A man of God a country preacher from the cornfields of Indiana that God is using

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A born-again believer should know the real man of God. Jesus says my sheep know my voice!!! And you??

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
""These people""??? Hear and watch and Jesus says= judge not lest you be judged!!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am also from the cornfields of Indiana. A born and raised Hoosier.

My parents came from near Hazzard Kentucky. My family was first in settlers to Kentucky.

I looked at this guy's website. It was one advertisement for him. No statement of faith or anything like it.

Yet another Pentecostal making money off of people.

Other links have plenty of negative to report on him but I can't find one that has a positive.

Raising money to run a ministry has to be secondary to preaching the truth. But all I see from him is raising money.

Reactions: LC627 and Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not watch and hear him teach before you try to judge??So sad to see men of God's biggest attackers are so called believers!!! ===Very sad!!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not watch and hear him teach before you try to judge??So sad to see men of God's biggest attackers are so called believers!!! ===Very sad!!

I read his material and what others posted about him with their proofs.

I have seen his kind so many times they are nothing new anymore.

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!!! Who would try to judge a brother on on-line web-sight attack sights? No real man of God and God Himself and the Bible have such attack web-sites against them!!!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!!! Who would try to judge a brother on on-line web-sight attack sights? No real man of God and God Himself and the Bible have such attack web-sites against them!!!

Then you give the link with a clear statement of what he believes and teaches.

Not some vague statement like ”I teach salvation."

Reactions: Helen

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
""These people""??? Hear and watch and Jesus says= judge not lest you be judged!!

You neglected a very important part of that quote.

Matthew 7 New International Version (NIV)
Judging Others
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

The Bible commands us to judge. You have to judge to declare someone is saying something wrong on this forum. You have to judge to recognize a cult is a cult.

A judge and jury judge all the time.

When I was in political office everything was a judgment.

Same as being a state arbitrator, which I will remain for another year.

John 7:24 New International Version (NIV)
24 Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says==Do not judge lest you be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. — Matthew 7:1-2.

D

Dave L

Why take others word?? I posted you a link where you can hear and watch and learn for yourself what he teaches and believes. Paul Begley Prophecy - YouTube=== https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7K...-PI3jPg/videos
God sends false prophets to test people. And I do not want to test him by playing around with them. “Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.” (Deuteronomy 13:3)