(A PROPHETIC DREAM) Emergency: Martial Law is coming; 11/9/11. PRAY!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I purposed the diverse gods that Naben123 may read that and clarify as to the origin of her god.

Buzzfruit, I must gree with BibleScribe on this matter. In her topic it began with; A PROPHEIC DREAM...
ADDRESS THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON YOUR ASSAULTS AGAINST THOSE YOU THINK ARE WRONGFULLY ADDRESSING HER FALSE CLAIMS. ( I believe this same stumbling block has been presented to you several times yet you have not even affressed it. )
You cannt dismiss the fact that she called it a prophecy, not just a dream right from the start! Nor can you dismiss that in my writtings I allowed for any errors on her part by including the words; maybe, possibly etc.. etc... To ensure that I understood her correctly I included those words that she could better explain and maybe show there was an error in my understanding. This is the path to allow rebuttal without moking on my part, yet with my understanding of what she purposed being revealed.
IF you so deisre to disregard the above campaign then please tell us how many of these false dreams will it take before you decide her postings do need correction? How many people do you want following her as though she is a prophet given to visions in dreams that so not comme true? Is there another comet approaching that she will want you to ride - or how about some special coolaide ala Jim Jones from Naben123, would you drink it? Remember it was not so long ago the Heaven's Gate members tried to ride that comet, so we cannot consider that today has more enlightenment and nothing such as Jonestown will reoccur. If anythng I think these things could happen even more, I wonder how many "prophecies" Jim Jones claimed and yet. when they did not happen, the people of his still believed? Were the people in his group that recognized his false teaching berated? Called MOCKERS? Instead of defending her... get her to come forward.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
I purposed the diverse gods that Naben123 may read that and clarify as to the origin of her god.

Buzzfruit, I must gree with BibleScribe on this matter. In her topic it began with; A PROPHEIC DREAM...
ADDRESS THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON YOUR ASSAULTS AGAINST THOSE YOU THINK ARE WRONGFULLY ADDRESSING HER FALSE CLAIMS. ( I believe this same stumbling block has been presented to you several times yet you have not even affressed it. )
You cannt dismiss the fact that she called it a prophecy, not just a dream right from the start! Nor can you dismiss that in my writtings I allowed for any errors on her part by including the words; maybe, possibly etc.. etc... To ensure that I understood her correctly I included those words that she could better explain and maybe show there was an error in my understanding. This is the path to allow rebuttal without moking on my part, yet with my understanding of what she purposed being revealed.
IF you so deisre to disregard the above campaign then please tell us how many of these false dreams will it take before you decide her postings do need correction? How many people do you want following her as though she is a prophet given to visions in dreams that so not comme true? Is there another comet approaching that she will want you to ride - or how about some special coolaide ala Jim Jones from Naben123, would you drink it? Remember it was not so long ago the Heaven's Gate members tried to ride that comet, so we cannot consider that today has more enlightenment and nothing such as Jonestown will reoccur. If anythng I think these things could happen even more, I wonder how many "prophecies" Jim Jones claimed and yet. when they did not happen, the people of his still believed? Were the people in his group that recognized his false teaching berated? Called MOCKERS? Instead of defending her... get her to come forward.

That's fine by me. I don't believe something just because others do. And what have I said that you consider an assault against those that disagree with me. Don't make accusations that you can't back up.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA

Buzzfruit, I must agree with BibleScribe on this matter.

In her topic it began with; A PROPHEIC DREAM...

You cannot dismiss the fact that she called it a prophecy, not just a dream right from the start! Nor can you dismiss that in my writtings I allowed for any errors on her part by including the words; maybe, possibly etc.. etc... To ensure that I understood her correctly I included those words that she could better explain and maybe show there was an error in my understanding. This is the path to allow rebuttal without moking on my part, yet with my understanding of what she purposed being revealed.

IF you so desire to disregard the above campaign then please tell us how many of these false dreams will it take before you decide her postings do need correction? How many people do you want following her as though she is a prophet given to visions in dreams that so not comme true? Is there another comet approaching that she will want you to ride - or how about some special Kool Aide ala Jim Jones from Naben123, would you drink it? Remember it was not so long ago the Heaven's Gate members tried to ride that comet, so we cannot consider that today has more enlightenment and nothing such as Jonestown will reoccur. If anything I think these things could happen even more, I wonder how many "prophecies" Jim Jones claimed and yet. when they did not happen, the people of his still believed? Were the people in his group that recognized his false teaching berated? Called MOCKERS? Instead of defending her... get her to come forward.

To All,

In my mind, the only thing that can be added to the Post above is that if "Naben123" refuses to respond to these concerns, that her proponents explain (i.e., defend) WHY they accept her teachings / prophecy / christianity.

And of course as we all see, the only response is stonewalling, diversions, and accusations. But as so aptly pointed out, there are some who operate in this fashion and they're the ones typical of David Koresh (Waco), Jim Jones (Jonestown), and Marshall Applewhite (Heavens Gate). For who is it that says ~trust me~, and who is it that says "come let us reason"?

Isaiah 1:18
[sup]18[/sup] “ Come now, and let us reason together,” says the LORD, ...

BibleScribe

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The internet is a haven for false prophets.

Perhaps.

Are you familiar with Senate bill S1867?

S.1867 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
Sponsors: Senator Carl Levin (D-MI) & Senator John McCain (R - AZ)

A little known provision of this bill establishes the right of the military to arrest without charge or warrant ANY PERSON for any reason, to detain them without counsel or access to outside authority, to hold them for as long as deemed necessary without trial or hearing. This eliminates the protections of the 6th Amendment.

The bill passed the Senate on November 30th and now goes to the House of Representatives. President Obama has threatened to veto the bill, but I have my personal doubts that he will carry through on that threat.

Add to that the fact that there is presently a shadow war between Iran and the allied forces of US, UK & Israel. US forces are being withdrawn from foreign shores as I write. Home for the holidays or home for refit and retraining in preparation for a war with Iran? My fear is that the US oligarchs may not attack Iran without employing, as justification, a false flag attack, a terrorist attack planned and executed by own people upon our own people.

To protest such a thing is now illegal and subject to arrest and confinement without due process of law.

Cry for America.
Weep for that which we have lost.
Sit in dark corners and witness the destruction of the dearest American tradition; liberty.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Perhaps.

Are you familiar with Senate bill S1867?

S.1867 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
Sponsors: Senator Carl Levin (D-MI) & Senator John McCain (R - AZ)

A little known provision of this bill establishes the right of the military to arrest without charge or warrant ANY PERSON for any reason, to detain them without counsel or access to outside authority, to hold them for as long as deemed necessary without trial or hearing. This eliminates the protections of the 6th Amendment.

The bill passed the Senate on November 30th and now goes to the House of Representatives. President Obama has threatened to veto the bill, but I have my personal doubts that he will carry through on that threat.

Add to that the fact that there is presently a shadow war between Iran and the allied forces of US, UK & Israel. US forces are being withdrawn from foreign shores as I write. Home for the holidays or home for refit and retraining in preparation for a war with Iran? My fear is that the US oligarchs may not attack Iran without employing, as justification, a false flag attack, a terrorist attack planned and executed by own people upon our own people.

To protest such a thing is now illegal and subject to arrest and confinement without due process of law.

Cry for America.
Weep for that which we have lost.
Sit in dark corners and witness the destruction of the dearest American tradition; liberty.

Yes, heard about that bill. Whether Obama pass it our not it will be passed. They might even stage a terrorist atack to cause Obama to change his position and their by pass the bill.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who have over-identified with their understanding of the Bible, cannot listen to any idea outside their narrow scope of reality without feeling personally attacked. Their response is to mock, scoff, and attempt to silence all differing opinions. Some people on this board wage war in this way often - in fact, they tend to respond only to posts they disagree with.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
People who have over-identified with their understanding of the Bible, cannot listen to any idea outside their narrow scope of reality without feeling personally attacked. Their response is to mock, scoff, and attempt to silence all differing opinions. Some people on this board wage war in this way often - in fact, they tend to respond only to posts they disagree with.

When a person has found the truth or in the case of God's word has found them, why go elsewhere? It’s not elsewhere. Jesus said, narrow is the way and few find it.

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
I do not see her as arrogant or only trying to draw attention to herself.

I have spoken before and told how I had been given about a two week prior knowledge that what happened with the World Trade Center buildings would happen. I spoke of the two dreams (which were but a part of how I knew) to my then roommate and to a group I attended, principally because the revealing I was given so upset me. It was weird in that it both upset me and comforted me at the same time.

When we later stood together watching it happen on TV it was before any of the buildings had collapsed. One woman commented to me how horrid and I told her to brace herself for they would fall totally down. She scolded me for daring to think that thought but not long afterward the first one fell. She turned to me and told me lets pray that the other does not fall and I told her again to brace herself for I knew that it would.

There was another important reason why I and they needed to know those things at that time and also to understand that we were not going to be immediately engulfed in war because of it. But I refuse to discuss that reason here.

I said above that the two dreams were but a part of how I knew. For example I had not seen the buildings collapse in the dreams but I knew because while in the spirit God told me that would be the case. So it was not dreams alone but also God actually speaking to me that was responsible for my having known what I knew.

I see some similarities in what I saw in my dreams and this girl's dreams. But I see that she has confused some of it by her own emotion. That is not her fault. There is a reason why God has revealed this to her but she does not yet understand it enough to be able to share with you what it really is. She like as I did at first is relating her dreams primarily because they emotionally impacted her. And that alone supports that she is sincere. She just does not yet fully understand.

I have no doubt God yet has more to reveal to her and He is doing it because He sees in her that she loves Him and needs His help for a reason which like as mine was that I refuse to talk about here.

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
There must have been between 20 or 30 of us (probably more) all standing there struggling to see that one TV as that was all unfolding.

What stands out so inescapable from my memory of it is that I stood there knowing what was to happen and I was witnessing the trauma and effect upon those around me such as the one woman I told you about.

I watched her terror unfold in her and saw the excruciating pain of heart she was experiencing.

It makes me cry even to think about how what she was seeing made her suffer.

That is soon to come for all of you.

And the thing about it is that I had told all of them to expect this to happen. Yet because of doubt they were not really prepared in themselves. And it totally terrorized them. I saw their very breath falling out of their bodies.

I just did not tell them every detail. So the woman did not know the buildings would fall when she began seeing it unfold.

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
http://www.joycemeyer.org/BroadcastHome.aspx?video=I_Think_I_am_Right,_But_I_Could_Be_Wrong_%E2%80%93_Pt_2

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a person has found the truth or in the case of God's word has found them, why go elsewhere? It’s not elsewhere. Jesus said, narrow is the way and few find it.

I agree, but why be a jerk about defending the truth? The truth needs no defense.

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
I want to be clear that I do not necessarily support that what this young woman says is actually a prophecy. But neither do I speak disparagingly of her as for whatever reason she believes what she believes it is part of her own struggle to grow close to God. So when I say that I do believe God is revealing things to her I do not necessarily mean as a prophetess. I believe God is helping her see things in accord with her need and little by little he will get her to see a larger picture.

She reminds me of the wide-eyed and precious enthusiasm we see in the imagination of the little child as it learns. And I don't think we should label such things as wrong.

It could turn out that there will be some correlations between what she has seen and what will happen in the future. I did not present myself to be a prophet when I spoke about what was revealed to me. And until it actually happened I made it clear that I only had this strong feeling that it would. I had much doubt of myself. But it shook me so bad that I had to talk about it. And it was only when it suddenly began to happen that any self doubt vanished.

I just hate to see us get into an environment where we slice and dice each other concerning things that none of us really know for certain.

Another thing that I find different about her dreams is that all of the things she mentions until she speaks of the wheel of gates that shock in heaven, everything she saw is normal everyday things that we see. In my dreams the majority of what I saw was symbolism that I then had to seek understanding of in the Bible.

For example in the first dream I was in a plain white one room building that had long tables and fold up chairs but I was the only one there. All of the seats were empty and at first I had no thought of what was going on outside of the building.

But suddenly the whole building began jarring causing myself and all in it to shake though nothing was falling over or losing its place in the room. Then my attention was draw to a window at the end of the room where I sort of floated to and began to look out. I saw that it was just a little plain white building I was in and the building was sitting in a huge grassy field as far around it as the eye could see. But the field was full of boulders that were all being tossed up and down by the jarring of the earth so that the boulders were actually leaping one over the other and at times crashing into each other. They were big enough to have crushed the building I was in should they land on it but they always leaped over the building never touching it. It was then that I woke up and my roommate had to comfort me that it was only a dream before I could even go back to sleep. And when I did go back to sleep the second dream came which was much different that the first.

In the second dream I was standing on a hill in the middle of all sorts of hills all around me. Off in the distance I could see a huge hill that was very green and which had the most beautiful house at its peak. I suddenly saw like an ocean of water come rushing between all of the hills and covering them over. But before the water covered the hill I was standing on I was suddenly lifted up and flown to the larger beautiful green hill and sat right at the door of the beautiful house. Looking back out around all I could see was now ocean. And suddenly this huge fancy door opened to me. I hate that is when I woke up for I never got to see inside the house.

I understood none of this and my roommate was very deep into the Bible and faith so I kept hounding him about it. But I could not really get any answers from him so I turned to digging deeply into the Bible myself to see what these things might have meant. And I then began hearing someone speaking to me who was not there as far as my eyes could see. And even when I would go to sleep the voice would wake me up speaking a scripture for me to go look at which I did and every time the scripture would have the answer to questions I was asking.

I had thought before about mountains representing nations in the Bible but had never before thought about boulders being used to represent nations. In pondering it afterward in the Bible I realized that they could. So from the first dream I learned only that something which was going to jar all the nations of the world was about to occur. During the two weeks it was revealed to me a piece at a time what it was all pointing to. So when I kept talking to others about it they were thinking I was going crazy as I always had to admit that I was speaking because the dreams impacted me so bad and only had a strong nagging feeling about what it all meant.

I don't know what is going on with this young woman but I do know that I am not going to set myself up as her judge. I have had it proven to me in some amazing ways that God will do what He wants with each of us and we cannot check His hand. That is also why I would not dare claim that God heals no one physically today. We assert too often that we know what we do not really know.

My second dream is yet in the process of being fully revealed to me. It involves something kind of present in a progressive sense which builds more slowly unto the end result.

My roommate was Kevin Hamilton who at least then was from Cuyahoga County Ohio. The woman was one of the psychology staff instructors where I was participating as a facilitator and she is a woman of deep faith. I would sure love to find them again as I worry about them. They were very dear to me. I find a longing in my heart to see them again. It would be a real treat to also be able to see Mark Cowart again (not the minister, he was the head psychologist). These are people with beautiful hearts.

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
In the first dream, why was the room empty but for myself and the long tables with fold-up chairs? I can only figure that I was being told to work at filling those seats. And let me be clear that it is not me alone being told to do this. I am fully aware that many are being told to fill those seats.

In the second dream I know that the water is the peoples of this earth. The hills are again the nations of this world. These hills may also include certain hill-like institutions which men put their hopes and trust in.

I know that what we have been seeing as in these mid-eastern nations where the people are rising up to overflow their nation’s government is something that is going to become more wide-spread. And the governments of this world are very aware of it and nervous concerning it. I know that as this rush of water flows throughout all nations that it is going to shock even the waters themselves what is happening. And I know that we will be seeing desperate attempts by various nations to stop this surge but they will fail to be able to do so.

That is all I can say with any degree of certainty for now. To go beyond that I would be committing err.

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
So let's just say that I am speculating that as my last post in the tread The 'Trolly Problem' pointed out, sometimes the end does justify the means. However, that is a dangerous truth when left up to men to decide.

The consequences which are being reaped are the result of what our governments have sown, true to the principle that one reaps what he sows. And one nation has taken the lead in doing this sowing. And the sowing they have done is being done under the guise of meeting out justice for terrorism. No one would dispute that terrorism is wrong and needs to be extinguished and this has provided an excuse for a hidden agenda to be accomplished in the world by ones with power. When the rich begin to get poor they take their power while they yet can and seek to take the gold from those with less power.

That gold is oil and the movement toward a green planet is but another guise to pacify the populous while they work their hidden agenda.

They failed to account for the fact that as they have pushed to teach the people to bravely stand against their own governments they were teaching all peoples of the world the same bravery. And they are now becoming fully aware that the very way they have pushed is about to turn back against them. So they have plans to cover that also. The green movement merely further helps them to accomplish that added hidden agenda.

They have to, they have no choice. They are as Magog at Ezekiel 38 being led with hooks in their jaws of their own making. All God has had to do is let them. And now he will take those hooks into His hands and force them the rest of the way. And the people will be made to rise up as the ocean overflowing all land.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I had a dream that we got a new mop bucket at work. I liked it, and my lead hand thought it was "The stupidest mop bucket he's ever seen." Yet, today, I'm still using the same old mop bucket.

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
I had a dream that we got a new mop bucket at work. I liked it, and my lead hand thought it was "The stupidest mop bucket he's ever seen." Yet, today, I'm still using the same old mop bucket.

Must have been prophetic. :lol:

I just bought a brand new industrial grade mop bucket w/ringer and a new heavy duty mop. Cost about 80 dollars

Sure does my hardwood floors well though with Murphy's Oil Soap. A whole lot easier.

Cleanliness is next to godliness. :)

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
In post #77 my last line i stated, "And the people will be made to rise up as the ocean overflowing all land."

Where are God's people supposed to be in the midst of this?

Psalms 23:2 "He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters."

Proverbs 24:21-22 "My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change: For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?"