A Most Amazing Message . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

Butterfly

At the end of the 6 days of creation, God declared everything He had made to be Good. I don't think the angels had rebelled at that time.

Much love!
That makes sense now- I had never really considered that in line with the rebellion ( never connected the dots !! )
I need to try and get some sleep as I have an early start, not sure I will be able to switch off - so many thoughts whizzing through my head at the moment !
( thanks for starting this thread as God obviously had plans to use it with me xx )
Rita

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That makes sense now- I had never really considered that in line with the rebellion ( never connected the dots !! )
I need to try and get some sleep as I have an early start, not sure I will be able to switch off - so many thoughts whizzing through my head at the moment !
( thanks for starting this thread as God obviously had plans to use it with me xx )
Rita
Have a wonderful rest as you share these thoughts with God!

Much love!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mark I am istening to this but its raised some questions for me - he says that God didn't need anything, that he created this world out of grace ect, but I have always thought that this world was created out of the need to resolve the rebellion in heaven.
Any thoughts?
Rita
Hi Rita, where do you believe heaven is

Reactions: Willie T

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes. :) Good word.

Felt very at home with his accent too... we've been here 44 years now..and are losing our British accent. LOL

Reactions: marks

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Mark I am istening to this but its raised some questions for me - he says that God didn't need anything, that he created this world out of grace ect, but I have always thought that this world was created out of the need to resolve the rebellion in heaven.
Any thoughts?
Rita

Good thought...but I have never ever thought of that being the reason God created. I have always believed God created for Love....the love of a Bride.
Those who would love and worship Him for who He is, not what God does for us.

"For me" there has never been any contest between between Heaven and Satan.. Jesus as a MAN faced off against Satan in the wilderness...but that was settled before the creation of the world when the lamb was slain..( Rev 13:8 )

Just my thoughts :)

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. :) Good word.

Felt very at home with his accent too... we've been here 44 years now..and are losing our British accent. LOL
I just love his accent. And his exuberance. It was like he described of the other fellow, the fire comes into him as he begins to preach!

Love it!

Reactions: Helen
B

Butterfly

Hi Rita, where do you believe heaven is
That's an interesting question - my perception of heaven has changed. I grew up believing it was ' above me, somewhere in the clouds , you know and hell was down below !
It took me a long time to get over the image of a distant God looking down on me from afar !
Okay, I believe in a spiritual realm that is all around us ( Ephesians 6 ) and in revelation John is taken up into that spiritual realm, but I equally believe that I am within Gods kingdom through Jesus.
You know, I tend to leave somethings with God , and I have heard so many different answers to that question over the years - and right now I have to get ready for work.
So where do you think it is ?
Rita

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Come on, Enoch, no need to be calling people's ideas "bizarre"
You don't think it's bizarre to imagine God created the universe *to resolve the rebellion in heaven*? As though the rebels were calling the shots??? Totally bizarre.

But I gave you the biblical reason.

B

Butterfly

I think the point is that we all have some foundations that are based on what others believed and relayed to us, in all my years I have not heard anyone relay to me that the rebellion in heaven happened after the creation- it may seem bizarre to you, which is fine - but your ability to ' come alongside ' people so that they can learn is not perhaps your strong point.
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I think the point is that we all have some foundations that are based on what others believed and relayed to us, in all my years I have not heard anyone relay to me that the rebellion in heaven happened after the creation- it may seem bizarre to you, which is fine - but your ability to ' come alongside ' people so that they can learn is not perhaps your strong point.
Rita
Some angels rebelled; but it would be hard to say that it happened in earthly time after time was created.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I don't think anyone is questioning that there was no rebellion, or a time of peace In the spiritual realm
at first, it's more the timing of when everything happened, so it's the motive behind the creation of the world that I am now questioning - and why the Angels were created too, I think!
I honestly believed that we were created to bring about a solution for a whole bigger problem !!
Rita
Yes, it seems to have been in the spiritual realm first...

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita
I believe heaven is where Gods throne is.

Reactions: Butterfly

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't think it's bizarre to imagine God created the universe *to resolve the rebellion in heaven*? As though the rebels were calling the shots??? Totally bizarre.

Hi Enoch, hope this finds you well, and all things are Christ in and with you. If you would allow me to speak boldly for a bit, forgive if not welcome.....

It is scriptural to hold true that this world was created out of the remains of the fallen angel’s realm.... For consider since there is evil in this realm, where did it this evil come from? It could only have come from one of two places.

Either God created it, to use when he created this world, or he used that which already had evil in it, to create this world. This is an absolute it can only be one of these two ways.

Since we know God created this world and that He is good and He would not have created evil to build this world out of. So than He must have used that which already possessed evil in it, to create this world that you and I inhabit.

For this is brought forth in scripture when God said He added light to the darkness and chaos... What darkness on the face of the deep? What chaos? Did not God create all things? No good God would create darkness and chaos, so something must have happened to a part or portion of His creation to have this darkness and chaos. It was to this darkness and chaos God added light, light being the light of God which is goodness.

Since we are told that sin (evil) was found only in Lucifer and his fallen realm. Than and since darkness being evil, light being good... So God added light to this darkness to create this world. That is why there is both good and evil in this creation. Because it was created out of that which had both good and evil in it.

This is why in scripture satan is called the god of this world, because the place and space of this world, was the place and space of his realm that God added light to after he (satan) turned, it, the place and space of his realm into a chaos and darkness on the face of the deep.

Henceforth the why there is good and evil in this realm. To once and for all eternity, end the good and evil question. This is untying the knot of why and with what a good God has created this world that has both good a evil in it. But only for a time, than the restoration of all things. Where things will be separated, the good from the evil, each going to their own place, to last for all eternity.

Be most blessed as you ask God about this. For seeing this truth is a most freeing thing indeed, Not me

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What I think doesn't matter. But it's akin to saying you find someone's thinking to be aberrant.

I think all of our thinking is aberrant until being conformed into the unity of faith and knowledge of Jesus.

I figure we are each bizarre to someone else, but no need to dwell on it.

It's honey and vinegar and all that.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Enoch, hope this finds you well, and all things are Christ in and with you. If you would allow me to speak boldly for a bit, forgive if not welcome.....

It is scriptural to hold true that this world was created out of the remains of the fallen angel’s realm.... For consider since there is evil in this realm, where did it this evil come from? It could only have come from one of two places.

Either God created it, to use when he created this world, or he used that which already had evil in it, to create this world. This is an absolute it can only be one of these two ways.

Since we know God created this world and that He is good and He would not have created evil to build this world out of. So than He must have used that which already possessed evil in it, to create this world that you and I inhabit.

For this is brought forth in scripture when God said He added light to the darkness and chaos... What darkness on the face of the deep? What chaos? Did not God create all things? No good God would create darkness and chaos, so something must have happened to a part or portion of His creation to have this darkness and chaos. It was to this darkness and chaos God added light, light being the light of God which is goodness.

Since we are told that sin (evil) was found only in Lucifer and his fallen realm. Than and since darkness being evil, light being good... So God added light to this darkness to create this world. That is why there is both good and evil in this creation. Because it was created out of that which had both good and evil in it.

This is why in scripture satan is called the god of this world, because the place and space of this world, was the place and space of his realm that God added light to after he (satan) turned, it, the place and space of his realm into a chaos and darkness on the face of the deep.

Henceforth the why there is good and evil in this realm. To once and for all eternity, end the good and evil question. This is untying the knot of why and with what a good God has created this world that has both good a evil in it. But only for a time, than the restoration of all things. Where things will be separated, the good from the evil, each going to their own place, to last for all eternity.

Be most blessed as you ask God about this. For seeing this truth is a most freeing thing indeed, Not me
Hi Not me,

Where would you say Satan and his fallen realm came from?

Much love!