A Most Amazing Message . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does not scripture say God created all things?

Be blessed as you look to Him for light, Not me

OK, and what other answer could there be?

But I believe God created all things good, but with the possibility to rebel, which gives the possibility for willing fealty. And in this there can be love in truth.

Much love!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, and what other answer could there be?

But I believe God created all things good, but with the possibility to rebel, which gives the possibility for willing fealty. And in this there can be love in truth.

Much love!

I believe you are correct. God is good. It would not be good for one Sentient Being to create another sentient being that did not have free will.

In Christ, Not me

Did you watch the video? Curious what you think.

Yes I did, I commented on it above but to expound.

I was familiar with these truths but found it interesting how someone else would articulate them. I think he did a fine job to the degree he comprehended them.

Most enjoyed the listen to for I could see God was alive in him revealing these truths to his heart.

Be blessed as God reveals these truths as well as others to our hearts, Not me

Reactions: Helen and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I did, I commented on it above but to expound.
Of course you did! I even liked your post! So there you have it. My mind simply goes away from one day to the next.

God's mercies are new every morning, and so is my mind!

:eek:

Reactions: Helen

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you did! I even liked your post! So there you have it. My mind simply goes away from one day to the next.

God's mercies are new every morning, and so is my mind!

:eek:

Be most blessed in Him Marks for I see in your writings your relationship with Christ and it is a blessing to get fed from.

Keep pressing in and growing in Him, Not me

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't listened to it tonight. I'm a bit tired, because I'm getting used to working again. Especially with twenty four year olds.

But I am so grateful that God doesn't need us, but wants us. It is hard to fathom that love.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand completely! :)

God must have wanted me to listen to again. It did my heart SO much good!
I've listened to this maybe a dozen times. I contrast this teaching with MacArthur's, wow, what a difference!!

Much love!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've listened to this maybe a dozen times. I contrast this teaching with MacArthur's, wow, what a difference!!

Much love!

One of my takeaways from this teaching is a simple understand of the Trinity--that Father, Son and Holy Spirit have always existed together--because they are God. "He IS Father, Son and Spirit" and always has been. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

And God has never NEEDED anything. However, Reeves says, "all false gods are blackholes of neediness." "Other gods need worship, etc." But God is not like us. "He has no secret needy agenda."

(I've been adding to this post as I listen. :))

Last edited: