A prayer of Paul’s…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 1:12 (NASB20)
For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul, in his writings about his seeking after Christ, he explains how he was taught of Christ, that being, through a revelation of Jesus Christ… Through his seeking he learned, if the learning of Christ did not come through a revelation, the learning was not deep enough to effect a growth of the new principle of life that was given to him in Christ… This new principle of life he learned, was that that needed to grow, and it could only grow through the revealing of itself…

Therefore because of the wisdom in this revelation, Paul saw the necessity of this revelation of Christ, wherefore Paul prayed for his fellow Christians;

Ephesians 1:17b (NASB20)
……that God ……may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him.

For Paul knew that this was the only way for the heart to truly see and know Christ, by having this spirit of wisdom and revelation given to it…

For one to be Christ’s one must have the life of Christ given inwardly, it is this inward revelation of this new life that will propagate the revealing of itself… This revealing might be resisted and fought against, or it might be yielded to and embraced, the depths of the revealing is up to the desire of the heart towards it.. The knowledge of one’s need of God being the limiting factor, that being how much one thinks one needs God.. A little need, a little yielding in faith, a greater need, a greater yielding in faith…

For to the degree one sees their need of God, to that degree can and will God grant a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him… For He longs to reveal, but can only, to the heart that sees its need…

Oh to see our need of Him the more, that the revealing might follow..

Be blessed all in Him, Not me

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 1:12 (NASB20)
For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul, in his writings about his seeking after Christ, he explains how he was taught of Christ, that being, through a revelation of Jesus Christ… Through his seeking he learned, if the learning of Christ did not come through a revelation, the learning was not deep enough to effect a growth of the new principle of life that was given to him in Christ… This new principle of life he learned, was that that needed to grow, and it could only grow through the revealing of itself…

Therefore because of the wisdom in this revelation, Paul saw the necessity of this revelation of Christ, wherefore Paul prayed for his fellow Christians;

Ephesians 1:17b (NASB20)
……that God ……may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him.

For Paul knew that this was the only way for the heart to truly see and know Christ, by having this spirit of wisdom and revelation given to it…

For one to be Christ’s one must have the life of Christ given inwardly, it is this inward revelation of this new life that will propagate the revealing of itself… This revealing might be resisted and fought against, or it might be yielded to and embraced, the depths of the revealing is up to the desire of the heart towards it.. The knowledge of one’s need of God being the limiting factor, that being how much one thinks one needs God.. A little need, a little yielding in faith, a greater need, a greater yielding in faith…

For to the degree one sees their need of God, to that degree can and will God grant a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him… For He longs to reveal, but can only, to the heart that sees its need…

Oh to see our need of Him the more, that the revealing might follow..

Be blessed all in Him, Not me

Amen. God told me to come to him hungry and needy. We need God, but at times we just don't see it. We need God to fill us up so we can be Christlike in this world.