready for her wedding. He has assured us that His children WILL walk as overcomers, before His return. There WILL be a final gathering of the souls of those who love the light, who have turned up there noses at religious churchiantiy, but who are drawn to the light of Jesus because they can see it in US.

It is called the latter rain, and we are now witnessing the very first drops of God's final move among His people. How many of His own are currently 'weary because of the way', worn out by a world that satisfies not, and a church organization that promises much but provides scant little in the way of rest for our souls.

The message of the new man and our needing to put it on, is one of the keys to the restoration of all things. Will we ever match the power and purity we call the early church? No. We will surpass it! Glory!

But here is the deal. Walking in your new nature does not just happen. The seed can be planted correctly, and even spring forth to new life, but here is where sharing with believers gets difficult. Here is where the resistance to the message I have been asked to share increases. Here is where men get offended, for there is another part of the message. It will rub many the wrong way. And yet, to be faithful to my calling as a very unworthy and reluctant prophet, something I did not choose but rather chose me, I must say the whole message. So in the next post, I will tell you what you need to hear, but most likely will not want to hear. ... yet to all who will give an ear, the message may be bitter to your mouth but sweet as honey as you partake of it.

blessings,

Gideon

Last edited: