A Merry ❤

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really. I'm sitting there thinking, OK I can maybe see the partial snout of a dog. But two dogs? :oops:
Its actually more than 1 dog on the bed but I had to turn the camera sideways to see it's only the face of the one partial brown and spotted dog's face. His nose & mouth are on the right......lol. He's crooked his head funny but my eyes did a dbl take when I saw it. It's certainly an eye scrambler.....lol

Last edited:

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
288926543_5464717590283745_1239863329803257176_n.jpg
Oh that's a good one Devin :Laughingoutloud:

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!

A cop is about to end his shift and prepares to leave the speed trap he'd monitored most of the night.

Suddenly a brand new BMW flies by him driving 20 miles over the speed limit.

The cop hits his lights and gives pursuit. The BMW eventually pulls over.

Not wanting more paperwork just before he can go home he decided to give the driver a break.

After giving the officer his license and registration and having everything check out the officer says, I'm just about to clock out of my shift. If you can give me a good reason for why you were running 20 miles over the posted limit, a story I've never heard before, I'll let you off with a warning.

The driver looks at the cop and says, my wife left me for a police officer. When I saw your lights in my rearview I thought you were chasing me because you were trying to give her back.

The officer let him go.

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy and L.A.M.B.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!

A cop is about to end his shift and prepares to leave the speed trap he'd monitored most of the night.

Suddenly a brand new BMW flies by him driving 20 miles over the speed limit.

The cop hits his lights and gives pursuit. The BMW eventually pulls over.

Not wanting more paperwork just before he can go home he decided to give the driver a break.

After giving the officer his license and registration and having everything check out the officer says, I'm just about to clock out of my shift. If you can give me a good reason for why you were running 20 miles over the posted limit, a story I've never heard before, I'll let you off with a warning.

The driver looks at the cop and says, my wife left me for a police officer. When I saw your lights in my rearview I thought you were chasing me because you were trying to give her back.

The officer let him go.
This classic cop chase video from 1988 is still golden.

Ghost Car

• Wow
Reactions: Nancy
Status
Not open for further replies.