A love letter to Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beautiful mystery. that is what i call you, I long to know you to search you to hold you in my arms and to be held in your warm embrace. Precious Jesus what a dishonor i do you by writing my feelings for you for words simply cannot give you the honor and the depth of my feelings for you, what disgrace my pen does you with every stroke for it is the stroke of a mortal where as only the pen of angels singing praise in a language of heavenly origin could begin to give you what you deserve.

what lies in your heart is a vast and endless mystery of wonders, glory that that is unrivaled. How much of you i have come to know yet even with how much i have known how little do i really know you? would even a drop measure it? would even an atom measure it? My feelings and longing for you make me graon in the night and during the day my soul cries out in starvation for i have tasted you and i know what is good for this flesh has tasted the goodness of your love and of your heart and so even this flesh cries out for you even my arms crave to wrap themselves around you. who is this that would make even the flesh which is supposed to oppose the spirit long for you?

This is my king my love my beloved saviour and i will boast of him to the world, yes even he can make this mortal flesh crave that which is of heaven. Dear Lord how long I wonder will you leave this little one crying out for you in deep groaning lacking and longing for you? How long oh Lord will these arms remain empty? I desire so much to express my true feelings for you that words cannot express for they far exceed my lips or the stroke of my pen the spirit speaks on my behalf yet i wish to speak with my own words to give you my heart and my words of agape love myself as if giving you a ring of marriage designed unique only for you crafted by the feelings formed inside my heart and soul.

So in all of the wonders in heaven in all the hoinors given in all the treasures that are without measure the only thing i seek the only treasure i see is your heart my precious Lord, give me your all give me your heart give me your promise that you will be mine and that i can have all of you. Do this my king give me this and when i have you when you are mine then i will give you all that you ask I would give you praise and worship honor and glory every day for all eternity if you wish, I would remain by your side lavishing you in my love everyday for always and forever I would embrace you i would hold you i would pour favor and reverence on your head every hour of every day if only i could have you if only you would be mine.

Every day my king I hunger for you I feel the hunger and the thirst for you the torture of wanting so badly for more of you to know you to have you to be with you and be like you oh how it pains me and blesses me at the same time for i have tasted you i have taken a peek into the doors of your heart and you have awakened a beast in allowing this. So i chase you and hunt you down like a starving lion hunting it's prey, i seek you ouit as if the ultimate game of hide and seek whioh is your favorite game. But just know this my love this is a game i will win for while i may be lacking in many things my love and hunger for you far exceeds anything of me more than my faith more than my strength more than my wisdom or insight.

You are the greatest of treasures radiating beauty that shines so brilliantly that mere mortals cannot bear to even glance at yet look how this child knowing this still seeks after you even knowing this. My king is the most beautiful and wondrous of all things and he will be honored beyond all measures beyond all words beyond all songs or hymns, his gentleness cares for the broken and he will be honored. His love pours for the lost and alone he will be honored. his strength stregthens the weak and wounded he will be honored his majesty shines above all creation he will be honored.

Oh dear Lord though my words are lacking please read my letter to you and let it bring a smile to your face, let my letter be as perfume of expensive quality to you, let it be as a mist og glory and honor to you reaching from my pen all the way to your throne and let this letter be so precious to you that you keep it with you until the day i meet you so that you may show me the letter and say to me today is the day your letter will be fulfilled

Reactions: Lambano